AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2013-02-11, 06:02   Link #21
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Are you sure you were already logged in when you saw them? I happened to have started using Firefox on a machine where I had never used it before. Until I logged in, the links popped up everywhere. Once I logged in, they disappeared.
Yup, I was logged in. In fact, I only see them if I'm logged in. Being logged out replaces them with the usual green underlines.
bigdeal000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 19:40   Link #22
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I think it is still something other than Flash that's causing it, but it may be that the Ads were using Flash somehow to present themselves. That would explain the disappearance upon unloading the plugin.

(That said, it's also possible that you may have somehow gotten an invalid or altered version of Flash that isn't the official plugin from Adobe.)
Old 2013-02-12, 02:22   Link #23
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I think it is still something other than Flash that's causing it, but it may be that the Ads were using Flash somehow to present themselves. That would explain the disappearance upon unloading the plugin.
I think the one above might be it. Anyways, does this help?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-02-12, 03:41   Link #24
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I would say: try disabling all your *other* plug-ins, and then re-enabling Flash to see if it is still there or gone.

I am supposing the thing you're dealing with is this. As it mentions there, disabling Flash is a workaround, but not the true source (and can break other things you may want).
Old 2013-02-12, 04:49   Link #25
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I would say: try disabling all your *other* plug-ins, and then re-enabling Flash to see if it is still there or gone.

I am supposing the thing you're dealing with is this. As it mentions there, disabling Flash is a workaround, but not the true source (and can break other things you may want).
The first part I already did. I enabled and disabled plugins in all the combinations I could think off, that's how I decided flash is the culprit. Now, it didn't really bother me and I could not watch videos without it so I left it on (I disabled it in that picture to stand out).

About your link, it's spot on. That's exactly what the problem is and now that I've removed that stupid extension, they don't appear anymore. Thank you for your help