AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old Yesterday, 03:23   Link #561
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Then they should just go for alternating 13 or 26 episode seasons. Or just skip certain weeks.
Yeah, they probably should. Maybe it's some kind of oversight at first and now they have to fill the TV slot based on the contract they already made.

Quote:
Or even better, get a bigger budget
If they can get a bigger budget, I don't think the problem would be this bad.

Quote:
or waste less of it.
The animation is already subpar in some places. If they use even lesser budget, we can end up watching a slideshow like that certain ninja anime .

Quote:
This shit is getting really annoying.
Agreed to a degree. Looks like it's a severe mismanagement.
Old Yesterday, 09:25   Link #562
Crossheart

Let me say this straight

A recap episode is WAY BETTER than random filler duels like past seasons.

I rather see a recap, better than Yusaku dueling against a random dude that came out of nowhere, and disappears after the episode with literally no repercussions in nothing.
Crossheart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 16:22   Link #563
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I feel you, it's just that I'm not interested in how it could be worse, if you know what I'm saying.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 18:13   Link #564
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossheart View Post
Let me say this straight

I rather see a recap, better than Yusaku dueling against a random dude that came out of nowhere, and disappears after the episode with literally no repercussions in nothing.
well then let me say straight

While a can understand you obivous dislike of fillers a FILLER still better than a recap which while we have a random "something happening which is not important to the plot still better" than have a recap episode which the only reason he is pop uping is obvious due to problems in animations and budged this only make the show suffer with the public and the majoirity will start to get really anger if for each 5 or 6 episodes or each "arc"we gete a "recap", because productions have issues with the budget or animation team/studio, this only make the problem more obvious and annoying the fans, i would rater have let's say a beach or any random filler episode than just "reusing old animations" for the sake of "save budget" or problem with the team, if the studio can't proper deal with a long run serie like that then is better switch to a proper studio which can proper handle it without having to give us countless of pointless recap episodes where really nothing happened and are there just for the sake of "save the studio team animations issues".

A studio doing it in that way only show how bad it being.
Old Yesterday, 18:44   Link #565
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossheart View Post
Let me say this straight

Quote:
I feel you, it's just that I'm not interested in how it could be worse, if you know what I'm saying.
What about a filler episode about a speed duel of Shima vs Yamamoto-senpai? is Zexal-level of fillers, you want that? because I don't (maybe).

And Arc V had even fillers? I don't remember.

In other matters, about the dude that found the identity of Playmaker, maybe is Revolver, a new character or Specter.

Last edited by alex_drian; Yesterday at 19:02.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:50   Link #566
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Again, showing how it could be worse does not invalidate how I feel about it. I'm not interested in how bad it could have been. I like it when shows I essentially like, do better in places I think they should be able to.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
card game, yu-gi-oh! series