AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-08, 11:05   Link #11041
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Well he doesn't have to, he already got it'
Can Zenkichi keep Medaka's pace forever? If he can't, he will end up as that doctor.

Compromise.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 11:05   Link #11042
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha..Finally Shiranui-who-act-almighty got owned by true pervert.

I can't stop laughing at this chapter. That doctor is a true hero. He is willingly to compromise in order to find his happiness. Zenkichi should learn this from him.
Yeah i wanted zenkichi to do that from the beginning but it dint happen , its actually pretty sad when zenkichi is trying to please medaka all the time , all medaka does is insult zenkichi .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 11:06   Link #11043
kenjtr

Quote:
Can Zenkichi keep Medaka's pace forever? If he can't, he will end up as that doctor.

Compromise.
I think isnted of compromise zenkichi will fall into despair .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 11:08   Link #11044
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Try? He SHOULD murder Zen. Good riddance.
Calm down Sir...
Old 2012-11-08, 11:10   Link #11045
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

This Is sicko, Yet i dont mind him to be my dad by some reason. he is just to awesome

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 11:11   Link #11046
Wolfenstein

Find it strange that Medaka completely missed his sickness, though. She's pretty aware of Maguro's.
Old 2012-11-08, 11:17   Link #11047
Thth
???

Whoa, Tsurubami Fukurou is awesome.!!!

Edit: Probably he was the one pulling the strings behind the entire manga till now just to get Shiranui out of her role.

Last edited by Thth; 2012-11-08 at 11:24. Reason: edit
Thth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 11:19   Link #11048
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
Find it strange that Medaka completely missed his sickness, though. She's pretty aware of Maguro's.
Well it might be different, it's very possible that he wasn't outward with it.
Maguro on the other hand was pretty affectionate.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 11:28   Link #11049
orangejuicetang

Quote:
He might have been acting around her though, since he says "And whenever I saw her, I did my best to act as her ideal man".

Anyhow, does this mean a possible three-way conflict between Iihiko, Tsurubami, and Medaka's party in the near future?

Also, interesting thing said by Shirunai there. "What the hell is wrong with my life, everything that's happening seems to be slowly turning me into a minus"

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 11:32   Link #11050
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
Shirasui have no luck. Oo
Old 2012-11-08, 11:41   Link #11051
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
We got Nisio'd again. Hard. This was my exact reaction->
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Ok, that's pretty damn accurate. I was so dumb-mouthed I loled for half an hour like an idiot in front on my computer!! ... and heck, Nisio even managed to make me post a comment in here just for that

Quote:
Also, he's going to try and murder Zen because Shiranui has feelings for him. Calling it right now.
I'm kind of asking asking for it.
Old 2012-11-08, 11:56   Link #11052
DawnEmperor

Quote:
Calm down Sir...
Yeah, he hates Zenkichi pretty irrationally.

Damn Fukurou, you're...I don't know what to say. I guess, we need those villains with motivations that completely come out of left field. And how many people have to kill Zenkichi? this is ridiculous.
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 12:56   Link #11053
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

...Am I the only person who really didn't like this chapter? It wasn't "mindblowing" at all, since it came completely out of left field without any sort of setup. Not really impressed in the least.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 12:59   Link #11054
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
...Am I the only person who really didn't like this chapter? It wasn't "mindblowing" at all, since it came completely out of left field without any sort of setup. Not really impressed in the least.
Well, it truly introduced you to a character that many people would innately find creepy. Even Shinranui said he was a "true creep" right ..

Despite all his power, his genius and presumably wealth .. he's a "loser" who can't keep up with his sister, can't keep up with his friend and can't keep up with their daughter (Medaka) .. I'm not sure there's anyone that's more "minus" than he is .. if anything I think it was supposed to make your skin crawl..

Reply hazy, try again later
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 13:00   Link #11055
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

the only way to describe this chapter is that it is 100% Nisio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
probably
Old 2012-11-08, 13:22   Link #11056
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
I just keep getting trolled yet I still want to read this manga...it is almost like Bleach except it is actually good.
Old 2012-11-08, 13:30   Link #11057
Grey

Fukurou is amazing. His motivations are perfectly crazy and ridiculous. Shiranui's reactions are superb.

I don't think Fukurou can keep this up. But if he can, I'll put him at the top with Kumagawa and Ajimu.

"Surreal gag humor" is right.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 16:19   Link #11058
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

After thinking about it a bit more, I like this chapter a little better.
Still not as good as the reveal of Ajimu's goals and delusional mentality in 140, but that actually had setup, so...
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 16:28   Link #11059
CrazyPerson

Oh wow. Hahahah, my jaw actually dropped on page 10. First going after his sister, then his niece who resembled his sister, and then finally the copy of his niece who resembled his sister. This guy loves the transitive property of things. I bet he plays the seven degrees of Kevin Bacon in his spare time or something.

We all though Ajimu lied about Fukurou being killed by Medaka, because the Ge'hyoukai said they that killed him. At the time, it seemed like Ajimu was manipulating things to turn people against Medaka.

But now it turns out Ajimu didn't lie, Fukurou outright says that it was really Medaka that killed him (through love and zeal). Ajimu knew the specifics all along. I'm going to miss her.

On another note, Fukurou has a habit of dying and resurrecting? Either he's just using the words flippantly or I'm betting Nisio's going to elaborate on "life" and "death" stuff later as a theme.
CrazyPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 17:22   Link #11060
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
In its own strange manner, this manga is fianlly making sense even if some of the decisions made by the author makes no sense, Even for a shonen surreal gag manga, this manga pretty screws over the rules and betrays its audience expectatons. Do you guys think that Nisio Issin utilizes a lot of absurdism, absurdist reasoning, absurdist realism or surrealism in his works?

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council