AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-10-09, 14:46   Link #41
Avaj
?!!

No, why did someone have to say there were more links... That face thing is just stupid, regarding the 'wolverine' implants, all I want to know is what were those things that were removed from his limb.

I stand by what I said in my first post, regardless of what words get used against me.

Last edited by Avaj; 2004-10-09 at 21:26. Reason: Just cuz.
Avaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 21:32   Link #42
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
I always miss this threads...

well, this is a simple case of "look at me, look at me, I self mutilate! Im so damn cool! I rock!" which is pathetic and sad of course... god if I know from experience... no I wont discuss further about that

I saw a documentary about african tribes who do this, it was certainly disturbing because they do it since they are little, the boy they showed was around five, and the scars were done on his face...

We can argue that the end result is similar (to show virility somehow as someone who takes extreme pain) but the reason this guy have its a sort of inferiority complex, while the african tribe has this a tradition and implies religious aspects, as they believe they'll be protected by their gods if the are scarred... this could be an interesting discussion, can we really compare both? imo I think not.
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 22:53   Link #43
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrodeath

It does nothing for me, but what would you expect, I'm twisted enough to make bulletholes in people's heads

Did the 3 beheadings do anything? bulletholes are pretty timid
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-09, 23:54   Link #44
Real
....Elemental....

I'm all for using the body as a creative medium, but those "wolverive" implants?? they don't even look good imo.

I just wanna appoligize for my word selection in my earlier post, I think I offended some one. Wasn't my intention at all, was just shocked by the pics. Sorry again
Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 01:04   Link #45
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
crazy......he has a lot of balls doing such things to his body, but to celebrate a b-day....i thought giving a present would be enuff to celebrate a b-day....guess to some ppl its not
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 04:41   Link #46
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

"sounds like something your mom would do. leave the guy alone, jackass."

I <3 negative rep . Yes my mom would put 3 bars in her arm indeed. In fact ... when she had me ... she had her arm amputated and replaced with a tomato in celebration.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 12:09   Link #47
Real
....Elemental....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander

I <3 negative rep . Yes my mom would put 3 bars in her arm indeed. In fact ... when she had me ... she had her arm amputated and replaced with a tomato in celebration.

Too funny
Old 2004-10-10, 17:26   Link #48
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander

Ah, I see you got negative rep'ed too. I must agree, this type of negative reputation is the best. ^^

"I think YOU'RE the dumbass, fuckhead. It's an expression of love, and his daughter won't grow up with your close minded ideals. she'll apreciate it, like I do."

Yes, I guess it is a close minded ideal to think that a child would rather a toy for their birthday than their parent's self mutilation. I must be some kind of fool for thinking otherwise. I wonder what they'll do for the child's second birthday, maybe they'll have the same thing done to their back or neck... I can't wait to see!

Also, in the future, at least have the nerve to include your nick. in the reputation comment. I don't care if I'm being insulted but I do like to know who's doing it.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 17:42   Link #49
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0
Did the 3 beheadings do anything? bulletholes are pretty timid
Surely that was a typo? I'm thinking 30 was the number you meant?
The first one I saw was kinda icky, I have to admit
Spoiler for graphic explanation...well, somewhat:

Sure, it's horrific, but I could watch it without any serious issues...After that one, well...the others we're more of the same, if you know what I mean. I did stop watching after the 4th one or something.

More on-topic now

A question has been haunting my head for a couple of days now...
Would you love your daughter enough to do such a thing?
And I don't think the dude did it for his daughter to be honest...I think it's something he wanted to do, and now he got a good "excuse" (for lack of a better way to put it) to do it. At least it is my opinion that it wasn't 100% purely done for his daughter. If it was, he would make time to get it done around his daughters birth...
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-10, 18:41   Link #50
Avaj
?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
Ah, I see you got negative rep'ed too. I must agree, this type of negative reputation is the best. ^^

"I think YOU'RE the dumbass, fuckhead. It's an expression of love, and his daughter won't grow up with your close minded ideals. she'll apreciate it, like I do."
Indeed, so the count is at least 4.

"Some people shouldn't have children because they're assholes. Kinda like you."

I stand by what I said, The guys putting his health at risk, I'm sure the daughter will be real happy when he dies by going a bit too far, or from an unexpected complication.
Old 2004-10-10, 22:42   Link #51
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by my reputation thingie
STFU. what you said was rude. obviously, this girl is loved, and won't grow up with closed minded ideals like you have. you were obviously beaten by catholic nuns.
I am quite sorry, but I have nothing to do with catholism, christianity or any type of theism.
But, yes, I'm a close-minded li'l girl though! Yes, I don't understand how the fuck can cutting your self can be used to show love to a 1 year old child. The girl will probably grow up very open minded, uh, yeah, jumping off a building after the next dose of hallucinogen provided by her oh so LOVING daddy and smashing her head open, yes, quite open minded.
Nor can I understand how can doing drugs or implanting 2 pieces of metal in your arm make you "cool". Sorry, I don't. I'm too close-minded to.
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 00:54   Link #52
Real
....Elemental....

Good to know Im not alone on this bad rep thing. Someone really flipped about this topic and took the time to give so many neg rep, with personalized insult.

At least name yourself....

*You know I love that quote Avaj
Old 2004-10-11, 01:19   Link #53
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
LOL so you people got a lot of negative rep? I did get one funny negative rep about something else ^^... anyway I would actually think this is a weird but interesting way of showing love, but the fact that he posted pictures of the procedure in an internet forum proves my point that hes just seeking attention, I just feel sad about his inmaturity, and I used to think that parenthood made people grow up... poor girl, dont you think? she will have like to raise her own father.
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 02:16   Link #54
Avaj
?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real
Good to know Im not alone on this bad rep thing. Someone really flipped about this topic and took the time to give so many neg rep, with personalized insult.
Probably a sensitive person... because they are missing so much skin.

I'm sorry for that.
Old 2004-10-11, 02:41   Link #55
Guts

Send a message via AIM to Guts Send a message via Yahoo to Guts
Smile

Ok, kids calm down with the name calling, theres enough forum for everyone. Jesus, look at that guys arm, do they enjoy doing this? It must be some kinda new plight of the "individiual". The taty ink deffinatly did'nt strike this fellow as interesting. I guess he found it more of appeal to take a slab of flesh out.

"Hey daughter, hows my tat" "OMG WTF LOL, HERE DAD DO ME NEXT".
Guts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 14:30   Link #56
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Lightbulb

Maybe you guys can have a stake out and find out who the perp is!! Hehe...just a thought b/c I'm bored and want to procrastinate.
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 15:09   Link #57
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
I got a positive rep..
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 15:20   Link #58
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
Maybe you guys can have a stake out and find out who the perp is!! Hehe...just a thought b/c I'm bored and want to procrastinate.
Inquisition! :shocked:

It's not that hard to figure it out.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 15:32   Link #59
LoveOfAnime
~Lost in the Moonlight~

Send a message via MSN to LoveOfAnime Send a message via Yahoo to LoveOfAnime
Unhappy

OMG that is just plain disturbing. I am lightheaded and nauseous now. WTH is that dude smoking? I cannot even imagine something like that for his daughter's birthday. IMHO that guy needs serious mental help.
LoveOfAnime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-11, 15:39   Link #60
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
I got a positive rep..
Neg rep for stating that and b/c the girl in your sig eyes are too blue which just happens to be my fav color!! J/k...it's kind of funny how something from one forum, leaks into another and then things happen.
Lex - I'm still baffelled about your neg rep. I think you get about 5 pos reps every 4.873 round up to 5 days or something like that so this is a tiny grain of sand for you
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote