AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-08, 15:30   Link #81
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchem1st View Post
the funny thing is a lot of us so serious and often doing almost everything including dirty way
to force their opinion in the forum or other eventough it was completely useless or no benefit.
im not supporting kleeyook but lowering guard or not serious is not professional action
Well, I don't really understand what you meant.

What I have been talking about in this forum in the last two posts are about my frustration on how highly people think of Ise from DxD and typical shounen heroes. It's actually off-topic but i at least add my thought about Hagure there.

You mention about people's comments being forced upon others or being useless doesn't do them justice either. I believe a lot of people have to express their frustration about Naruto and Bleach on internet forums since weeaboos they know happen to believe they are the only decent series we have.

What are you talking about people doing something dirty anyway? You meant to say about people doing hentai doujinshi of the series?

I notice that manga version and anime version of Hagure Yuusha are different. I wonder which adaptation is closer to the LN version.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 06:43   Link #82
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchem1st View Post
the funny thing is a lot of us so serious and often doing almost everything including dirty way
to force their opinion in the forum or other eventough it was completely useless or no benefit.
im not supporting kleeyook but lowering guard or not serious is not professional action
I also don't understand what you meant here the thing I understand is forcing others their own view but by what? I don't understand the dirty part. It can meant a lots of things but I really didn't understand it and also the second part about lowering guard and so on.

Let me blunt with this all hype for DxD. DxD is good but its average for me and not that good. And that's the reason that it didn't beat the higher ups or big hitter in LN because of that reason.

Fans of narutards or blitch might love it but fans of nasuverse might not like DxD. Well for me I read DxD but not totally like it. Ise looks stupid for me most of the times. He is just super LUCKY.
Old 2012-07-13, 21:42   Link #83
iceyfw

the second anime adaptation episode revealed the MC sister has been dead for a while. any LN readers want to shed some light on this?
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 22:08   Link #84
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyfw View Post
the second anime adaptation episode revealed the MC sister has been dead for a while. any LN readers want to shed some light on this?
i haven't read the LN but I read on another site that:

Spoiler for sister:
Old 2012-07-13, 22:18   Link #85
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Other than what happened during his first day as a 'hero' in the other world when he was weak, is there any instance where he got beaten by his enemies and needs to start training like what shonen protag usually do in the novels? I know many people hate overpowered characters right in the beginning, but I like that type of characters since it would mean that there will be no filler training arc and stuffs like that ._.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 22:43   Link #86
kazzuya13

So at very end only those 3 (Zechs, Rute and Maou) why didn't Myuu knows... Especially that Myuu was the one that was hostage by Leon?.... And nobody even bothered to tell Resti about the actual events...
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 23:37   Link #87
InfinityDragonGod

Does someone knows how many girls are in love with the MC right now?

Also, can anyone give some summaries of what happened in volume 4 and 5? I'm still confused.
InfinityDragonGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 23:43   Link #88
n0m@n
C-Z

Resti finds out about it in volume 5 when.....

Spoiler for about Leon:

Even Mew forgot about what happened since she was like 11 or 12 years old or something.

Hmm, the tv episode is going in a good pace. Since..
Volume 1 is about 260 pages, and episode 1 and 2 already covered 180 pages.
Old 2012-07-14, 00:55   Link #89
Tom1

how strong is akatsuki?is he the strongest in babel?
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 01:30   Link #90
n0m@n
C-Z

Well there are various Babel around the World(Forgot the actual number).
But one of the Babel is in Japan where Akatsuki is at. And the one in charge of the Babel is Kyouya(Student President). He is also one of the *Cocoon* which are people who stands at the top of the World. Akatsuki's brother(Micahel Arkwood. Its a codename hence its not Japanese name) is also one of the Cocoon. Kyouya would be stronger than Akatsuki at this point. Well at least in volume 1.
Spoiler for akatsuki:

Last edited by n0m@n; 2012-07-14 at 02:01.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 01:52   Link #91
Tom1

thanks for the answer...
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 03:11   Link #92
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
i haven't read the LN but I read on another site that:

Spoiler for sister:
and the plot thickens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Hmm, the tv episode is going in a good pace. Since..
Volume 1 is about 260 pages, and episode 1 and 2 already covered 180 pages.
i know anime adaptations lose a lot of details from what the light novels covers, and so how much do you think was lost in this case in episode 1 and 2?
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 04:06   Link #93
alchem1st
philosopher stone power

at the previous i talked to sword 82.

waiting for angelic mew revival !!!

Last edited by alchem1st; 2012-07-14 at 04:17.
alchem1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 04:16   Link #94
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Does myu get stronger later on?
Also, how old is Akatsuki now seeing as he spent 5 years there? And when does myu fall for him? Considering his continued sexual harassment

Last edited by Fallen3dge; 2012-07-14 at 07:07.
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 06:32   Link #95
Xacual

Quote:
Spoiler for akatsuki:
Spoiler for Volume 9:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 06:36   Link #96
ImperialFlameGod8190

so im guessing this is another one of those not translated LN's
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 08:51   Link #97
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyfw View Post
and the plot thickens.

i know anime adaptations lose a lot of details from what the light novels covers, and so how much do you think was lost in this case in episode 1 and 2?
Well, it seems like they kept all the scene but instead shortened it and took out some information. Like in episode 1, the part during their physical examination check and such.
In episode 2, it shows the part where the student council realises that Akatsuki took the vice-presidents panties(He also took the other girls bra) and see their conversation about it. Also the part about the three girls pissing their pants had lots of themes and funny moments cut off. Also about the fight between Akatsuki and the other guy called Onizuka(He's my favorite male character in this series) was had parts taken out such as he tried to molest Miu but got stopped by Akatsuki and such.

Episode 3 probably can finish volume 1 since the remaining thing which happens are......
-The virtual training thing, where a terrorist terrorizes the system and the student gets in a serious danger but Akatsuki basically solved it with ease.
-The culprit behind the terror was the guy who was bullied by Onizuka and he was hiding his true power. Akatsuki again solves this himself.
-And a very short epilogue about the other world realizing that Akatsuki must have took the Maou's daughter, and the part Miu releases all her sadness and sorrow about having her father killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Does myu get stronger later on?
Also, how old is Akatsuki now seeing as he spent 5 years there? And when does myu fall for him? Considering his continued sexual harassment
Actually Akatsuki physical age doesnt change when he was in the other world for 5 years. Even if he was in the other world for thatlong, not even a day has passed since he left his original world.

I think Miu falls for him in volume 3, but she started to have feelings for him before that......Can't actually remember precisely though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Spoiler for Volume 9:
Well couple of people learns her identity in volume 4, since they needed to go back to the other world to settle things. In volume 2/3, a Yuusha from the other world was sent to kill or bring Miu to the other world because they knew that she was alive.

Miu also doesnt battle much. She usually just stands or runs away. But Kyouya realises her true worth in volume 3. I think it was..... So Miu doesn't go through a power up during her battle and such. More like her true power was unlocked or released in later volumes.
Old 2012-07-14, 09:28   Link #98
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Well there are various Babel around the World(Forgot the actual number).
But one of the Babel is in Japan where Akatsuki is at. And the one in charge of the Babel is Kyouya(Student President). He is also one of the *Cocoon* which are people who stands at the top of the World. Akatsuki's brother(Micahel Arkwood. Its a codename hence its not Japanese name) is also one of the Cocoon. Kyouya would be stronger than Akatsuki at this point. Well at least in volume 1.
Spoiler for akatsuki:
Thanks for confirming it I was mostly afraid if he still need some more power up in the novel because that might lead to a certain type of events that I don't particularly like.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 09:55   Link #99
wen13

does anybody think that this novel is going to be translated anytime some, since before they don't translate this novel is because it is not well known but now it even got a anime and to top it off one of the best anime of this season.
wen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 10:21   Link #100
n0m@n
C-Z

It seems like there are Chinese translation of it, so that would increase the number of people capable of translating it.
Though someone might start it after the anime finishes and start translating from the part where the anime ended.

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen