AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-04, 23:04   Link #81
Demon-Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikko_s
I'm inclined to say that Freedom, METEOR, Eternal, Archangel, Kusanagi (sp?), Strike Rouge, Duel, and Buster were all destroyed after the battle was over. If they were all working towards disarmament, then what better example than to destroy the most powerful weapons that remained after the battle of Yakin Due?
My circumstantial evidence is that Isaac no longer pilots Duel, and I'm sure he had a great attachment to that suit. It seems that in every Gundam series i've watched (especially Wing), the suit seems to become an extension of the pilot, a part of his personality, his soul...I think Isaac would pilot Duel if it was still around.
they weren't. the number one fact is that Kira appears in episode 12 or 14 piloting Freedom to save Minerva from orb.

Issac didn't care about Duel. and his new Phantom slash ZAku is superior to duel in any way. Additionally, Duel wasn't his to begin with, after the war it was prolly given back to the Earth Alliance... or dismantled for parts
Demon-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 00:15   Link #82
Kaka
罪人クロノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Hunter
they weren't. the number one fact is that Kira appears in episode 12 or 14 piloting Freedom to save Minerva from orb.

Issac didn't care about Duel. and his new Phantom slash ZAku is superior to duel in any way. Additionally, Duel wasn't his to begin with, after the war it was prolly given back to the Earth Alliance... or dismantled for parts
then I suppose Kira should give Freedom back to ZAFT too?
Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 04:17   Link #83
DwArD
mAnIaC

That sort of stuff will never happen. Why would EA want a outdated model? Its really unlikely for them to return the stolen MS. Anyway, I never like Shinn in the first place. Unlike Kira, he fights for a totally different reason. Its true that he wanted war to end, and peace to prevail, but given his current character, he will most likely make things worse. Its true death is inevitable in a war, but its a wrong concept for people to believe that war will end if one side loses or is completely destroyed. What Shinn believed in is to fight and kill those people who started the war. He's not really the diplomatic type, and definitely not the one who will sit down and try to find an alternative solution to end fightings or war. Look at Kira, he fought just to protect his friends, even if it means going against his own people or his very best friend. What about Shinn? Everyone knows he joined ZAFT because he hated EA, and that Orb failed to protect his family. I'm sure even he's not really sure why he's fighting. It seems to me Shinn is the sort of person who fight just to avenge for the death of his family. If he doesn't try to control that emotion, Shinn will one day get into trouble. But really, we shouldn't call him a bastard. Just that he needs to realise hatred will only leads to more hatred
Old 2004-12-05, 10:51   Link #84
Demon-Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka
then I suppose Kira should give Freedom back to ZAFT too?
Well, kira is a coordinator to start with. And a nuclear powered Gundum would do more harm then good in any other hands except kiras. And then think of it story wise, can u guess how many seed fanbois would be really upset if Kira didn't make a heroic entrance with his overpowered gundam saving the day?
Old 2004-12-05, 12:12   Link #85
Raxtenko
Second Generation McJober

Send a message via MSN to Raxtenko
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
That sort of stuff will never happen. Why would EA want a outdated model? Its really unlikely for them to return the stolen MS. Anyway, I never like Shinn in the first place. Unlike Kira, he fights for a totally different reason. Its true that he wanted war to end, and peace to prevail, but given his current character, he will most likely make things worse. Its true death is inevitable in a war, but its a wrong concept for people to believe that war will end if one side loses or is completely destroyed. What Shinn believed in is to fight and kill those people who started the war. He's not really the diplomatic type, and definitely not the one who will sit down and try to find an alternative solution to end fightings or war. Look at Kira, he fought just to protect his friends, even if it means going against his own people or his very best friend. What about Shinn? Everyone knows he joined ZAFT because he hated EA, and that Orb failed to protect his family. I'm sure even he's not really sure why he's fighting. It seems to me Shinn is the sort of person who fight just to avenge for the death of his family. If he doesn't try to control that emotion, Shinn will one day get into trouble. But really, we shouldn't call him a bastard. Just that he needs to realise hatred will only leads to more hatred
I doubt it. Shinn's never expressed any wish to kill those that were responsible. For the few brief scenes that he had in the first and second episode, he seemed like a pretty normal guy. It wasn't until he ran into Cagalli, and she dredged up all of the hurt that his families death caused, that he started getting angry. Still, now that's he's thinking about his family again, he probably would attack Freedom when it eventually shows up again.
Raxtenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 12:31   Link #86
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

We don't know if Shin saw freedom.There will be a conflict between the 2 but I don't
think it will be for revenge
Old 2004-12-05, 13:00   Link #87
Demon-Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae
We don't know if Shin saw freedom.There will be a conflict between the 2 but I don't
think it will be for revenge
I can guarantee u the fight will go like this:

- MInerva is attacked from Orb and EA while being on earth
- Kira comes to save the day
- Kira helps them escape from earth via hyperdrive or whatever
- Shin recognised Freedom and while boiling on the inside challenges kira on a duel
- Kira acceps
- SHin goes on about how his family died while attacking Kira
- kira dodges while staying open mouthed and starts feeling sorry for him
- Shin gets afew lucky hits, but thats cuz kira is still feeling sorry and don't attack back
- At the end, kira sees that Shin is going to kill him and survival instincts take over
- With a single attack kira damages impulse so that shin is unable to continue (i think kira damages the power supply, or just cuts off impulses arms and legs
- gg no re, shin is pwned