AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-02-03, 08:12   Link #21
sangofe

And...the whole series has been subtitled in french.
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-04, 17:09   Link #22
skanjos

i live in greece .the posibility for someone here to speak spanish,french,german is 1 in 10000 i dont get it tsubasa was the best soccer anime ever (and yet there is a posibility of new episodes fro wc 2006 new manga is on the way)why isnt anyone interested to translate it?
skanjos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-04, 17:57   Link #23
sangofe

because tsubsa isn't the best, the best soccer series are probably aoki densetsu shoot, whistle! and Hungry heart Wild striker.
Old 2006-02-28, 13:07   Link #24
skanjos

Sure and donkeys can fly too! captain tsubasa is by far the best soccer anime ever and i base this on facts :

sales of manga
tv games
countries aired
still continuing(manga)(and maybe anime too we will see)
fans all over the world

i dont say ads,whistle,or hws is bad cause i am a soccer fan and i like all of them .but ct is by far the best(dont judje the anime by the 2002 wc episodes i dont say they arent good ,but i prefer the original ct and the j episodes)
Old 2006-02-28, 13:31   Link #25
ser2703

Your arguments prove it's the most popular, not the best. Nice try though.
ser2703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-28, 13:57   Link #26
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanjos
Sure and donkeys can fly too! captain tsubasa is by far the best soccer anime ever and i base this on facts :

sales of manga
tv games
countries aired
still continuing(manga)(and maybe anime too we will see)
fans all over the world

i dont say ads,whistle,or hws is bad cause i am a soccer fan and i like all of them .but ct is by far the best(dont judje the anime by the 2002 wc episodes i dont say they arent good ,but i prefer the original ct and the j episodes)
CT is best for nostalgia, and only that.
Sure, it has a lot of great characters and we get eto know them little by little, but the animation of the games... by far the worst of any fotball animes I've seen.
And this is coming from someone who used to have as favorite anime when he was a kid.
Don't get me wrong, I think this anime should get subbed in English:
I want to see it in Japanese, since I saw the French dub.
Old 2006-03-01, 15:36   Link #27
skanjos

in order for sth to be the most popular it must be the best (see ronaldinho,carmen electra,friends,final fantasy 7,world of warcraft,angelina jolie,barcelona,me :P )

anyway thx for the ads episode 8 (it brings back old memories,sorry for the off topic ,)
Old 2006-03-01, 15:36   Link #28
skanjos

in order for sth to be the most popular it must be the best (see ronaldinho,carmen electra,friends,final fantasy 7,world of warcraft,angelina jolie,barcelona,me :P )

anyway thx for the ads episode 8 (it brings back old memories,sorry for the off topic ,)
Old 2006-03-31, 11:12   Link #29
Moonpuppy

Hi there. I grew up in Spain where Captain Tsubasa was incredibly popular when it first came out. It was called Campeones there!! Anyway I'd like to revive my childhood and I'm looking for the original series. Does anyone know if it can be downloaded anywhere on the net?
Thank you
Moonpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-31, 11:58   Link #30
MB™
Saizen encoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanjos

Popular doesn't always mean best: see FIFA games, Windows, 50 cent, you :P
MB™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 00:06   Link #31
roberto baggio

Captain Tsubasa is best anime soccer series i'd ever seen
its remind me my childhood
damn i'd seen wild striker, aoki densetsu shoot and many but they do not compare to CT
the best series was CT J and there movies also great last summer i went to Malaysia and i bought CT road to 2002 and it's movies ( it contains 3 dvds with bad english subtitles but its easy to understand ) where he travel to europe to challenge europe team. you have watch it guys don't miss it.
roberto baggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 03:16   Link #32
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser2703
Your arguments prove it's the most popular, not the best. Nice try though.
As ser mentioned , your argument only proves its the most popular. People like diffrent animes, so there might be people who like forinstance Wild striker more than captain tsubasa in terms of soccer anime. So it can only be the most popular .

For me CT is my favorite soccer anime , well not mostly because of the unrealistic things in it ( well its part of why i like it ) , but that it is a longer anime and has a better story .

P.S. Its preaty saddening such a good anime and one of the most popular ones between many people hasnt been subed in english yet.
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 07:03   Link #33
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648
P.S. Its preaty saddening such a good anime and one of the most popular ones between many people hasnt been subed in english yet.
Yeah, especially when Japan is going to release a fully remastered version of Captain Tsubasa 83 in 4 DVD-Boxes. The first box will be released this month.
Old 2006-04-06, 08:44   Link #34
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tug
Yeah, especially when Japan is going to release a fully remastered version of Captain Tsubasa 83 in 4 DVD-Boxes. The first box will be released this month.

Really? They remaster it?
Not same dvd's that already were released but in another packaging?
And oh, do you have a link that confirms that ALL episodes will be released to dvd, and not only the 56 (I think it was) eps that already have been?
Old 2006-04-06, 09:19   Link #35
antudegil

hope can find this great anime in full episode and in english subtitle.. really need it. hope also what u said will become all what i want it - in english subtitle
antudegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 14:21   Link #36
sangofe

Quote:
Originally Posted by antudegil
hope can find this great anime in full episode and in english subtitle.. really need it. hope also what u said will become all what i want it - in english subtitle
The odds they put English subs on, is like you winning in lotto.
Old 2006-04-06, 17:34   Link #37
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangofe
Really? They remaster it?
Not same dvd's that already were released but in another packaging?
And oh, do you have a link that confirms that ALL episodes will be released to dvd, and not only the 56 (I think it was) eps that already have been?
I wrote a post some weeks ago regarding this in the general anime section, but only one replied, so the thread keeps going down and down on the general anime thread.
To ease up your search:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...722#post504722
Old 2006-04-08, 10:49   Link #38
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

I just discovered more news about the new DVD-boxes releases (at least the first two):

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/Listups/ani...n-tsubasa.html

dvd-box 1: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/(simple,min...?KEY=BBBA-9187
dvd-box 2: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/(simple,min...?KEY=BBBA-9188

If it comes true, the first box will be released in April 28th.
Old 2006-04-12, 18:08   Link #39
Hiei-

For the first 56 episodes, there are the same episodes already released, just in 2 box (I read nowhere they were remastered, but I'll confirm you it when the box will be out, and that I'll have it).

The two others are the end of the series never released in DVD (So I confirm it, they'll all be released, in 4 box, 28 episodes by box, 28 * 4 = 128).

They even also released in last december a "Complete OST Collection", and they'll also release soon 2 DVD of the Movies (1-2 & 3-4, only the 5 isn't planned), it seem this year is a tsubasa's year lol)
Hiei- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 14:03   Link #40
lemondude
"super lemon"

I somehow found a spanish sub version of the 83 CT but I'm not spanish so....
lemondude is offline   Reply With Quote