AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-16, 10:26   Link #8521
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

No, her actions in general is just too naive and too childish for me to accept it as a seventeen years old's. I don't look at the specific details, but I look at how she acts and thinks in general, and it doesn't looks like a seventeen years old's. Again, that's my interpretation.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 11:43   Link #8522
Mars Mode

Nah thats just your opinion, Ive seen adults more childish than her with twice or three times her age more naive and childish, but I understand why you would think that. I see her at the very least within the 30-40 range of age
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 12:59   Link #8523
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
Nah thats just your opinion, Ive seen adults more childish than her with twice or three times her age more naive and childish, but I understand why you would think that. I see her at the very least within the 30-40 range of age
twice or three times her age??? Wtf , so campiones really exist xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 18:12   Link #8524
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Obviously because you haven't met any childish person above 17+ age that you would think of that. Also it seems that it's a campione's trait for something like that we have a 200 year old chuuni and 30+ year old girl who still stuck playing costume and awkward personality against men

Regardless her naivete, the fact that she's trying to be responsible (somewhat) for her actions signifies her maturity.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 21:41   Link #8525
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

It's pretty much from the lack of awareness of the gravity of her situation really... then again, none of them are normal really, so it can't be helped. Not to mention that mental maturity isn't exactly dependent on physical age and is an unmeasurable quality, so nyeh, for all I know a ten years old can be more mature than a thirty years old.
Old 2013-11-16, 21:54   Link #8526
Mars Mode

You know if you think about it they more or less gain enough power to not care about anything, one such example is Aisha that understands that humans are not kindhearted but she just has to ask and things go her way. So she is kinda justified to act the way she acts. Beacause she doesnt even have to worry about those problems.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 22:02   Link #8527
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

You're thinking about this way to seriously to begin with. I'm pretty sure that forever 17 was a joke that Kadi made based on Yukari

Quote:
You know if you think about it they more or less gain enough power to not care about anything, one such example is Aisha that understands that humans are not kindhearted but she just has to ask and things go her way.
Yeah, they're campione to begin with.. even if they experienced something dreadful that forced to act more mature, I'll bet that they would still keep their main personality intact using brute force

Old 2013-11-16, 22:05   Link #8528
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
It's pretty much from the lack of awareness of the gravity of her situation really...
I don't think she lacks awareness of her actions, it's just that she thinks it'll all work out in the end, which is typical of a dojikko like her.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 01:56   Link #8529
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
You're thinking about this way to seriously to begin with. I'm pretty sure that forever 17 was a joke that Kadi made based on Yukari
For a while I thought she really might be 17. At least I did when I made that comment. The "like Yukari?" was an attempt at misdirection since the Yukarin is most definitely NOT 17 and the ? stopped it from being a statement. Basic Kadi-style misdirection.
However... thinking about it, I don't think the numbers work out. Growing up; moving around for work; killing her first god: killing another to get time traveling; being around long enough to get known, infamous even, throughout the world; acquainting important characters... plus times spent in the past. :-/ Too bad. Would've been kinda awesome if she really had been 17. Then again, she may very well be younger than what her birth year and presumed "bonus time" from time traveling imply at first.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 02:09   Link #8530
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

I already knows she wasn't seventeen from the start, I'm just commenting on her actual maturity not matching up her statement. And I take things seriously when it comes to analysis (remember the whole Doni's [Restriction] analysis?) as most of you should know. But not for a single moment I believe she's actually seventeen, both in body (older) and mind (younger). But I still says, she can't be seventeen. 'nuff said.

I mean, seriously, how can the little sister be older than the big brother? (be my guest and refute that logic, but please do so in front of Luo Hao).
Old 2013-11-17, 03:51   Link #8531
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Relax mate, some of us just want to enjoy things without interpreting it too seriously

Well she does has the kind of personality of troublesome younger sister now that I think about it again..?
Quote:
However... thinking about it, I don't think the numbers work out. Growing up; moving around for work; killing her first god: killing another to get time traveling; being around long enough to get known, infamous even, throughout the world; acquainting important characters... plus times spent in the past. :-/ Too bad. Would've been kinda awesome if she really had been 17. Then again, she may very well be younger than what her birth year and presumed "bonus time" from time traveling imply at first.
Shhh, don't blame me when you got fell into one of her gaps

Old 2013-11-17, 03:57   Link #8532
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

^

I can't resist it: "That's what she said." Her authority really allows for double entendres.
Old 2013-11-17, 07:51   Link #8533
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Spoiler for Doni:

By the way, how do you make the image able to be hidden like when you use the [SPOILER] tag?

Last edited by Feng Lengshun; 2013-11-17 at 08:12.
Old 2013-11-17, 08:10   Link #8534
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Spoiler for doni:
Quote:
Spoiler for Doni:

By the way, how do you make the image able to be hidden like when you use the [SPOILER] tag?
dat sunglass..!!
Old 2013-11-17, 08:27   Link #8535
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Spoiler for Doni:

To answer you...

Spoiler for Follow-up:
Old 2013-11-17, 08:37   Link #8536
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

...then that thing you spoke about Doni a few posts ago...?
Old 2013-11-17, 08:59   Link #8537
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
...then that thing you spoke about Doni a few posts ago...?
Hmm... if you think about what I think you think about...

Spoiler for Am I thinking too much?:
Old 2013-11-17, 09:08   Link #8538
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

That's... this... this just like one of my friends wanted. And not to mention that sword is an euphemism for...

Spoiler for Doni and Godou:
Old 2013-11-17, 09:13   Link #8539
Chris38

Well, if anyone still isn't aware of this, zzhk has already posted the translation of the first part of chapter 3.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 10:19   Link #8540
kazzuya13

Quote:

That's... this... this just like one of my friends wanted. And not to mention that sword is an euphemism for...

Spoiler for Doni and Godou:
Not another "rotten" subject.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem