Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2019-02-18, 09:09   Link #21921
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
For what I read, I though than the problem with switching artist was a legal one but I never managed to find solid information confirmit it.
Possible,from what I found in a reddit discussion on the topic, some Japanese IP law apparently forbids drawing them in the same style.
However, people argued that the artist might have long signed over the rights, since the same law would probably apply to the anime, where both of them appeared.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-03, 06:13   Link #21922
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

I can't be the only one than, with time and new update passing, feel unsure about what equipment (and how many of it) I should focus on. For examples; I still got 3 spare 14cm Twin Gun Mount, should I use them to improve one or keep them in case they make the 14cm Twin Gun Mount Kai improvable with it? or in the case of equipment like the Type3/Type3Kai and AP shells how many do I need it. I got Equipment than I spend time and ressources improving than I don't use much anymore like the 12.7cm Twin Gun Mount Model B Kai 2 ( still usefull for Shiratsuyu-class but the other destroyer would be better be using other gun) or the Type 21 Air Radar Kai ( now obsolete if one got the SK or SK + SG Radar)
Old 2019-03-03, 09:54   Link #21923
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I can't be the only one than, with time and new update passing, feel unsure about what equipment (and how many of it) I should focus on. For examples; I still got 3 spare 14cm Twin Gun Mount, should I use them to improve one or keep them in case they make the 14cm Twin Gun Mount Kai improvable with it? or in the case of equipment like the Type3/Type3Kai and AP shells how many do I need it. I got Equipment than I spend time and ressources improving than I don't use much anymore like the 12.7cm Twin Gun Mount Model B Kai 2 ( still usefull for Shiratsuyu-class but the other destroyer would be better be using other gun) or the Type 21 Air Radar Kai ( now obsolete if one got the SK or SK + SG Radar)
You aren't the only one, no. Worst is that some of that equipment is pretty much useless too. The new 41 twin k2 for example isn't something I'd personally try to craft; The one you get from the quest is more than you can ever need, considering it's weird upgrade path.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2019-03-19, 14:26   Link #21924
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
New event is scheduled for Golden Week, late April early May.
Old 2019-03-21, 04:27   Link #21925
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Any clues yet as to what it's about, or who's coming to the fleet?
Old 2019-03-21, 18:59   Link #21926
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

For what I have read, they posted much about all the IRL colabs, some info on the next upgrade ( Hyuuga kai-ni and 2 new airplane will be upgradable) but only about when the next event will go.
Old 2019-03-25, 17:55   Link #21927
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Are there any news of when they'll add Phase 2 Block #2?

Old 2019-03-26, 16:47   Link #21928
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

A rather odd thing happened to me;I did 3 LSC attempt using the 3600 2000 5300 5200 recepe with 1 developpement material and endded each time with Akitsu Maru as a result, all attempt had Akashi as Flagship.
Old 2019-04-02, 21:29   Link #21929
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to post that when it was announced on April 1st, but it is confirmed: Kongou will have another remodel, called Kongou Kai Ni Hei.
Looks like she will gain torpedoes in the process.
Old 2019-04-02, 21:57   Link #21930
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Burning Love...now with metal fishes.
Old 2019-04-03, 03:23   Link #21931
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to post that when it was announced on April 1st, but it is confirmed: Kongou will have another remodel, called Kongou Kai Ni Hei.
Looks like she will gain torpedoes in the process.
yes, the timing of the first announcement made it suspicious, which is why a lot of players were cautious about it.

On the other hand, World of Warships reddit dug up a scrapped plan for torpedo refit on Kougou, so its more than likely this.. Look like Bismarck wont be alone in this niche anymore.
Old 2019-04-03, 19:23   Link #21932
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Didn't Wargaming say that design was made up?
Old 2019-04-15, 00:31   Link #21933
Cyprene

Thinking of getting back into this.

I left after the redesign when it was impossible to level up anybody because there were no good leveling spots.

Did they ever fix that?
Cyprene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-15, 03:06   Link #21934
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Not really, they buffed exp for some of the maps but the best spots will always pale in comparison to previously. Shows how spoiled we became from those consistent experience rather than the variable ones they adopted these days.

Thankfully I'm not one of those players who got massively shortchanged with the experience changes; already had my share of levelled ships before phase 2 came around.
Old 2019-04-15, 16:16   Link #21935
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Map 5-3 node P and map 5-5 node B are the two most used leveling spots as of now. They aren't as good as old map 4-3 but they allow to level up more destroyers at the same time.
Old 2019-04-15, 17:47   Link #21936
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

To be honest, I've been getting horrible experiences with all sorts of sub nodes since the changes made to Echelon. Feels like the torpedoes are hitting way more than they used to, so I actually think 5-5B is a horrible thing to go through without OASW. Even sparkling in 1-5 seems to be more trouble than it used to be, at least for me.

Personally, I think the current leveling spots are heavily favouring players who love using DDs a lot and people who want to level capital ships are getting screwed over. There's no way to get a good spot; maps that can yield decent experience for said ships are usually ones that need to go all the way to the boss node (4-4 in particular) for the experience to be worth it.
Old 2019-04-20, 00:43   Link #21937
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

omfg

YAHAGI

KAI

NI

If I'm understanding this right, they'll be releasing a new PV of the anime which will feature Yahagi K2, which they'll then implement into the game later?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-20, 02:19   Link #21938
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Until a better quality pic is shown.

Also

From the ZuiPara

Quote:
Spring event: 5 maps, former 3 latter 2. The final reward is a battleship.
Old 2019-04-20, 02:26   Link #21939
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Aren't any Japanese battleships left (aside from pre-war ships and never built ships). Few German, Italian, Russian, and French battleships left. Lots of British and American battleships around. After that is becomes a stretch with South American or Turkish battleships.
Old 2019-04-20, 05:39   Link #21940
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Aren't any Japanese battleships left (aside from pre-war ships and never built ships).
There's still peoples waiting for Shirano but how likely is it to happen?

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls