AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Your Least Favorite Character is...?
Naruto 94 12.63%
Sasuke 178 23.92%
Sakura 80 10.75%
Ino 55 7.39%
Orochimaru 27 3.63%
Kabuto 46 6.18%
Hinata 39 5.24%
Konohamaru 91 12.23%
Itachi 18 2.42%
Other character, not listed. 116 15.59%
Voters: 744. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-12-17, 17:29   Link #461
lolitaninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suika-Esper View Post
I can't think of another show where three of the main characters are among the most hated in the series.
Maybe it's because Naruto is the most popular anime in the world right now? Or maybe it's because those three get more screentime and attention than anybody else and many people would rather see other characters besides them? Actually, I think it's a combination of both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
What?! Healing is not needed?

Alright, when you'll get ill or injured don't even dare to go to hospital. I wonder how long you will last.

Sakura's healing had saved a lot of people!

Spoiler for manag:
Exactly!

Spoiler for spoiler:
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 21:12   Link #462
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
I find Kabuto and Konohamaru extremely annoying and boring. To me Kabuto is just Orochimaru's pet and I think one Naruto is enough

"All is lost."
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 03:29   Link #463
Silent_Darkness
Blossoming Sakura

I don't like Sasu-G-A-Y either.heh:
Ino and Konohamaru are annoying as well.
Silent_Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 20:25   Link #464
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

Danzou's really starting to get on my nerves. He's a coward when all the while he talks about being this unseen guardian saint for Konoha. No one likes an authority figure who is completely untrustworthy. He's just unlikable on every level.
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 21:29   Link #465
Arti

Sai is by far my least favorite character. Has he done anything for the plot? In fact, has he done anything besides talk about how he read about emotions in some book? His techniques are kind of interesting, but we've hardly seen anything. All we see of him are these INCREDIBLY cheesy scenes where he sees Sakura being emotional, and he's like "What...is this?! Could this be what I read about in that book? Is this...emotion?? Is this...friendship? Is this...LOVE???"
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 04:33   Link #466
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arti View Post
Sai is by far my least favorite character. Has he done anything for the plot? In fact, has he done anything besides talk about how he read about emotions in some book? His techniques are kind of interesting, but we've hardly seen anything. All we see of him are these INCREDIBLY cheesy scenes where he sees Sakura being emotional, and he's like "What...is this?! Could this be what I read about in that book? Is this...emotion?? Is this...friendship? Is this...LOVE???"
To be fair I'd say Sai is trying to do a lot. For one thing he was partly responsible for Sakura's confession and resolve for killing Sasuke (major plot turn) and also chose to fall back and tell Kakashi and Naruto everything (another plot turn). He's actually trying to clear up all the bullshit that has been going on.

Last edited by Haak; 2009-12-30 at 16:58. Reason: spelling mistakes
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 08:18   Link #467
kitten320

True, action isn't the most important part of a story and character. Of course action is always interesting but there still are more important things.
Old 2009-12-30, 15:38   Link #468
Arti

I agree totally...but Sai really has no personality. And while that's part of his character, it doesn't make me interested in him at all.

I don't know how many more cheesy "I want to see what friendship is like, i read about it in a book!" scenes I can handle.

Well-written characters have their own "voice" and for me, Sai doesn't have one at all.

I feel similarly about Yamato. I wish we got to see them do more than just hang around during missions or training and actually see some character development. And we all know that the shounen format means that character development usually happens during talking/introspection/flashbacks during long fights.
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 16:15   Link #469
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Darkness View Post
I don't like Sasu-G-A-Y either.heh:
Ino and Konohamaru are annoying as well.
I wonder why everyone calls Sasuke gay?
Or people just have problems with their private life?
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 17:14   Link #470
ordinarystory

Every Naruto chapter without Naruto is good.
Every Naruto chapter with Sasuke is very good.
Every Naruto chapter with Sakura sucks.
ordinarystory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 11:33   Link #471
Suomi
Kaiba

Madara, because of what he did to Minato and Kushina.
Danzo second, because he forced Itachi to kill the Uchihas.
Old 2010-09-20, 13:35   Link #472
xlilyx
Hello Friend ^-^ x

I have no least favourite naruto character but I don't really like Sasuke much because he changes to much in part 2 and in a bad way. He reminds me to much of Orochimaru which I don't like because I'm not a big fan for the bad guys. I have nothing against Sasuke getting stronger but he picked the wrong choice and became an even heartless boy. But I don't hate him or Orochimaru but I wish Sasuke would open his eyes and change back to his normal self instead of living only to defeat his brother. Oh and I don't know why but I really love Sai. And even if I dislike Sasuke I don't really like people calling him gay when he may not be. Oh and with the annoying characters like Sakura, Ino and Konohamaru I guess their lovable because they have such hyper and funny personality's. I also love Naruto because of his bubbly personality. (sorry to everyone who disagrees with the ending paragraphs)
Thanks for reading.