AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-02-07, 21:45   Link #341
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.5

well kotoura is back in with all good & now hiyori join esp club sure by using her dojo skill to join yea they take it now party home welcome to kotoura's place.

so have house fixing, cooking with hiyori got bad cook moves, manabe pery mind, movie with explode tomato, & nap time with kotoura on manabe.

morning kotoura get phone pic of her on manabe from mifune & manabe give pic of hiyori doing the mori pose.

now for class pe event kotoura got relay run so before that training time for kotoura for event give all work & manbe get everyone support kotoura.

well she tried & but fall give the esp club still support kotoura day end mori pose with kotoura got box'd end.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 22:43   Link #342
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

Manabe and his troll face. Sweet.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 22:52   Link #343
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Mori!

That is all.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 22:56   Link #344
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Manabe with swimsuit bloomer and naked aprons but he finely getting the hang with it just stand way frome her
Old 2013-02-08, 08:26   Link #345
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

MORI!

two warming-heart episode in row.... beautiful! finally I can get what I want from this series...

at first, I'm thinking that Moritani joined with a hidden intention... well, at least it's only to get close with Manabe... hehehe...

next episode will be a funny one as well...

just hope when Ryoko's intention got revealed or Kotoura met her mother won't be depressing...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 13:05   Link #346
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist

Rockin' the new sig like the Dragon.
GoddyofAus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-09, 10:26   Link #347
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
A little surprised. Usually get at least one "super tragic" Kotoura moment in an episode. Pretty lighthearted by this series's standards.

Good laughs and wow Manabe and Kotoura continue to move things along nicely. Some pretty cute reveals such as Kotoura picking that apartment because it's closer to Manabe .
True. I was expecting some tragedy. Then again, it's good to have a lighthearted episode just for one time.
Old 2013-02-09, 13:49   Link #348
EroKing

Old 2013-02-09, 18:45   Link #349
Kreceir

Old 2013-02-10, 13:49   Link #350
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Just watched the last two episodes, and I have to say, this series is keeping up with the high standard it set with the first episode. Never before have I seen a series able to switch between serious character drama and comedy so well- the third episode had all the serious drama with Moritani getting those students to attack Manabe, and Kotoura leaving. Next episode: Manabe's spanking fetish and Kotoura's perverted grandfather, normally, the sudden switch from serious to comedy doesn't work, but it does for Kotoura-san.

Or, in Moritani speak:

Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori Mori!
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 15:04   Link #351
ellessarr
Banned

poor kotoura most of the nutrients goes to her brains not breast
MANabe aways being supreme
moritane - well this is a anime everything is possible(i'm still not get the easy forget she get), but seeing being aways hard rejected by MANabe is a starting

daichi and yuriko sometimes look much more like a mother and a son than a couple(the scene with him on her legs) but still being fun

and to finish...

MORI...
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 15:40   Link #352
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Well, seems like Manabe won't be able to forgive Moritani for quite some time for what she did to Haruka (and him). Haruka has probably put it all behind her, but I must admit that I like how he keeps his distance from Moritani.

Of course, there's still the small matter of what our club president actually wants with Haruka, though. She seems awfully good in repressing her true thoughts.
Old 2013-02-10, 16:43   Link #353
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Well, seems like Manabe won't be able to forgive Moritani for quite some time for what she did to Haruka (and him). Haruka has probably put it all behind her, but I must admit that I like how he keeps his distance from Moritani.

Of course, there's still the small matter of what our club president actually wants with Haruka, though. She seems awfully good in repressing her true thoughts.
i think is not hard to find what "she really want", "she want use kotoura to prove the existence of psychic powers and that his mother was not a farce.(when the right times come i think she want to reveal to everyone about kotoura powers).
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 19:06   Link #354
HandofFate

So how does Kotoura end up with blonde/orange hair when her mother and father both have black hair?
Old 2013-02-10, 19:28   Link #355
Enjou

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
So how does Kotoura end up with blonde/orange hair when her mother and father both have black hair?
The same way that the Yuriko has blue hair - it's anime.

But in reality that may actually be possible for a Japanese person. IIRC there is an orange/red hair gene that is rare amongst Japanese people and is recessive. If both of Kotoura's parents had only one copy of the recessive gene then the dominant gene for black hair would be expressed. If they were to have a child, there would be a 25% chance the child would get the recessive gene from both parents, thus resulting in it being expressed.
Enjou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 10:39   Link #356
Gohan78
Awakened One

Episode 5

Kotoura-san thrives on the mixture of comedy and drama. If you remove the latter then what you get is a mediocre love comedy.
This was the first episode that left me unsatisfied. They didn't even exploit Kotoura's power, except for Manabe's usual perverted thoughts. The only good thing is that Manabe still hasn't forgiven Moritani, whom I find an unwelcome addition to the cast.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 10:45   Link #357
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan78 View Post
Kotoura-san thrives on the mixture of comedy and drama. If you remove the latter then what you get is a mediocre love comedy.
This was the first episode that left me unsatisfied. They didn't even exploit Kotoura's power, except for Manabe's usual perverted thoughts. The only good thing is that Manabe still hasn't forgiven Moritani, whom I find an unwelcome addition to the cast.
Though I don't think it's a bad thing that they had a drama free episode, otherwise it all becomes too predictable, I have to agree that without the drama that we've gotten used to, Kotoura-san's mediocre at best.
It still irks me how easily Moritani was accepted into the group, but I guess I can live with it as long as they keep cracking jokes at her expense.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 19:44   Link #358
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan78 View Post
Kotoura-san thrives on the mixture of comedy and drama. If you remove the latter then what you get is a mediocre love comedy

Or the staff is trying to lead the viewers into a fails sense of security so that they could drop more suffering on us later...
Old 2013-02-12, 21:13   Link #359
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
The milkman had orange hair...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 03:33   Link #360
FateAnomaly

I didn't like Moritani at first but i actually feel kind of sorry for her atm. The guy she likes keep insulting her and her bff is also sending her mixed signals.

Surprisingly, despite being klutzy, she is good at sleigh of hand.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4-koma, drama, romantic comedy, school life, seinen, slice of life, supernatural, tragedy