AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-09-08, 11:39   Link #1421
xizro345
King's Justice

Well I'm leaving some details out still...Can't really reveal them till I'm sure they won't happen next week.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 13:01   Link #1422
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
Well I'm leaving some details out still...Can't really reveal them till I'm sure they won't happen next week.
And thank you for that. I, for one, am grateful for the care you take in not spoiling us.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 13:40   Link #1423
Free
Pro Procrastinator
*Fansubber

They shifted a bunch of plots to fill up the rest of the episodes, and they didn't work too hard on making sure those plots flow well.

Spoiler for spoiler?:
Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-08, 13:41   Link #1424
xizro345
King's Justice

Well as I said, this part follows pretty much the PS3 version.
Old 2009-09-09, 16:16   Link #1425
BadtheGuy

How is Dwrc even there? He was killed in the beginning in the pc version- it's been a while since I watched episode 1 but he died there too right? (Or did he escape? lol...? Whats the point of that. The PS3 retelling of the story seems slightly odd at times even though it holds to the core plot pretty well. Probably having to cut all the ero forced them to extend and switch some scenes around. Like the scarf moment.)

Ahem, unrelated~ but I have a request. I think I recall xizro345 or someone saying they pre-ordered the gaiden. Would it be possible to send me a PM summarizing the plot after you finish it? Such as status of the wives list, who dies, why characters are being revived, if Primula and Pywll are in fact brought back, if they ever explain properly what happened to Primula after Arawn dies and Pywll rules~ etc. Maybe even post it here if the anime has ended by then.
BadtheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-09, 18:08   Link #1426
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadtheGuy View Post
How is Dwrc even there? He was killed in the beginning in the pc version- it's been a while since I watched episode 1 but he died there too right?
Arawn killed Dwrc in episode 2. So how is he back? I assume he was revived using the cauldron that Rathty and Llyr found. That cauldron has the ability to revive the dead as the girls explained. If you notice Dwrc's eyes in ep 23, they weren't normal human eyes. In my opinion, that's a sign that he was revived.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2009-09-09, 23:02   Link #1427
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadtheGuy View Post

Ahem, unrelated~ but I have a request. I think I recall xizro345 or someone saying they pre-ordered the gaiden. Would it be possible to send me a PM summarizing the plot after you finish it? Such as status of the wives list, who dies, why characters are being revived, if Primula and Pywll are in fact brought back, if they ever explain properly what happened to Primula after Arawn dies and Pywll rules~ etc. Maybe even post it here if the anime has ended by then.
The game isn't out yet (release date is September, 17, next week), but seeing the latest commercial for it made me think of a possible explanation. But I'm not getting into it until the anime has finished airing, for now.
And yes, Dwrc was revived that way, with the Cauldron.
Old 2009-09-11, 12:30   Link #1428
KeroFaria

Send a message via MSN to KeroFaria Send a message via Yahoo to KeroFaria
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Arawn killed Dwrc in episode 2. So how is he back? I assume he was revived using the cauldron that Rathty and Llyr found. That cauldron has the ability to revive the dead as the girls explained. If you notice Dwrc's eyes in ep 23, they weren't normal human eyes. In my opinion, that's a sign that he was revived.
I agree with LLK on that. Dwrc must have been revived with that cauldron. And his eyes didn't seem normal at all, not like in episode 1&2.
KeroFaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 10:27   Link #1429
Kanish

So, was the mayor at the coliseum the real deal or another undead or some other construct? He didn't seem to have the glowing eye syndrome but at the same time I'm finding it hard to believe that a lowly mortal like him was allowed to work with the archenemy of this anime.
Kanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 10:32   Link #1430
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanish View Post
So, was the mayor at the coliseum the real deal or another undead or some other construct? He didn't seem to have the glowing eye syndrome but at the same time I'm finding it hard to believe that a lowly mortal like him was allowed to work with the archenemy of this anime.
I think the mayor is still alive. The anime has hinted that he's more than just a lowly mortal although the hints have been of the "if you blink, you'll miss them" kind. I don't remember exactly what episode it was, but the mayor has been shown to be a magic user of some sort. If I remember right, wasn't he the one who created the Gael zombie warriors earlier? If not them, then there was some other piece of magic that he did that caused problems for Our Heros.

Old 2009-09-12, 12:02   Link #1431
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
I think the mayor is still alive. The anime has hinted that he's more than just a lowly mortal although the hints have been of the "if you blink, you'll miss them" kind. I don't remember exactly what episode it was, but the mayor has been shown to be a magic user of some sort. If I remember right, wasn't he the one who created the Gael zombie warriors earlier? If not them, then there was some other piece of magic that he did that caused problems for Our Heros.
It was the Mayor who summoned the Gaels Zombies before Gaius Armies invaded Avalon.
Old 2009-09-12, 12:38   Link #1432
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
It was the Mayor who summoned the Gaels Zombies before Gaius Armies invaded Avalon.
Ah, then I was remembering correctly. Thanks.

Old 2009-09-13, 14:10   Link #1433
chihirohaku

song of origin

may i know anyone have the song 'song of origin' T___T
i can't it any where.....
can anyone tell me *pray*
Thank you very much ^^"
chihirohaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 14:27   Link #1434
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for Epiosde 24:
Old 2009-09-13, 16:08   Link #1435
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep24:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 13:20   Link #1436
LKK

Episode 24 first thoughts

Spoiler for ep 24:

Old 2009-09-14, 13:24   Link #1437
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:

Spoiler for ep 24:
This brought a huge smile to my face while reading your comments. Can't wait to watch this episode now.
Old 2009-09-14, 13:37   Link #1438
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
This brought a huge smile to my face while reading your comments. Can't wait to watch this episode now.
I thought of you and Manju while watching that scene. I know you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Old 2009-09-14, 17:48   Link #1439
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:

Spoiler for ep 24:
Awesome
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing