AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-10-22, 00:38   Link #321
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by problemedchild
Could anyone tell me which series this is?
http://wgalland.hp.infoseek.co.jp/200410b.html
It's the series with the aircraft carriers and the battleship. So... anyone have any idea what series that is?

Err... should I of put this in the general forum?
There's a thread in general anime for these kinds of questions. Anyway, if it's that one near the middle of the page, with the ww2 japanese carrier Then it is zipang. My japanese isn't that good, but I could make out the title and that it seems to be about the battle of midway. Really that's a suprising topic for an anime, more of something you'd expect from an american movie.
Old 2004-10-22, 01:25   Link #322
problemedchild
ô_ô

Ah, thanks. I realized I should of put this thread into the general section as soon as I posted it here. Of course, it was too late.
problemedchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 03:40   Link #323
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

There are a few I'd like identified, and they're quite old. I used to watch them on TV back in the 80's, but never finished the series.

First one's a mecha anime where there are 4 protagonists (all male) each piloting a robot. At first they fly 1-man fighter-class spaceships, then later on summon the robots which are all faceless, then their spaceships dock with their respective robots forming the robots' heads (in the case of 3 of them, the ship turns over to face downward while its upper part latches into the robot's faceless head and its bottom forms the robot's face; for the remaining robot, the ship, whose pilot is the youngest member of the team, maintains its attitude in flight and simply lands on its docking point on the robot which has only a lower half of a head while the ship forms the upper half, then the ship folds its wings up).

Then there's a general sci-fi anime where the main characters consist of 3 guys (each with his own spaceship and their own quirks - one ordinary guy of average build, one tall slim guy who's a loner type, and one big fat guy who's comical), and a girl (who I think is a princess of a sort, and living in a large spaceship/carrier where the other 3 ships hold station). One thing I know very well is that one of the 3 guys (the loner type) uses something like a calculator for many things, including battle tactics and analysis of the enemy, as well as summoning his own spaceship, while the big guy has something like a dial on the chest part of his armor, and uses that to summon his ship (looks really silly like using the old rotary-dial telephone).

Last edited by Sailor Enlil; 2004-10-22 at 03:51.
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 14:53   Link #324
Yulaw2k

What is taht Anime

Whats that anime that in the first episode they kind of mock naruto, this girls on a mission to look for highschool girls panties for her sensei of whatever.....and she uses jitsu's from Naruto and uses like kage bushin no jitsu and body parts fly all over.....and she freaks out about how the girl can see her and they become friends.....and her sensie is a big yello talking ball, whos a lil pervert........
Yulaw2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 15:19   Link #325
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yulaw2k
Whats that anime that in the first episode they kind of mock naruto, this girls on a mission to look for highschool girls panties for her sensei of whatever.....and she uses jitsu's from Naruto and uses like kage bushin no jitsu and body parts fly all over.....and she freaks out about how the girl can see her and they become friends.....and her sensie is a big yello talking ball, whos a lil pervert........
that anime is called 2x2 Shinobuden, the torrents are still up on the main site

PS Next time use this thread

the anime identification thread

read the stickies .....
7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 15:19   Link #326
megumidk
Chii ?

2x2 Shinobuden, and the next time, use the anime identification topic above
megumidk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 19:46   Link #327
Ciel

which anime is it?

anyone know from which anime this is?

Ciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 19:58   Link #328
Ledgem
Love Yourself

The character designs look similar to a certain H-game studio's art style. I'm going to guess that the image you posted isn't from an anime series, but an H-game (though it's possible that an animated series was based off of the H-game, if that's what it is). The art style looks similar to Key soft's style (Key has done CLANNAD, Air, and so on). You may want to check their game list to see if you can find a similar costume or the same character.
Old 2004-10-23, 20:14   Link #329
Ciel

Well hell yeah i never though that this is meaby a game or such. Well thx i will search for it anyway ^^
Ciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 20:55   Link #330
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciel
Well hell yeah i never though that this is meaby a game or such. Well thx i will search for it anyway ^^
Maybe you should ask the maintainer of BU since they use it as a mascot on their page.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 16:44   Link #331
DarKHearT

anybody know from which anime this pic is?:
http://img37.exs.cx/img37/1624/ff12.jpg

Last edited by DarKHearT; 2004-10-24 at 19:32.
DarKHearT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 20:28   Link #332
hooliganj
Team Player

That's Lala-ru from Now and Then, Here and There. A very good show, but a tad on the depressing side.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-26, 14:55   Link #333
DarKHearT

ok, i hope someone can help me to identify this.
i saw once an anime, i don't remember the name but i remember a little from the scenario.

at first i want to say sorry about my bad english :S

The anime takes place in our time.
the main character is a guy who training on kendo.
he ends up without knowing in a parallel world.
in this world there is a war that matching by her cruelty to the time of the ww2 in Japan.
another thing that i remember, the leader of the bad guys is a frikin crazy dictator that do mistakes fill sorry for them but never admit them.
and he have an unstable temper sometimes. [the dictator]

thats all i remember, i hope someone see that 2 and know the name.
thanks.

btw - it's seem like nat hat cuz of the kendo and the crazy guy but it's no it.

Last edited by DarKHearT; 2004-10-26 at 15:05.
Old 2004-10-26, 16:02   Link #334
hooliganj
Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKHearT
ok, i hope someone can help me to identify this.
i saw once an anime, i don't remember the name but i remember a little from the scenario.

at first i want to say sorry about my bad english :S

The anime takes place in our time.
the main character is a guy who training on kendo.
he ends up without knowing in a parallel world.
in this world there is a war that matching by her cruelty to the time of the ww2 in Japan.
another thing that i remember, the leader of the bad guys is a frikin crazy dictator that do mistakes fill sorry for them but never admit them.
and he have an unstable temper sometimes. [the dictator]

thats all i remember, i hope someone see that 2 and know the name.
thanks.
Despite the... erratic description, I believe you are once again describing Now and Then, Here and There, or maybe you know it by the Japanese title, Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku. I always thought Shu jumped into the distant future, but it's never really made clear. Anyway, the crazy King Hamdo commands the forces of Hellywood to conquer all of the surrounding villages in the apocalyptic desert landscape, while searching for Lala-ru (the one in the picture you posted), a girl with a mysterious power over water. Directed by Akitaro Daichi, although it's a far cry from stuff like Child's Toy, Sexy Commando or Fruits Basket.

Quote:
btw - it's seem like nat hat cuz of the kendo and the crazy guy but it's no
edit: You're telling me there's another show with the same plot? Now I'm curious, too.

Last edited by hooliganj; 2004-10-26 at 16:06. Reason: responding to edit
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 14:38   Link #335
Spuffy
オウカ~

Maybe someone can help me we this one.
Some person in this forum has this image as a signature:
Spoiler for It's somewhat annoying, so I'll hide it:

But I can't remember the name of that person nor did I find a post from him even after a lot of random thread reading. So, does someone know what show it is from? I would really appreciate it.

Edit,
Didn't want to create another post for this, but thank both of you.

Last edited by Spuffy; 2004-10-29 at 16:24.
Spuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 15:11   Link #336
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuffy
Maybe someone can help me we this one.
Some person in this forum has this image as a signature:
Spoiler for It's somewhat annoying, so I'll hide it:

But I can't remember the name of that person nor did I find a post from him even after a lot of random thread reading. So, does someone know what show it is from? I would really appreciate it.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...Azumanga Daioh

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 15:31   Link #337
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
You did the tag a little wrong, so I'll fix it for you.

Azumanga Daioh

There's you go. ^_^
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 10:19   Link #338
DarKHearT

anybody knows from which anime this is?:

i know that the year of Publish is 2003 and i'm almost sure that the genre is fantasy.
Old 2004-11-02, 11:17   Link #339
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
anybody knows from which anime this is?:
http://img25.exs.cx/img25/7650/pic267.jpg
i know that the year of Publish is 2003 and i'm almost sure that the genre is fantasy.
Juuni Kokki, or Twelve Kingdoms.

Picture is from the first story arc I'm sure.

Series is licensed and available on DVD (see here for on-line shop and here for AoD reviews)
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-02, 18:07   Link #340
DeepimpacT

can someone help me identify this one???

and if u can tell me where to get it.....
that'll be great
Thanks
DeepimpacT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel