AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2015-09-28, 01:17   Link #15041
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Well, so we now understand how everyone else in FT gets buffed... Mavis. Either through power or strategy tactics they are given.

Anyway, nice chapter, liked Erza and Mavis in it. Also, the motion sickness bit was pretty funny lol.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 04:18   Link #15042
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

That "urrk" moment is actually killing all the tension

nice starting move from both sides.. looking forward for another Titania's craziness in next chapter
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 04:57   Link #15043
ImperialFlameGod8190

They were doing really good until the motion sickness and then the shock of the chapter evergreen admitting Erza is Queen o well onto next week

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 12:40   Link #15044
Wandering Soul

I honestly hope the fight isn't as Straightforward as Erza defeating one of the spriggans by herself.
Old 2015-09-28, 14:33   Link #15045
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It's an Erza fight...the grumpy in me expects her to unreasonably defeat an enemy many times stronger than herself, but I'll keep hoping they break it up since it's still just the first strike.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 15:08   Link #15046
II Maestro

Seriously the first few pages were great I was expecting more until that motion sickness thing lost all my tension then Erza shows up, Just hope it won't be a 1 vs 1 fight with Erza against the sand guy(whose name I forgot) with her winning.
Old 2015-09-28, 20:35   Link #15047
Ggb81
Exemplary Character

So it's Erza to the rescue. Guess that throws out the Gajeel-Ajeel fight.

But Erza!! Don't you know the law of conservation of battles? If you fight him now, you won't get another good fight until the end of the arc!!! Slow down!

And damn, Aslak and Bisca finally proving their relevance... And then being proved irrelevant... Good times...
Old 2015-09-28, 20:40   Link #15048
MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggb81 View Post
And damn, Aslak and Bisca finally proving their relevance... And then being proved irrelevant... Good times...
Not really. While Ajeel blocked the attack on his ship, the Jupiter shot still took down a ton of other ships.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 23:24   Link #15049
Ggb81
Exemplary Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
Not really. While Ajeel blocked the attack on his ship, the Jupiter shot still took down a ton of other ships.
That's true.
Old 2015-09-30, 07:05   Link #15050
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
This should clear any doubts

If it's implied, it probably happened

Anyone here remembered Rave? There was a scene where Shiba mated with Cattleya, Haru's sister.

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-30, 11:28   Link #15051
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ THAT was more than implied, with Haru going all "wtf did you do with my sister!?", but yeah, Mashima has no qualms about his characters getting it on. Bisca and Alzac went from secretly crushing on each other to being married and having a daughter, while Ren got engaged to Jenny. Next thing you know, Ichiya x Erza is a thing!!
Old 2015-09-30, 11:59   Link #15052
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Ichiya x Erza is a thing!!
They are? Then again what's wrong with that. It's up to Mashima's taste.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-30, 12:11   Link #15053
Kafriel
Senior Guest

No, not really, but Jellal is written to die in some heroic or tragic way, so Erza's left with the guy who set her standards of handsome :P

Quote:
the Jupiter shot still took down a ton of other ships.
Mooks don't really count though...the bell should only toll for the S12 and main FT members.
Old 2015-09-30, 18:04   Link #15054
MCAL

Quote:
Mooks don't really count though...the bell should only toll for the S12 and main FT members.
But their huge battleships. I think they are a different kettle of fish.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-30, 19:39   Link #15055
B214

Quote:
If each battleship has around 100-200 members, then there would be around 4500-10000 members, not really such a good idea to face off against such a huge number especially when you don't know when will the next attack come.
Old 2015-10-01, 11:11   Link #15056
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggb81 View Post
But Erza!! Don't you know the law of conservation of battles? If you fight him now, you won't get another good fight until the end of the arc!!! Slow down!
If so, then this gives other characters a chance to shine.

Ooor it will be FT's destruction.

Really though, I was suprised Erza got such an early fight. It's too early for a major fight right now unless Mashima is breaking from the routine.
Old 2015-10-04, 22:46   Link #15057
immblueversion

So, 3 of the 12 are in town already, and the remaining 9 are coming from the north, south, and east. Hopefully this means we'll be seeing the rest of the roster soon.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 23:24   Link #15058
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

What a cliffhanger... so unnecessary... AARGH! Still good though.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 00:11   Link #15059
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well...this isn't good. Might be tough even for an OP Natsu to deal with attacks coming from everywhere.

Plus the whole Erza getting beaten in a couple minutes....not good.

Oh and even the enemy decides to disrespect Lucy's privacy and invade her bathroom....good luck to her there. Might be her chance to really show her growth though if she can avoid getting annihilated.
Old 2015-10-05, 02:07   Link #15060
B214

RIP Fairy Tail and Magnolia once Acnologia joins in.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen