AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-04-27, 19:55   Link #1521
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
Are you saying he excluded blood from the auto-redirection cause he loves bathing in it?

Fun thought. Although I don't remember him ever getting splashed with blood... (with his power on I mean)
Bartuc aproves your post.

Does he ever gets dirt to begin with?

Last edited by Miraluka; 2013-04-27 at 20:23. Reason: Oops, wrong character.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 19:37   Link #1522
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Is it possible to gender bend a genetic clone?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 19:39   Link #1523
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Meanwhile Kamachi...

Kamachi: Why not?
Old 2013-05-01, 19:50   Link #1524
Dyingbreath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
No. A genetic clone must be an exact match due to the cloning process, it's like how identical twins can't be two different genders.
Technically you could genderbend one in that you could preform a sex change operation however.

Last edited by Dyingbreath; 2013-05-02 at 21:50.
Dyingbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 19:54   Link #1525
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingbreath View Post
No. A genetic clone must be an exact match due to the cloning process, it's like how identical twins can't be two different colors.
Technically you could genderbend one in that you could preform a sex change operation however.
What about changing it while in embyro?
Old 2013-05-01, 20:00   Link #1526
Miraluka
Banned

Academy City did the impossible by changing the breasts gen and making Worst have something the original won't with SCIENCE!!!!
Old 2013-05-01, 20:03   Link #1527
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I don't think they changed her genes so much as they added 'nutrients' to her growth.
Old 2013-05-01, 20:10   Link #1528
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Wsn't worst supposed to be misaka at 18 while original is still 14?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 20:14   Link #1529
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Some extra stuff were added to her as well.
Old 2013-05-01, 20:51   Link #1530
demino_hellsin
That one guy

How exactly would accelerator's vector react to an object his mind can't comprehend? Freeze or passthrough?
Old 2013-05-02, 00:34   Link #1531
OverNOut
The Obsever

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
How exactly would accelerator's vector react to an object his mind can't comprehend? Freeze or passthrough?
I would say let it pass through at least until his personal reality is updated like what we saw during his first fight with Kakine.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 01:23   Link #1532
Raisingfalcon
Class minus 13

There must totally be a power of hair control or making your nails longer :P
Old 2013-05-02, 07:29   Link #1533
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Wait... maybe the wording was wrong.

"How exactly would accelerator's vector react to an object that does not exist to his mind? Freeze or pass through?"
Old 2013-05-02, 08:30   Link #1534
Raisingfalcon
Class minus 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Wait... maybe the wording was wrong.

"How exactly would accelerator's vector react to an object that does not exist to his mind? Freeze or pass through?"
I think it would pass through. If his mind has no knowledge then it wont register as harmful and be reflected. Accelerator must have everything rigged in his brain as any possible harmful thing would be reflected, if accelerator dosent have that particular non existing object in his mind then it wont register and just pass through. Like the person above said, its something like Kakine's dark matter that just passed through accelerators reflect.
Old 2013-05-02, 09:33   Link #1535
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So does tht raise the chnces of victory or not?
Old 2013-05-02, 10:33   Link #1536
tsunade666

it can pass through but its filtered in terms of power or effects because seriously. Try to think what will happen if Accelerator has taken the full power attack of the sun rays that burn concrete, the wings of gabriel and kazakiri or the sweep.

Attacks that aren't registered in the database for reflect are still being blocked or filtered but if it overpowers the initial defense then it will pass through but still the effects is filtered.

Take the wings of Kazakiri and Gabriel. Accelerator doesn't know its properties or what its made of. Its an alien thing to him but he still manage to push it both though he had more luck on Kazakiri than Gabriel.

A good example on how to explain the reflect of Accelerator when the attacks aren't registered. Its like a water. You throw the rock towards the water but the water has resistance to it. At first it will register the force you put on the rock but as long as it continues to go down. Then the strength behind it will diminished until it reach the point where it either has no strength left on it an d continue to fall down to the bottom or it reach the bottom but the initial force before it hits the water is different from the force when it hits the bottom of the water.
Old 2013-05-02, 10:56   Link #1537
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So... It passes but weaker?

The imaginary mass is differwnt from those. Again, it exists physically but not in human concept. So it's there but no one can identify it. To them it doesn't exist. I was wondering how accelerator would react to something that sets off his vector but when he tries look for it, there is nothing.

If you are hit with the imaginary mass, you don't feel it, only the pain registers. Kind of like that.
Old 2013-05-02, 18:36   Link #1538
tsunade666

why do I feel like this question was asked before already... and your the one who ask it and I also answer before.

The result would be the same because like the example that I use the water. Even if the mass you throw at it is unidentifiable or invisible, as long as it has mass or a matter or a form that register on it. Then it will face resistance.

But for Accelerator's reaction. He will probably be in a miss and will try searching for it.

And if your not forgetting he also has the imaginary vector that when he start using it. It will be screw laws! I'm the law.
Old 2013-05-02, 19:37   Link #1539
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I did ask before but the answer I reached was too vague.

So it would still be affected by the vector despite not being registered.

Imaginary vector is when he goes angel wings right? So he basically gets unlimited telekinesis?
Old 2013-05-02, 20:28   Link #1540
tsunade666

unlimited telekinesis won't be enough to describe angel wings mode. The most fastest way to describe it is SCREW LAWS OF PHYSICS!!! I'M THE LAW!!!!

He disregard the limited range and the wings is an extension of his ability. Meaning its a whole different ball game when he enters that mode.

Tags
hard science