今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Somehow it feels like I'm watching Valvrave HAHAHHA
Old 2013-07-11, 21:41   Link #222
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
How is the op?
Not as good as the first season, but still alright.

Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 22:09   Link #223
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I love OP and ED but I prefer ending

battle Maria vs Tsubasa I love great animated the battle

10/10 for me for this episode
Old 2013-07-12, 00:15   Link #224
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

You know, my screen literally shines with rainbow light, holy shit.
Old 2013-07-12, 02:07   Link #225
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
You know, my screen literally shines with rainbow light, holy shit.
lol really??
Old 2013-07-12, 14:26   Link #226
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Tsubasa vs Maria = The battle of a person who lost a person they love.
Hibiki vs Shirabe = The battle of a person who has a dark/tragic past
Chris vs Kirika = The battle of a person who...........(fill it for me)
Chris vs Kirika = The battle of a person who wishes to protect someone

I known that this might seem odd at first, but there is a basis for it. Chris has showed overprotective tendencies in the past (a few scenes from mid-first season actually come to mind...), while Kirika has outright stated that her mission is to play the role of Shirabe's guardian.
Old 2013-07-12, 15:49   Link #227
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

New OP is <<<<<<<<< than previous one. And I still prefer the former ED than new one(video is not so stylish and they didn't give Ayahi the opportunity to sing on full force) but all in all it's close.

Still the S2 is dropped and I don't think I would change my mind about it cause I was really disappointed about S2 story and I don't see new one any better.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-12, 15:55   Link #228
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Just for Maria I love Season 2 my favorite antagoniste

EDIT:

is that ALL scientists are "bad" ?? first Sakurai and now...

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2013-07-12 at 22:09.
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-12, 22:33   Link #229
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.2

while everyone in world wondering what is going yet genjuro got call from noodle eating minister about there was another attack done by Fine group.

so reveal maria doing WE THE FINE take over world speech have people in concert to be set free & safe cause she don't want to hurt the people while her one-eyed female contact call in back-up for maria.

tsubasa's sidekick check area all safe notice two females yet let them go give more concern for tsukasa can't fight due to camera might see fighting side even tried to sword-mic battle but not working well.

til camera off unleash the battle tsukasa mode doing well til two females appear also part of Fine group then hibiki & chris arrive to make main 3 meet rival 3.

hibiki trying to reason them give black hair disc throw going no way i'm talk to hypo yet chris & tsubasa tell hibiki not now the time for it.

yet rival team got called back by one-eyed lady cause not now the time so summon blob noise & fall back which main 3 go unite their power to beat blob noise.

& after fight hibiki ask am i hypo cause brief showing hibiki got bit oops past prob & oh it seem someone else is there all teeth smiling with metal stick.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-12, 23:01   Link #230
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

I must be weird because I like the new OP as much as the old one... song-wise, that is. The first OP's visual sequence was much, much better. But I agree with most that the old ED is better in every way.
Old 2013-07-12, 23:26   Link #231
Taricitous

Send a message via MSN to Taricitous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Just for Maria I love Season 2 my favorite antagoniste

EDIT:

is that ALL scientists are "bad" ?? first Sakurai and now...
Ok wow its been a while since Ive posted on this forum, but I just had to express myself for this anime lol. So glad that I watched season 1 or else Id be missing out on so much!

I get a feeling that Maria and co will wind up allying themselves with the group, a tad like season 1 I guess. I mean the whole conflict of 'justice' just reappears again here dont you think?

Side note though, anyone else think hibiki is still missing/hidden powers? I mean theres the whole evil/dark/relic side of her but Gungnir is a spear yes? I mean both Kanade and Maria use spear no? sooooo shouldnt Hibiki's also be a spear? (something along the lines of she has no clue how to use it etc or maybe its mutated? I suppose could be possible) just my personal 2 cents/theory =D anyone else got some input on this?
Old 2013-07-13, 00:17   Link #232
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taricitous View Post
Ok wow its been a while since Ive posted on this forum, but I just had to express myself for this anime lol. So glad that I watched season 1 or else Id be missing out on so much!

I get a feeling that Maria and co will wind up allying themselves with the group, a tad like season 1 I guess. I mean the whole conflict of 'justice' just reappears again here dont you think?

Side note though, anyone else think hibiki is still missing/hidden powers? I mean theres the whole evil/dark/relic side of her but Gungnir is a spear yes? I mean both Kanade and Maria use spear no? sooooo shouldnt Hibiki's also be a spear? (something along the lines of she has no clue how to use it etc or maybe its mutated? I suppose could be possible) just my personal 2 cents/theory =D anyone else got some input on this?
Yes it is more than obvious that Maria and co will combine at the end "may be" against the scientific who steal "Solomon" ...unless if Maria and co know and know that the scientific and otherwise with them so there will allience...
Old 2013-07-13, 00:35   Link #233
Nvis
Where are the good animes

There's still that godly sword relic, Durandal.

Wonder if Hibiki will wield it once more? And will "Beast" Hibiki return?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 00:41   Link #234
Taricitous

Send a message via MSN to Taricitous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
Yes it is more than obvious that Maria and co will combine at the end "may be" against the scientific who steal "Solomon" ...unless if Maria and co know and know that the scientific and otherwise with them so there will allience...
Yea but I it could be like season 1 where she kind of but doesn't lol. We shall see =) personally I liked that loljks end better xD
Old 2013-07-13, 02:24   Link #235
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Yea but I it could be like season 1 where she kind of but doesn't lol. We shall see =) personally I liked that loljks end better xD
yes but I hope it will not be the scientist (yes, I forget his name ) who "use" if so I hope it does not transform as did Sakurai Lol ok I joke but if there must be transforming I imagine that will be "Ma'm" Maria and co
Old 2013-07-13, 02:42   Link #236
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Kanade's Gungnir was broken into pieces with fragments imbedded inside Hibiki's heart. That condition does not allow Hibiki to have weapon. So instead she trained under the Commander to be the Weapon. Thus she is the CQC expert of the three.

Fine theorized Hibiki could be the basis for a mass produced Symphogear. Symphogears as we've seen before are one of a kind weapons developed alongside Noise when the original human civilization collapsed. Instead Fine used her findings about Hibiki to augment her own armgear and body for her Tower of Babylon plan. She was willing to destroy the world just to be a god to get closer to the Almighty whom she is yandere for.

Either based on Fine's work it was cloned or there are two Gungnirs created all along.

Interestingly this group calls themselves Fine. From what we learned Fine the priestess of the Tower of Babylon reincarnates among exceptional individuals given a certain waveform. The original personality such as Dr. Sakurai is wiped out.

Did Fine reincarnate this early?

Goodness Maria realizes how much the power gap she and her allies are compared to the other group who have much more experience than they do.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 03:26   Link #237
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Either based on Fine's work it was cloned or there are two Gungnirs created all along
IIRC isn't all the symphogear "relics" just fragments of the full relic compared to stuff like Fine's one and Durandal? So not out of the question that Maria and Kanade's Gungnir relic fragments are just different pieces.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 03:29   Link #238
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Will say I think that the first season's songs (for Hibiki and Tsubasa) are still stronger than their second season counterparts. But still pretty solid overall.

Kind of nice that this didn't go the cliche route of the new group showing up and completely outclassing our main characters. Actually a pretty solid matchup all things considered. Needed to pull out one pain in the ass Noise in order to get whatever their real goal was.

So far I'd say the second season has gotten off to a great start. Still a lot of questions, but also setting up for some good battles along the way.
Old 2013-07-13, 03:35   Link #239
Deltaray

Basically they can just spam swan songs because Hibiki's "armed gear" allows her to take others swan songs for herself, and because she is relic human hybrid it wont have deadly backlash, only the problem that she might go berserk.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 03:48   Link #240
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaray View Post
Basically they can just spam swan songs because Hibiki's "armed gear" allows her to take others swan songs for herself, and because she is relic human hybrid it wont have deadly backlash, only the problem that she might go berserk.
Think it might be tough to outright spam it. Certainly have that risk of overburdening Hibiki to think of. Also hard to say how strong their defense is in that state. Since that sure takes a heck of a long time to charge up .

Is still one heck of a trump card. Lot better than the whole using a swan song and then if lucky ending up hospitalized.

Tags
action, badass girls, beautiful girls, cliffhangers, sequel