AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-29, 23:35   Link #121
Destined_Fate

This is looking great, though I'm a bit sad they couldn't cram J in there as well. I guess I'll just have to wait another 3 to 5 years before I see Touya and Calvina appearing... Well, they at least might show us a younger Calvina(they actually did concept art for younger Calvina and a lot of her "faces" and poses didn't even make it into the GBA version) when she first met Al-Van as a preview at the end of this game with a dash of foreshadowing from Ja-Mu and Fu Mu-Lu(who Calvina trained when they pretended to be humans) telling Al-Van to not get attached to Calvina after seeing his obvious attraction for the "White Lynx".
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 00:16   Link #122
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

High res scans:

PV fucking when?
Old 2012-05-30, 00:23   Link #123
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Wah, exce nee-sama isconfirmed to be in along with rein weiss-chan. Can't wait to see the new animation for rampage ghost XD
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 00:37   Link #124
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
For some reasons, she kinda remind me of Rio.
So she never appeared in any other OG games?

Quote:
Is the time for me to buy PS3 finally come? @_@
It's pretty cheap compared to PSV in our country, you know

I still can't make out/see the chokijin in that scan @_@ Not to mention I might not even recognize it if you guys didn't say it

edit+
oh whoops, i didn't see that high-res scan

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 00:43   Link #125
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
So she never appeared in any other OG games?
Nope. First time seeing her. Maybe because of the forehead that she reminds me of Rio. I guess she's Ing's rival.
Old 2012-05-30, 02:08   Link #126
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Oooh, Axel and Soulgain's back too!!
Can't wait to see all animation redone with the dynamic angle motion. A simple attack and more sophisticated like Riese's Revolver Bunker was awesome on previous PV, can't wait to see Rising Meteor, KoOh Rangeki, Tatsumaki Zankantou, and other overkill attack

And that BuJyakuOh looks monstrous now I see it on HQ.
By the way, Shin RyukoOh on Alpha 3 was the combination of all 4 Chokijins (RyuohKi, KoohKi, BuohKi, and JyakuohKi), wasn't it? Back when I played Alpha 3, I always skip all the intermission dialogues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
It's pretty cheap compared to PSV in our country, you know
Ooh, good to know. Been a while since I've following console/handheld news on our country
Old 2012-05-30, 07:06   Link #127
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Jyakubuoh is piloted by sage Kanan and Bujyakuoh is piloted by sage Taihou. They are from the Garden of Baral and is fighting against Kusuha.

And yes, these two are also of the Shishin(Four Gods) Choujkijin, which combines with Ryukooh to become Shishin Gashin Ryukooh, or Shin Ryukooh.

Shishin are lower ranking than the Shirei(Four Spirits), like Son Ganlong's Shin Ryuouki, maybe we can see the 3 other Shirei Choujikin this time round.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 10:52   Link #128
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Famitsu Article. Tons of details and pictures in hi-res. Amara is voiced by Ikezawa Haruna.
Old 2012-05-30, 11:03   Link #129
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Speaking as a long time SRW player dating back to F on the Saturn, I hope that they took the haitus to revamp the core gameplay a bit instead of just pumping out more flashy animations. They do gets boring after a few rounds, you know ?
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 11:05   Link #130
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Frickin' AWESOME AXEL ALMER is back. Which means that more than likely Alfimi is back partnered with him. Best combat partners EVAR.

'nuff said.
Old 2012-05-30, 11:17   Link #131
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Speaking as a long time SRW player dating back to F on the Saturn, I hope that they took the haitus to revamp the core gameplay a bit instead of just pumping out more flashy animations. They do gets boring after a few rounds, you know ?
But I'm playing SRW for the fanservice, be it animation, voice acting, character interacting or music. If I want gameplay I'd go playing Front Mission instead. I've been playing SRW since EX, and I'm still following any SRW title they throw out every year without getting bored of the gameplay (except XO).
Old 2012-05-30, 11:23   Link #132
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
But I'm playing SRW for the fanservice, be it animation, voice acting, character interacting or music. If I want gameplay I'd go playing Front Mission instead. I've been playing SRW since EX, and I'm still following any SRW title they throw out every year without getting bored of the gameplay (except XO).
The multiple routes of spliting scenarior can takes it's toll after 2-3 rounds of new games.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 17:46   Link #133
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Jyakubuoh is piloted by sage Kanan and Bujyakuoh is piloted by sage Taihou. They are from the Garden of Baral and is fighting against Kusuha.

And yes, these two are also of the Shishin(Four Gods) Choujkijin, which combines with Ryukooh to become Shishin Gashin Ryukooh, or Shin Ryukooh.

Shishin are lower ranking than the Shirei(Four Spirits), like Son Ganlong's Shin Ryuouki, maybe we can see the 3 other Shirei Choujikin this time round.
Huh, then there should be a chance of Irui appearing. I wonder how they are going to do the Irui story. Will she have more connection with Sanger, Ibis, Arado and Seolla, or Kusha? I am hoping combination of all, that would be interesting.
Old 2012-05-30, 17:52   Link #134
Destined_Fate

If Irui doesn't show up than it would be very confusing if they don't at least give Irui a cameo at the end of the game. Wonder if the W cast will get a cameo though J is totally getting one since it's the next entry on the list to get in the next game.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 19:17   Link #135
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Huh, then there should be a chance of Irui appearing. I wonder how they are going to do the Irui story
The custos are one of the first things that they spoiled in the trailers, so I really doubt that she'll be missing.
Old 2012-05-30, 20:53   Link #136
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post

If the Shishin class can combine with each other, is the same applied to the Shirei class to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Famitsu Article. Tons of details and pictures in hi-res. Amara is voiced by Ikezawa Haruna.
Awesome *_*
Wonder if princess Shine will has parody of Getter Robo line again. SHINE SPAAAAAARK!!
Old 2012-05-30, 21:10   Link #137
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Awesome *_*
Wonder if princess Shine will has parody of Getter Robo line again. SHINE SPAAAAAARK!!
I'm going to die from awesomeness.
Old 2012-05-30, 21:40   Link #138
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I'm going to die from awesomeness.
FAIRY SHIIIIINE! SHINE SPAAAAAAAAT!!!
Old 2012-05-31, 04:39   Link #139
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Soulgain Kai! Glad to see Axel is in the game, and furthermore he might be available early or at least by mid-game.
Old 2012-06-02, 15:37   Link #140
Key Board
Carbon

I noticed that Soulgain's right knuckle is gold plated

to my knowledge this only happened in the OGIN anime where Soulgain uses Zweisergain's gold plated right fist

In the game version Zweisergain does not have gold plated knuckles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FG0EKsVqEg

You can see the difference starting 3:28
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote