AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2016-07-29, 12:34   Link #21
marvelB

Forgot to mention it earlier, but I really like the design for Perospero. If we bring back the Alice comparison then I guess he's supposed to be the "Mad Hatter" of BM's crew? But taking his whole candy artisan thing into account, maybe he's also meant to be the Wonka-esque member, as well? Either way, I'm pretty darn interested in this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
Also, to very little surprise Charlotte was Bm's daughter. Only thing is, I wonder why she didn't have anyone strong enough to at least hold off Moria back at the time. Also, what was she doing in paradise?

Uh, I think you're referring to Lola? Because that's not her this chapter. She and Chiffon DO share a strong resemblance though, so they're quite likely to be sisters. And as for why Lola set off for Paradise.... apparently, the main reason was to find a husband, if we take Pudding's words from a few chapters back into account (and Lola DID have a thing for proposing to most men she met). Also, I guess she didn't count on being captured by a Shichibukai during her quest for a spouse, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
I don't think it's Pedro but those flowers and other objects with the humanoid faces that are listening in and revealing everything . In the panel where Brooke is wondering how it's possible they know so much you see one of those flowers on the foreground looking at Brooke. Earlier at Pudding's cafe, Pudding was accompanied by that slime and a flying carpet and in the forest you have all those trees looking at the strawhats.

It's like 1984, Big Brother Mother is watching you.

While I do see some merit to your theory, the only problem I see is that Brooke and Pedro should have been reported already if all those living objects were watching them, even if they ARE in disguise. And again, there's the matter with Pekoms, who was assaulted by Capone yet Tamago hasn't been updated on his situation, either. So while the hive mind theory is possible, I still have my suspicions towards Pedro......
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-30, 03:48   Link #22
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
While I do see some merit to your theory, the only problem I see is that Brooke and Pedro should have been reported already if all those living objects were watching them, even if they ARE in disguise. And again, there's the matter with Pekoms, who was assaulted by Capone yet Tamago hasn't been updated on his situation, either. So while the hive mind theory is possible, I still have my suspicions towards Pedro......
This doesn't make sense.
If Pedro were a Spy, then Big Mom should have more intel on the whereabouts of Brook and Pedro, and less on the other group's. But it's exactly the other way round.

My guess is on some DF power. Either some long-distance spying ability or an ability like Absalom's invisibility.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-30, 14:10   Link #23
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
This doesn't make sense.
If Pedro were a Spy, then Big Mom should have more intel on the whereabouts of Brook and Pedro, and less on the other group's. But it's exactly the other way round.

While I won't deny this could put a dent in my theory, it might also depend on who exactly Pedro was supposed to be spying on. Like if he was only meant to monitor Luffy's movements alone, then it makes sense that communications would have been cut off at the entrance to the forest since that was when the group split apart. And again, the intel didn't take Pekoms into account, either (which in itself is suspicious). I guess it might seem like I'm grasping at straws here, but I'm quite convinced that there's something up with our jaguar friend.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-30, 23:05   Link #24
SeanQ

lol pekoms must be the krillin of once piece at this point.
Old 2016-07-31, 10:37   Link #25
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
lol pekoms must be the krillin of once piece at this point.
Luffy can be a Goku i guess?
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-31, 18:23   Link #26
itachi-san314

^ that's awesome!
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote