AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-06-05, 01:04   Link #21
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

No body is freaking out at Mazinger ZERO? And the fact that ZERO is actually playable?
When that guy is pretty much a SRW last boss already in his own series? And even more of a Supreme God Z than the Supreme God Z itself?
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-06, 14:20   Link #22
Yye1
Wide Right

Man, the good old days when the battleships themselves are just crazy tanks, especially in J and W.
Kind of sad that there is no Macross at all in V, though that might have prevented the English release, with its licensing issues (hope to see Delta in SRW at some point).
Looking forward to the game though

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-06, 15:01   Link #23
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YF19EX View Post
Cross Ange and Gundam Seed. Tusk meet Kira. That should be entertaining.
Hmm, Kira Yamato in the Yamato?
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-08, 05:47   Link #24
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
While everyone (including me) is HYPED over the inclusion of Yamato, I must be the only one here that's pleasantly surprised at the inclusion of Yuusha Tokyuu Might Gaine, which afaik is the first Brave series to be introduced in SRW that's NOT Gaogaigar. I guess they saw that they can use Noboyuki Hiyama for it since he's done GGG for SRW previously.
If anything, this lets Masaki(Midorikawa) and Haken(Hiyama) ham at each other and make 4th wall breaking comments now.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-17, 14:47   Link #25
wissenschaft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Man, the good old days when the battleships themselves are just crazy tanks, especially in J and W.
Kind of sad that there is no Macross at all in V, though that might have prevented the English release, with its licensing issues (hope to see Delta in SRW at some point).
Looking forward to the game though
Its not getting a western release, only english subs. They just decided not to include macross delta which is somewhat a shame. This seems a very old school line up that harkens back to older SRW games which I'm sure is on purpose. This is after all, part of the anniversary celebration (even if its not coming out till next year).

I'm just hyped to finally be getting a mainline SRW game with english subs so I can actually understand the game. HUZZAH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2etVacftxeI
Old 2016-06-19, 03:02   Link #26
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wissenschaft View Post
Its not getting a western release, only english subs. They just decided not to include macross delta which is somewhat a shame.
I don't think SRW's have ever included a series that still hasn't finished yet. It'll be a year or two before we see Delta in an SRW.

On Flying: "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 15:32   Link #27
Laevatein

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I don't think SRW's have ever included a series that still hasn't finished yet. It'll be a year or two before we see Delta in an SRW.
Do the Eva movies count?
Laevatein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 22:19   Link #28
KBTKaiser

uh...I think they did with Shin SRW(PSX) and Gundam Wing for imcompletes/still-airing. Only Heero and Zechs joined in that time with Wing and Tallgeese. Macross Plus was the fastest any completed series has ever gotten in at apparently half a year?
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-28, 20:25   Link #29
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Super Robot Wars 25th anniversary commemoration live stream set for October 5

SRW V pleasee
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-29, 03:11   Link #30
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

one can only hope.
Old 2016-10-28, 22:13   Link #31
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

HYPE! Mazin Emperor G!

http://tamashii.jp/item/11620/

Can we hope for his apperance in next monday?
Old 2016-10-29, 01:37   Link #32
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

One can only hope
Old 2016-10-31, 08:01   Link #33
charles883

Congrate Aoi Toori, your wish has just come true
charles883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-31, 09:54   Link #34
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Thanks LOL and it's as awesome as I hope! I cant wait to see the full capacity of this new unit, Tetsuya hits the jackpot alright.

So many thing make me happy from this PV. The return of IJ as unit, Ruri-Ruri <3, Yamato combat fighter squadron attack, Ange being badass, Kincaid in F91 and Zabine, Might Kaiser, etc etc

New OG looks like a 2 pilot in one mecha deal? The charas are fine, too bad the mecha is RR-type because I prefer SR to add to small number of SR in V (I still like it though).

If there's a downside, maybe about Puru's Qubeley attack which identical to Haman's in Z3. I hope they make more new attack (combo maybe?) for Qubeley, or at the very least no more mecha got this treatment.
Also, not too fond with the cover.

gematsu

Now where's the English release date?? Same as japan or... wait another month?

Last edited by Aoi Toori; 2016-10-31 at 11:10.
Old 2016-10-31, 16:33   Link #35
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Hold on... near the end, is that the Wildschwein or the Huckebein? The one with the yellow Ripper I mean.
Old 2016-10-31, 20:59   Link #36
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

The official site state that it was Huckebein.
Old 2016-10-31, 21:10   Link #37
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
It's the Huckebein. It's the GOD-BLESSED HUCKEBEIN!!! It's back!!!!!! (Albeit the brighter color scheme does make it look a lot like the Wildschwein). It's playable in the game for those who pre-order the game, along with the Grungust. Actually, I think it said that pre-ordering the game would grant players access to it from the beginning of the game, while it becomes useable at some point in the game regardless. I think. I'm pre-ordering this game either way.

What I want to know is how you get the vocal songs instead of the traditional SRW non-vocal remakes advertised at the end of the video. If my kanji-reading is right, it's also part of the pre-order package.
Old 2016-11-01, 02:12   Link #38
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
It's the Huckebein. It's the GOD-BLESSED HUCKEBEIN!!! It's back!!!!!! (Albeit the brighter color scheme does make it look a lot like the Wildschwein). It's playable in the game for those who pre-order the game, along with the Grungust. Actually, I think it said that pre-ordering the game would grant players access to it from the beginning of the game, while it becomes useable at some point in the game regardless. I think. I'm pre-ordering this game either way.

What I want to know is how you get the vocal songs instead of the traditional SRW non-vocal remakes advertised at the end of the video. If my kanji-reading is right, it's also part of the pre-order package.
CMIIW, I think the vocal songs are included in the premium anime song edition, while PO bonus (standard and premium) is code to use huckebein and grungust since the beginning of the game.
Personally I hope the non vocal also available in the standard ver.
Old 2016-11-01, 06:26   Link #39
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Yeah, I went to Amiami and checked it out. The premium edition is.......pricey, but I decided to go the extra mile and pre-order it. The satisfaction of listening to the actual vocals as their BGMs will be worthwhile.

The standard version will undoubtedly have the non-vocals. (otherwise there'd be no point in making a special anime song version). It should be noted though that the anime song edition music will be the anime size, not full-size from the albums.
Old 2016-11-01, 09:55   Link #40
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Yea, really pricey, especially since I already planned a lot of expenses for early 2017 P5, Berseria, KH, Digimon

Those anisongs are very tempting though

Tags
jrpg, mecha