AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-08-18, 21:59   Link #1301
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
hey btw. What's the best group right now to archive from? Or assuming they sub the dvd version....which is going to be WAY better, should i just wait?
Old 2009-08-18, 22:21   Link #1302
slidingk1

archive when DVD releases come out so far I've been watching hitode but that's mainly due to file size.
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 22:58   Link #1303
Forever
Revealing the truth

Looks almost like a charlotte win by now, but I am actually hoping for none of the girls to win instead.

(that way we can hope for a second season)
Old 2009-08-18, 23:02   Link #1304
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
(that way we can hope for a second season)
Visual novel adaptations of this type never get a second season.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 23:29   Link #1305
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
You know, even though I'm all for the Charlotte ending, because everyone's been complaining about that, I'm going to laugh (and be saddened at the same time) when this series has Teppei ending with someone else, like Yuu or Seika, and cause everyone here to go "Wait, WHAT?!"

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!

Last edited by 4Tran; 2009-08-18 at 23:31. Reason: Removed Spoiler for another show.
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 23:35   Link #1306
4Tran

Look, Skyfall already asked nicely that we stop talking about Shuffle. If you must do so, please do it either in the Shuffle forum, or in PMs. The same goes for Akane-iro and Canvas 2 and so on. I've left the posts that were kind enough to use spoiler tags alone, but the discussion of those shows really doesn't belong here either.
Old 2009-08-19, 01:02   Link #1307
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Finally watched the episode and it really seems all bent on Charlotte(Now I'm like 150% sure) Only question is how they deal with Sylvie or are they just going to leave her to dry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
You know, even though I'm all for the Charlotte ending, because everyone's been complaining about that, I'm going to laugh (and be saddened at the same time) when this series has Teppei ending with someone else, like Yuu or Seika, and cause everyone here to go "Wait, WHAT?!"
Or that guy whatever his name was (red hair boy)
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 01:30   Link #1308
ZeRoGravity

I'm another person speculating a Charlotte end just because, how he reacts around Charlotte in this and last episode. He seems more open around her like, how he approach her in the beginning of this episode - 7 - in the school hallway. And he just hangs around Charlotte a lot more compare to the other girls now. Getting very intimate with each other.

Like someone has mention, after this plot is resolved I assume the series will go about with the two marriage deal going on with Teppei and Charlotte then have a Charlotte end. I'm still really hoping for a Sylvie end.
Old 2009-08-19, 02:33   Link #1309
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Finally watched the episode and it really seems all bent on Charlotte(Now I'm like 150% sure) Only question is how they deal with Sylvie or are they just going to leave her to dry?

Or that guy whatever his name was (red hair boy)
I'd laugh even harder if it turned out Haruhiko was the mastermind behind it all. Plus was in league with Yuu, which it did look like her outline in the bushes spying on Charlotte...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 03:23   Link #1310
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Wow a Teppei x Charlotte end notion, has anyone doubted that from the start anyway?

ep 7
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 07:37   Link #1311
Nerroth
NePoi!

Just saw ep 7.

Spoiler for 7:

Last edited by Nerroth; 2009-08-19 at 07:51.
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 09:16   Link #1312
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Just saw ep 7.

Spoiler for 7:
Well, caught it too. Teppei's left hand seemed to be in a good position when he picked her up, but apparently the onsen experience seemed to have made him less of a pervert.

Any theories on why Charlotte might prefer Teppei over Hartmann? Since we've only had one episode of him, it's still too early to provide a valid reason.

Final question: What would you make of game adaptations that throw in their own anime-original plots? Would it be an improvement, and could it possibly open up new choices for adaptations?
Old 2009-08-19, 09:27   Link #1313
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Episode 7 was interesting and we seem to have gotten a bad guy finally in all the antics of the past 6 episodes. As much as i liked the episode my initial excitement for the show has cooled so i was not smiles and giggles watching it, it was like gold losing it luster. Teppei and Charlotte moments still do nothing for me and any Sylvia moments just seem like they have been thrown in just to say "hey hum yes shes still around" Im interested to see how all this ends right now it seems like its going to be your average cookie cutter ending. But then again even if it is as long as its a strong finish it will do well. I suspect most are just waiting for the DVD releases anyway. Hopefully next weeks episode will revive my excitement about the series.
Old 2009-08-19, 09:45   Link #1314
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Final question: What would you make of game adaptations that throw in their own anime-original plots? Would it be an improvement, and could it possibly open up new choices for adaptations?
I think it would depend on the total number of episodes in the series itself... trying to fit in an original arc into a twelve episode series could detract from the main story and sticking one into a twenty-two, four or six (or longer) episode series could be considered "filler-esque" and also would detract from the main story.

I point to "Myself; Yourself" as an example of the former...

Also, you got to factor in the talent of the series' writing staff...

But, any serious discussion of this type would have to be made in its own thread somewhere else...
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 09:51   Link #1315
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
It frustrates me that Sylvia still hasn't made any kind of moves on Teppei. She denies it really strongly, but she has to make some moves on him if she really wants to.
From ep 1-6 Teppei mainly questioned about her even if he had the most moments with Charlotte. I think Sylvia still has a quite good chance too. Perhaps if the authors decide to make her actively chase Teppei at last.
And man, sometimes Sylvia surpasses even Saber in "Saberness"(I mean the strong and reliable knight role)
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 11:29   Link #1316
Wrath88
Kissing...

You maean something like having Sylvia get injured, and Teppei takes care of her and they get closer that way?
Old 2009-08-19, 12:54   Link #1317
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Well if it's going to be injuries we'll see some of that next episode with them donning power rangers suits.

Who knows? Maybe they two will bond more on that because they both have a love for swordfighting.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 13:19   Link #1318
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Well if it's going to be injuries we'll see some of that next episode with them donning power rangers suits.

Who knows? Maybe they two will bond more on that because they both have a love for swordfighting.
what if charlotte gets injured as well?
dilemma ......well not really, it's obvious which girl teppei would worry more about
>_>
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 13:36   Link #1319
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Obvious to everyone because of a simple thing. A fighter being injured is more acceptable than a "normal girl".
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 14:22   Link #1320
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
hey btw. What's the best group right now to archive from? Or assuming they sub the dvd version....which is going to be WAY better, should i just wait?
I am watching gleam's right now. Hitode's font is horrific. Hard to read. But as far as archiving goes... depends who does the DVDs.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen