AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-11-07, 12:50   Link #31461
Blazer-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
You know, I was looking at the pictures of the HG X Gundam and HG X Divider Gundam and I just noticed that the plastic Bandai used is different colors.

Spoiler:

Well, then I guess that it's more like 99% chance that the MG X Gundam will not come with X Divider parts, and instead we'll see that and the Double X later as separate kits.

Now that I think of it, X Divider MG sounds like a likely candidate for Bandai's online exclusive line...
Dalong doesn't work with image linking.

And no, I doubt that they'd release X-Divider as an P-Online exclusive. It's most likely getting a full public kit somewhere down the road. It has more than enough exposure from the TV Series to warrant its own public release.

P-Online releases tends to be for MSVs (Double Fin Nu, Rebawoo) and MSs with some fan followings that get relatively low exposures (Tallgeese II, Perfect Strike).
X Divider is a MAIN CHARACTER SUIT from a TV Series, so it should be getting its own kit.
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 14:08   Link #31462
Knight-of-Gold

Quote:
You know, I was looking at the pictures of the HG X Gundam and HG X Divider Gundam and I just noticed that the plastic Bandai used is different colors.

Spoiler:

Well, then I guess that it's more like 99% chance that the MG X Gundam will not come with X Divider parts, and instead we'll see that and the Double X later as separate kits.

Now that I think of it, X Divider MG sounds like a likely candidate for Bandai's online exclusive line...
Are you really this bored? Everyone already know that Bandai almost never releases MG kits with variation parts included. Well done on figuring out nothing new.

And you've already shared your thoughts on X-Divider being exclusive. We dont want to hear it anymore. Shut up with the exclusive kit theories
Knight-of-Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 15:06   Link #31463
Shinobi2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer-X View Post
Dalong doesn't work with image linking.

And no, I doubt that they'd release X-Divider as an P-Online exclusive. It's most likely getting a full public kit somewhere down the road. It has more than enough exposure from the TV Series to warrant its own public release.

P-Online releases tends to be for MSVs (Double Fin Nu, Rebawoo) and MSs with some fan followings that get relatively low exposures (Tallgeese II, Perfect Strike).
X Divider is a MAIN CHARACTER SUIT from a TV Series, so it should be getting its own kit.
Ah yes, I remember that X Divider indeed has a lot more exposure in the TV series, the normal X was heavily damaged and it was repaired as X-Divider maybe around episode 10 or more of the series and it never went back as a normal X.

Kinda weird that the new HG of X and X-Divider has their own different shades of coloring while the old 1/144 and HG 1/100 are just the same with each other.
Shinobi2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 18:28   Link #31464
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi2013 View Post
Ah yes, I remember that X Divider indeed has a lot more exposure in the TV series, the normal X was heavily damaged and it was repaired as X-Divider maybe around episode 10 or more of the series and it never went back as a normal X.

Kinda weird that the new HG of X and X-Divider has their own different shades of coloring while the old 1/144 and HG 1/100 are just the same with each other.
Not really.
If you look at Gundam Wikia (for example), the shades are a little bit different. And I'm sure knowing Bandai, they probably thought it would at least be something they could do to call the X and X Divider different from each other when really the X Divider is like X Repair 1..LOL
Old 2013-11-07, 18:31   Link #31465
Blazer-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi2013 View Post

Well, its both Garrod and Jamil's MS. That's like two main characters in one.

Its also quite possibly one of my favorite designs in X. That shield with Beam Harmonica is just beautiful.
Old 2013-11-07, 19:12   Link #31466
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

It looks like the Master Grade Exia R2 is set for a February 2014 release and will cost 4410 yen
Old 2013-11-07, 20:31   Link #31467
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
It looks like the Master Grade Exia R2 is set for a February 2014 release and will cost 4410 yen
:: gives Bandai my money ::

I've been waiting for this moment since 2010.
Old 2013-11-07, 22:08   Link #31468
Skye629

Looking good, and its nice how the full 7 sword and shield package is still included like the HG (except for maybe the normal GN Sword blade)

I will pick this one up, then wait for a MG 0 Gundam somewhere down the line to recreate/replicate the HG boxarts (joined)

Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 22:10   Link #31469
suiton629
Master Grade Master

If Bandai does an 0 Gundam (Type ACD) so that we can replicate their battle they had, then I suspect a color variation of the Type Roll Out will come as well as Astraea and Astraea Type F since they're all predecessors to the Exia.

Is Exia Repair 3, Avalanche Dash Exia, 00 Qan[t] Full Saber, and 00 Qan[t] ELS Ver. just not happening in your opinion?
Old 2013-11-07, 22:28   Link #31470
Skye629

Quote:
If Bandai does an 0 Gundam (Type ACD) so that we can replicate their battle they had, then I suspect a color variation of the Type Roll Out will come as well as Astraea and Astraea Type F since they're all predecessors to the Exia.

Is Exia Repair 3, Avalanche Dash Exia, 00 Qan[t] Full Saber, and 00 Qan[t] ELS Ver. just not happening in your opinion?
If 0 Gundam does get released I will say the Roll Out Ver has a high chance of an online exclusive, simply due to it being the "RX-78" of the show (and piloted by Amuro's VA to boot), will also probably come with the GN Feathers to add to the appeal

Not too sure about Astraea and F......though they are MSV they are not as well known/received as 007S or Astray for example

R3 have close to 0 due to the same reasoning as above (exposure)

I would not mind a Avalanche Exia, but logic tells me close to 0 chance, simply due to all the new parts they will have to make

Quanta Full Saber at most will be just the Saber forcing you to buy the actual kit (trollface)

ELS I will say have a flat out 0% chance of being released. Primarily due to its form (too natural to replicate like a normal MG, it probably does not even have an inner frame) and coloration (the gradient)
Old 2013-11-07, 22:34   Link #31471
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
If 0 Gundam does get released I will say the Roll Out Ver has a high chance of an online exclusive, simply due to it being the "RX-78" of the show (and piloted by Amuro's VA to boot), will also probably come with the GN Feathers to add to the appeal

Not too sure about Astraea and F......though they are MSV they are not as well known/received as 007S or Astray for example

R3 have close to 0 due to the same reasoning as above (exposure)

I would not mind a Avalanche Exia, but logic tells me close to 0 chance, simply due to all the new parts they will have to make

Quanta Full Saber at most will be just the Saber forcing you to buy the actual kit (trollface)

ELS I will say have a flat out 0% chance of being released. Primarily due to its form (too natural to replicate like a normal MG, it probably does not even have an inner frame) and coloration (the gradient)
1. 0 Gundam (Type ACD and Type Roll Out) I think are semi-likely. They seemed more likely than the Exia R2, and with the R2 confirmed, I think it would be more likely now; especially since it is piloted by the same guy that does the voice for Amuro, and its design is basically the RX-78-2 'modernized'.

2. I think you're right about the Astraea and the Astraea Type F. They're both from the side stories from the manga, and they never appeared in anime form, but you have to remember the MG 00 7 Sword G. This also applies to the Avalanche Dash Exia. Keep in mind that these 3 have a 1/100 No Grade so it's not like it would be 100% new moldings in a sense.

3. I think Repair 3 could be likely because of the Repair 2 coming now. It would just need a change in the knee armor, back skirt armor color change, and that GN Rifle thing. Online exclusive.

4. Qan[t] Full Saber literally would just be the same 00 Qan[t] MG with a new backpack connection point and the Full Saber weapon. Sure Bandai would be making relatively little effort, but retailers will be charging a crap ton since it'd be an online exclusive. The 00 Qan[t] ELS Ver. I will admit has the least chance, but if Bandai wants to do it as an online exclusive and charge like 7000YEN, then the few hardcore fans (like me) would buy it.
Old 2013-11-07, 23:19   Link #31472
~Destiny~
Tra La Laaaa~

Send a message via MSN to ~Destiny~
What was all that about HG X and XD having different shade? They're the same colour...

Edit: (opens unbuilt HG X/XD boxes)Oh damn nevermind me... They ARE different..
Old 2013-11-07, 23:47   Link #31473
Shinobi2013

Quote:
Not really.
If you look at Gundam Wikia (for example), the shades are a little bit different. And I'm sure knowing Bandai, they probably thought it would at least be something they could do to call the X and X Divider different from each other when really the X Divider is like X Repair 1..LOL
I didn't noticed much the difference in the actual show since they've never shown with each other or side by side and as I said before, the old kits of X and X Divider both in 1/144 and 1/100 didn't change much their colors with each other.

Guess I shouldn't paint the new HG X and X Divider as same colors like this:

Spoiler:
Shinobi2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 00:08   Link #31474
Blazer-X

Quote:
1. 0 Gundam (Type ACD and Type Roll Out) I think are semi-likely. They seemed more likely than the Exia R2, and with the R2 confirmed, I think it would be more likely now; especially since it is piloted by the same guy that does the voice for Amuro, and its design is basically the RX-78-2 'modernized'.

2. I think you're right about the Astraea and the Astraea Type F. They're both from the side stories from the manga, and they never appeared in anime form, but you have to remember the MG 00 7 Sword G. This also applies to the Avalanche Dash Exia. Keep in mind that these 3 have a 1/100 No Grade so it's not like it would be 100% new moldings in a sense.

3. I think Repair 3 could be likely because of the Repair 2 coming now. It would just need a change in the knee armor, back skirt armor color change, and that GN Rifle thing. Online exclusive.

4. Qan[t] Full Saber literally would just be the same 00 Qan[t] MG with a new backpack connection point and the Full Saber weapon. Sure Bandai would be making relatively little effort, but retailers will be charging a crap ton since it'd be an online exclusive. The 00 Qan[t] ELS Ver. I will admit has the least chance, but if Bandai wants to do it as an online exclusive and charge like 7000YEN, then the few hardcore fans (like me) would buy it.
I don't see 0 Gundam happening, even in P-Bandai Online, simply because its essentially just a RX-78-2 with a cone and not as popular as either RX-78-2 itself or the other 00 Gundams. Problem with just reusing RX-78-2 frames is that the change is in the chest, which is the center of the frame with the most part. So they have to almost design a new frame just for it to work. Not saying its impossible, but I'm very skeptical.

Avalanche Exia, I'm actually somewhat surprised hasn't gotten an MG treatment before 007S, considering that it is potentially even more popular than 007S, having appeared in more video games (Gundam Extreme Vs Maxi Boost, Gundam Memories, SD G Generation Overworld).

Astraea and R3 are more or less up in the air. They are possible, but I'm not quite sure if their popularity warrants them. I'd think R3 is more likely of the two (as a P-Bandai exclusive), because it needs less new parts, but its hard to say.

Finally... 00Q Full Saber MIGHT happen with P-Bandai Online. If it does, it'll just be an option part like many third party Full Saber's. As for ELS 00Q, practically guaranteed to never happen.
Old 2013-11-08, 02:12   Link #31475
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer-X View Post
I don't see 0 Gundam happening, even in P-Bandai Online, simply because its essentially just a RX-78-2 with a cone and not as popular as either RX-78-2 itself or the other 00 Gundams. Problem with just reusing RX-78-2 frames is that the change is in the chest, which is the center of the frame with the most part. So they have to almost design a new frame just for it to work. Not saying its impossible, but I'm very skeptical.

Avalanche Exia, I'm actually somewhat surprised hasn't gotten an MG treatment before 007S, considering that it is potentially even more popular than 007S, having appeared in more video games (Gundam Extreme Vs Maxi Boost, Gundam Memories, SD G Generation Overworld).

Astraea and R3 are more or less up in the air. They are possible, but I'm not quite sure if their popularity warrants them. I'd think R3 is more likely of the two (as a P-Bandai exclusive), because it needs less new parts, but its hard to say.

Finally... 00Q Full Saber MIGHT happen with P-Bandai Online. If it does, it'll just be an option part like many third party Full Saber's. As for ELS 00Q, practically guaranteed to never happen.
I like simple suits. I a big fan of both 0 gundam and astraea. Don't see why they shouldn't get a MG release someday. Astreaea kan be equipped with a array of weapons. 0 gundam is just a new and better looking RX-78.
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 02:41   Link #31476
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
I like simple suits. I a big fan of both 0 gundam and astraea. Don't see why they shouldn't get a MG release someday. Astreaea kan be equipped with a array of weapons. 0 gundam is just a new and better looking RX-78.
In terms of models this is quite subjective

In terms of original anime appearances (0079 and 00), yeah 0-Gundam wins hands down
Old 2013-11-08, 03:19   Link #31477
Knight_SV

Spoiler:

the event will be later this month

definitely will PO R2. I'm a fan of Setsuna's gundam lol

Last edited by Knight_SV; 2013-11-08 at 03:30.
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 04:17   Link #31478
helois

i really don't need an Exia R2,but i really like Dynames,Kyrios and Virtue in MG form..

expecialy Kyrios..

we got GNX! whyyy not other character's gundam???

and then second season..

and then the movie..

XD
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 06:38   Link #31479
Aurelis
Daydreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
0 gundam is just a new and better looking RX-78.
As said, design is subjective and I love the 0 Gundam. Hell I think the HG model kit of it was a wonderful piece of fun and satisfaction.

And the original designs of RX-78-2 were no doubt, just silly by modern terms (Not as cool as G1 Optimus Prime). The colour was also a failure when you consider the existence of RX-78-3. Th G30th model and the HG of it also did little to make it seem desirable.

EDIT: After looking at the 2 designs, I must say, it's hard to decide a winner so I'll just post my favourite art of RX-78-2:

Last edited by Aurelis; 2013-11-08 at 06:51.
Aurelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-08, 06:58   Link #31480
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

^ Those RX-78-2 pics reminds me that my MG RX-78-2 O.Y.W. (game version) is still sitting there waiting for me to build it .

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy