Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-08-12, 19:05   Link #41
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Maybe making a sandwich with Hinako?
I'd actually like that, provided they show you how to make something more complicated (given the amount of time the previous two took, a sandwich wouldn't be enough to fill the DVD).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 03:37   Link #42
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I'd actually like that, provided they show you how to make something more complicated (given the amount of time the previous two took, a sandwich wouldn't be enough to fill the DVD).
Well she does have to eat the sandwich, which could take a while.

You know with added mustard and what not..
Old 2010-08-13, 09:38   Link #43
GDB

Quote:
Well she does have to eat the sandwich, which could take a while.

You know with added mustard and what not..
Mustard is horrible. Go with mayonnaise, then you can get a similar "milk effect" that's used in other series. For good measure, she should also have a glass of milk.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 09:15   Link #44
tyciol
*Artist

Hey guys I notice that in addition to the original tracker for the Training OVA http://animesuki.com/series.php/1436.html we also have a tracker for the Sleeping OVA http://animesuki.com/series.php/1592.html

Unlike Training which links to a forum thread (this one) the Sleeping one does not link to a forum thread. Would it make sense to simply link it to this one since we're all discussing the same series here?

Furthermore, I don't see any torrents on the tracker. This is disappointing as I very much enjoyed the Training video which I got from here and am very interested in this sleeping one!

Checking on the popular Nyaa I can see 2 different results for both anime. Both 'sleeping' releases are by Chihiro, and Chihiro also did a release for 'Training' listed in the first tracker.

I'm going to get this now but I'm wondering if we could add it here? There's the higher quality release and then also some lower-quality release that says PSP, not sure what those are for.
tyciol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 10:00   Link #45
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

It's because we use this thread to talk about the whole franchise, instead of just the training episode. Go back a page or so, and you'll see posts about the sleeping OVA.
Old 2010-08-17, 16:29   Link #46
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

^He knows that, and since it's the case he's just saying the Sleeping with Hinako page should have a link to this thread as well.

It'd probably be better to post those remarks in this thread. I'm not sure any mods is going to notice your post here, tyciol.
Old 2010-10-28, 10:34   Link #47
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Bathtime with Hinako & Hiyoko: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=695648 (NSFW)

Loli Cal Devens joins the fun. Everything went better than expected.
Old 2010-10-28, 13:41   Link #48
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Bathtime with Hinako & Hiyoko: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=695648 (NSFW)

Loli Cal Devens joins the fun. Everything went better than expected.
I swear, these guys are fucking geniuses.

Next one's going to be a cooking segment, count on it.
Old 2010-10-28, 13:55   Link #49
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Oh boy i approve of that foot shot. I can't wait for this.
Old 2010-10-28, 15:18   Link #50
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

I'm just laughing my head off.

Going by the images, this looks far more risque this time round.
Old 2010-10-28, 15:35   Link #51
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
I swear, these guys are fucking geniuses.

Next one's going to be a cooking segment, count on it.
Seriously, the topic they chose is just perfect. They even included a loli to attract new viewers. Brilliant.

Next installment: Wincest with Hinako and Hiyoko? Yes please!
Old 2010-10-28, 17:59   Link #52
tyciol
*Artist

Does anyone know why the 'sleeping' sequel here http://animesuki.com/series.php/1592.html does not also link to this forum like training http://animesuki.com/series.php/1436.html does? I think we could expand this thread to pertain to all 3 in the series.

Also, very excited about 'Bathing', it was announced on Sankaku recently: http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/1...hinako-hiyoko/

I do not see Bathing on here yet, presumably because no group has fansubbed it. Any who do shall be heroes. Chihiro has the most notable releases since they did both.

Boobz and AKFDP also did the first Training. Hmmm
Old 2010-11-20, 19:10   Link #53
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

A trailer for the third OVA was uploaded onto youtube, though no surprise it's been taken town already.
Old 2010-11-21, 06:17   Link #54
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
A trailer for the third OVA was uploaded onto youtube, though no surprise it's been taken town already.
Curse you, Youtube! The trailer doesn't seem to be available anywhere else (couldn't find it on Getchu nor on the official site).
Old 2010-11-21, 20:47   Link #55
tyciol
*Artist

Guys I found the trailer being streamed here: http://www.notcliche.com/lbw/isshoni...video-streamed

I don't see anything too erotic about it, YouTube may just be being conservative.

Here's the thing... people do upload trailers to AnimeSuki. I loved this trailer but I do not know how to save it as a file or distribute it as a torrent.

But basically guys, there is writing. Plus, the song being sung has lyrics.

Therefore, if someone who worked on the previous ones, perhaps Chihiro, they could do this trailer and then Bathing can get a torrent tracker page in preparation for when it is released! It would be magical!

What I learned about this is it is not just about bathing. This is actually more of a true sequel to Training.

The reason for that is, while Sleeping was mostly just goofing around, in Bathing you can see she's doing a variety of exercises! She is doing yoga poses I know of, in and out of the bath. Training in the bath can have benefits.

Also, we get a window into her flexibility. She is capable of the cute internal/medial hip rotation of femur that most cute girls are, and effortlessly so with confidence!
Old 2010-11-22, 10:48   Link #56
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Thanks for the trailer!

It's true that this OVA doesn't seem as pointless as Sleeping, but well, it's not like anyone is actually watching Hinako to learn how to keep in shape (most of time, only one particular part of the body is trained *wink*wink*)
Old 2010-12-27, 17:16   Link #57
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Ah I forgot about this. Heh is anyone working on a fansub of this? I think there's a raw of this out on the web somewhere.
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 02:04   Link #58
Peanutbutter

So who voices Hiyoko? They dun say anything about it.

And some of the scenes were wholesome fun indeed.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-29, 22:11   Link #59
Cabrini6000

I just watched Training with Hinako. I felt weird for watching it though, so I actually started to uh, exercise. It was weird. I noticed that she did things you aren't supposed to do while exercising, like scrunches, but I suppose that was fridge logic. Although, I think OVAs in this series are meant more so you can exercise your hand.. If you know what I mean..

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Cabrini6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-06, 14:25   Link #60
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Finally watched 026! That was definitely the most... stimulating installment so far. Hinako was as cute and sexy as ever, and the newcomer Hiyoko was adorable (don't worry, I'll take you as my waifu!). I love the way Hinako keeps breaking the fourth wall. Apparently, I'm in a "naked relationship" with her

I'd like to know who Hiyoko's seiyuu is too. It's weird she's not listed anywhere. At least, not anywhere I looked.

Tags
ecchi