Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-10-28, 07:38   Link #681
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
long time that i havent visit in this thread. so how good is Kenichi now, i havent been following. is he close to a master or is he still getting beat up by the girl he loves, Mew or however you spell it, lol
I don't know about master level, but he's certainly much closer to Miu's range now. He's taking on opponents that would give her trouble.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-10-29 at 22:47.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 09:32   Link #682
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Well from the looks of his ability´s so far he is not getting any close to Master class. I say he is about 30% way there atleast.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 10:18   Link #683
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Out of curiosity, Kenichi's master(Excluding grandfather), would be able to take out Yomi and most of Yami right? I ask then because I just read the chapter where Apachai wants to go get the 'bird'.

I like how even though Kenichi has no talent, he beat those with talent. Well, except for his endurance like Apachai said.

Last edited by TigerII; 2008-10-28 at 10:32.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 12:49   Link #684
Terrean

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Out of curiosity, Kenichi's master(Excluding grandfather), would be able to take out Yomi and most of Yami right? I ask then because I just read the chapter where Apachai wants to go get the 'bird'.

I like how even though Kenichi has no talent, he beat those with talent. Well, except for his endurance like Apachai said.
Taking out YOMI wouldn´t be a problem for the masters of Ryozanpaku since it still would be a fight of disciples vs. masters. Even including Shou.

To take out YAMI it would give them a hard job, i guess. The elder alone might be able to do it but regarding the one shadow... we will see
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 12:54   Link #685
TigerII
Pilot in Training

So Apachai could get the bird if he wanted to, lol.
Old 2008-10-28, 12:55   Link #686
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:

Lol true I just loved it when Apachai said Im going to get that Birdman.

also there is a rumors going on that the Elder said that Kenichi reminds him of himself when he was young. Hinting that the Elder was simlier to Kenichi during a young age, with no talents.

But got this strong through hardwork and stuff, there is also another hint on the matter when Isshinsai Ogata said that Kenichi possesses an untapped potential, and if he could unlock it, Kenichi would become the strongest in the world.
Old 2008-10-28, 13:15   Link #687
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Something stronger than this.

Old 2008-10-28, 13:34   Link #688
Terrean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
also there is a rumors going on that the Elder said that Kenichi reminds him of himself when he was young.
Not Rumor, but true. He said that while bringing him and Honoka back from the sea after batteling with the sharks. See chapter 46, page 24

Quote:
Hinting that the Elder was simlier to Kenichi during a young age, with no talents.

But got this strong through hardwork and stuff, there is also another hint on the matter when Isshinsai Ogata said that Kenichi possesses an untapped potential, and if he could unlock it, Kenichi would become the strongest in the world.
Aww.. let´s not interprete too much into it
It may be a great thing but on the other hand a bit too easy.. we do not want this series turn out to be like DBZ, right?
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 13:53   Link #689
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Well, they have not started to power up for an entire episode or started to shoot energy from their hands.......yet.
Old 2008-10-28, 14:00   Link #690
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

The Elder also said he'd never lost a fight. Kenichi, OTOH, is an expert at it.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 14:45   Link #691
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Well, they have not started to power up for an entire episode or started to shoot energy from their hands.......yet.
and what do you call the "spliting water" technique the elder does? Or runing on water.... and that taking into account we never seen the elder go beyong 0.02% of his total powers lol
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 14:51   Link #692
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Lol true I just loved it when Apachai said Im going to get that Birdman.

also there is a rumors going on that the Elder said that Kenichi reminds him of himself when he was young. Hinting that the Elder was simlier to Kenichi during a young age, with no talents.

he also said he never lost even once, that kinda beats the idea of the invincible superman not having any talent
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-28, 15:44   Link #693
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by incube View Post
and what do you call the "spliting water" technique the elder does? Or runing on water.... and that taking into account we never seen the elder go beyong 0.02% of his total powers lol
Which is why we have not seen the things I listed. It isn't DBZ yet.
Old 2008-10-28, 19:12   Link #694
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Quote:
It isn't DBZ yet.
I always see the Masters in Ryozanpaku as spoofs off of the character designs in Hokuto no Ken.
Old 2008-10-28, 20:15   Link #695
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I'm just waiting for her to start licking her own crotch.
I'll pay to see that. Beats yoga any day. Hell, Kensai Ma would probably commit his entire knowledge of martial arts for that as well.

Kenichi vs Miu. Despite his ability to take down or match a number of hv duty disciples [like Boris- this guy managed to beat on Miu], the girl still wipes the floor with his body. His no hitting on girls rule means she still has a significant advantage over him. On the plus side, his assuming of Kensai mode means that he is able to execute a successful boob grab on demand. Pretty good trade off IMO.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 03:13   Link #696
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Omg im just so looking forward towards the fight between Kenichi and Shou Kanou

Like it was said that the winner of the D and D tournament would become world famous
Old 2008-10-29, 14:36   Link #697
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Just to note, Miu was only injured like she was against Boris because she was protecting Kenichi at the cost of her own guard against an opponent who was strong.

Miu could likely defeat Boris, but protecting the off-guard Kenichi is what got her so injured, not the fact Boris was stronger then her.
Old 2008-10-29, 14:49   Link #698
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The Elder is a gag pretty much. Its like he's so ridiculously powerful that its funny. His strength shouldn't be taken seriously. As no one not even the masters of Ryouzanpakto are close to his magnitude.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 16:25   Link #699
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
The Elder is a gag pretty much. Its like he's so ridiculously powerful that its funny. His strength shouldn't be taken seriously. As no one not even the masters of Ryouzanpakto are close to his magnitude.
Lol true when he released 000.02% and released his Ki even the Masters of Ryouzanpakto were shaken up a little.

I cant even imagine how he is at 100%
Old 2008-10-29, 16:39   Link #700
TigerII
Pilot in Training

It's over 9000!

Tags
shounen