AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-26, 22:10   Link #221
Sei_Follower_Donna
Shizuka's Petite Soeur

Send a message via Yahoo to Sei_Follower_Donna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
My, that must be sad.. You still love her so deeply, don't you?
How are you in life so far? Do you still feel depress?

If I may ask.. Why did she kill herself? What was she so afraid of that killing herself was her option?
Yes I still love her. I really can't see myself with anyone eles at this point, but I'm trying to move on.To tell you the truth I've been depressed most of my life. I had a bad childhood growing up granted not as bad as some people, but a bad enviorment nevertheless. I was actually just put on medication for depprestion about 2 months ago. I'm not sure why she did it, but she did sufer from cronic deprestion. So i was thinking that when I brought it up once she had gotten upset about that and then her family had a fight and it just eventually drove her over the edge... I can't help be feel somehow responsible... Her parents were Homophobics and hated me for it then wouldn't even let me come into the yard really so me and Sky always had to meet away from her home or at mine. I think that might have been one reason. My friends and Video games have really helped me get through this though so i'm ok now.
Old 2007-11-26, 23:05   Link #222
Stephanie
You can reach for my hand

Send a message via Yahoo to Stephanie
First of, it wasn't your responsibility at all.. She chose to fall inlove with you, but what drive her mad was her family, or her parents.. You were just a girl inlove, you just loved someone very deeply, and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm aware of what you're clearly thinking, who the heck is this person and what do I know right? Since what you have suffered were never experienced by me..

I completely agree with that, but I just want to point out to you that it can't possibly be your fault alone, nor was it really your fault to begin with.. It was everything around you both, her parents and society..

See? She even goes out of her parents home to visit you.. She clearly loved you
I don't think she has any regrets loving you..

As for friends and video games, video games can eat up time and make us forget reality for a little while, bu that's just really a temporary medicine.. What you need most is time for yourself alone and think about stuffs.. n_n
Or, better yet, talk to friends about it.. The most complicated problems can be solved by being open and talking about it..
Old 2007-12-09, 11:32   Link #223
Sei_Follower_Donna
Shizuka's Petite Soeur

Send a message via Yahoo to Sei_Follower_Donna
Yeah your right Stephanie-san, I must move on and find my Kei/Youko. Anyway thats my story not much to it though...
Old 2007-12-14, 16:49   Link #224
killbethy

a question: are there any websites/online communites/etc. that embrace the soeur system? a place where someone could find an onee-sama or petite soeur?
Old 2007-12-15, 04:59   Link #225
Stephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
a question: are there any websites/online communites/etc. that embrace the soeur system? a place where someone could find an onee-sama or petite soeur?
There is in livejournal.. There is also in the link in my sig
Old 2007-12-15, 16:25   Link #226
killbethy

Quote:
There is in livejournal.. There is also in the link in my sig
thank you ^_^ i will check out the livejournal one.... the marimite forum didn't seem very active :-/ considering how popular marimite is for yuri, i figured there would be some very active rp/marimite-like communities online, but so far google has failed me
Old 2007-12-16, 00:11   Link #227
Stephanie

Hmm, that's because guest are only limited to what they see, I guess that's a bad idea..
And now, guest are not limited to what they see.. Here's soeur/frere ceremony: clicky!
Old 2008-02-09, 01:43   Link #228
loli-shota boy

Marimite in life...

I WANT TO HAVE A BIG SISTER!!! That's what I think after I watched Marimite

Old 2008-06-25, 04:07   Link #229
shahrulitt
boredsome

Send a message via MSN to shahrulitt Send a message via Yahoo to shahrulitt
i think the reason i was drawn into marimite because the similiarity of lilian school and my old school. i used to go to all girl relegious school that have a soeur system in it. although we doent called it souer or have any roses to pass on and this type of relationship wasnt as oficcial as lilian school had but anyone who attain in my school aware of this existence. i myself even experience a few relationship (sistery) but like sei.. i never interest in it that much coz at that time i know my affection was beyond sistery relationship and i do mockingly think some of the girl did used their sistery relationship as an excuse to get closess to each other without having a slight of guilty about our relegious and moral believe.
5 years in that school i've been watching so many drama.. and although we dont have rosa camera there (u know who) but people did gossip each other about each girl relationship, date, valentinedays,crying over some other girl.. chasing over popular girl, jealosly, drooling over pretty girl that everyone want to have a hand on.. believe it or not it did happen.. exchange love letter..love song some i even know did have their first kiss with each other.. and strangely everyone accept that as long as it doent go to the other side of the road. which i dont think i cant exactly understand the line between that..coz the line is too thick..- if judging by the way we act.. i guess everybody gays.

but it also teach me love did come in many form.. i guess that what i like about maria sama...
i just hope that marimite doesnt end up like most of the student in myschool.. the feeling end until the graduation day and once you graduate no one want to talk about it as they describe it "childish experience".. and no as personal opinion i dont think marimite is yuri.. except for sei but i do have my doubt on yumi..
Old 2008-06-26, 00:43   Link #230
Stephanie

^Cool! What school is it? Or more importantly, what country?

Yeah, it happens in an "All-Girl's School" (since there are no boys) they would think it's normal and all ^_^

In Japan though, girls in highschool and college are considered "OK" to have that relationship with each other.. Since they think it's just a phase and a preparation for a "REAL" relationship, therefore, when you are still after girls even when you graduated, they will think you're immature for not growing out of that phase.

It maybe just a phase for some, but I think most people who go through that stage are at least bisexual.

So, you also fell into the category when you were still in your school back then?
Old 2008-07-04, 07:52   Link #231
shahrulitt
boredsome

Send a message via MSN to shahrulitt Send a message via Yahoo to shahrulitt
Quote:
^Cool! What school is it? Or more importantly, what country?

Yeah, it happens in an "All-Girl's School" (since there are no boys) they would think it's normal and all ^_^

In Japan though, girls in highschool and college are considered "OK" to have that relationship with each other.. Since they think it's just a phase and a preparation for a "REAL" relationship, therefore, when you are still after girls even when you graduated, they will think you're immature for not growing out of that phase.

It maybe just a phase for some, but I think most people who go through that stage are at least bisexual.

So, you also fell into the category when you were still in your school back then?
nope... i dont think im bi.. back than i dont even think much .. maybe because in my country which are very "conservative" people dont label their ownself.. although i would love to be optimist (and i keep saying it) love is blind and came in many form ..age, race,religous,sex but i guess my friend are right.. im too gay to fall for a guy..
yeah some of them did think im immature to stick with a girl.. well before i go directly to them and say im into girl. but cant blame them much.. gay was too taboo here..

stephanie ill pm u later..
Old 2009-01-25, 04:20   Link #232
bakaneko16
Hitagi Follower

i can relate mairmite, since i cam from an all girls school and its pretty much alike *chuckles* but theirs no souer thing their only girl x girl and being scared towards guys
Old 2009-03-02, 01:36   Link #233
Astrid Widjaja
Anime 4eva
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahrulitt View Post
i think the reason i was drawn into marimite because the similiarity of lilian school and my old school. i used to go to all girl relegious school that have a soeur system in it. although we doent called it souer or have any roses to pass on and this type of relationship wasnt as oficcial as lilian school had but anyone who attain in my school aware of this existence. i myself even experience a few relationship (sistery) but like sei.. i never interest in it that much coz at that time i know my affection was beyond sistery relationship and i do mockingly think some of the girl did used their sistery relationship as an excuse to get closess to each other without having a slight of guilty about our relegious and moral believe.
5 years in that school i've been watching so many drama.. and although we dont have rosa camera there (u know who) but people did gossip each other about each girl relationship, date, valentinedays,crying over some other girl.. chasing over popular girl, jealosly, drooling over pretty girl that everyone want to have a hand on.. believe it or not it did happen.. exchange love letter..love song some i even know did have their first kiss with each other.. and strangely everyone accept that as long as it doent go to the other side of the road. which i dont think i cant exactly understand the line between that..coz the line is too thick..- if judging by the way we act.. i guess everybody gays.

but it also teach me love did come in many form.. i guess that what i like about maria sama...
i just hope that marimite doesnt end up like most of the student in myschool.. the feeling end until the graduation day and once you graduate no one want to talk about it as they describe it "childish experience".. and no as personal opinion i dont think marimite is yuri.. except for sei but i do have my doubt on yumi..
Yeah!
I agree with u
I also think that Marimite is more like sister's love than yuri
and I really like this story
not a boring one
very nice!

but...
I have problem getting the original video here(my country)
sniff... sniff...
Anime is very hard to find here...
Old 2009-04-18, 19:50   Link #234
theorys
Astral Traveller

I don't really relate to any of the characters that closely, but I think it's a wonderful show and if I had to choose I'd pick Touko-chan as my favorite.

The best couple though is Shimako and Noriko. Buddhist girls are hawt.
Old 2009-05-13, 13:01   Link #235
BlitzZMay

Send a message via Yahoo to BlitzZMay
I think Marimite first learned me something very important: it's hard wen you don't know that you can trust, or in your opinion, you can trust 100% your best friend. Shimako for Yumi was really a very important person, i know how she felt wen her grand soeur wasn't with her wen maybe she must.
Maria-sama has a special air. It presents differents situations of friendship. In Sei's case, that was a yuri situation, it was more difficult at her.
Old 2010-06-25, 04:01   Link #236
ashe
くぽ!

i'm a guy and i still think that their adoration and love for each other is beautiful. so pure and untainted. that's how i'd hope it to be.
Old 2010-06-25, 07:16   Link #237
ashe
くぽ!

how did it become a part of my life... i'm all for the purity of mind and spirit when it comes to girls. i guess i prefer them that way that is why marimite appealed to me straight away unlike strawberry panic i felt like wtf? or wth? it was like feeling violated when watching that one. anyway, i really enjoyed marimite to the extent that i wanted to prolong it that is why it was only now that i get to finish watching it. and as expected it was hurtful to part ways, why does it have to end? at least a live action is just around the bend. i'm scared though as it might turn out lousy and ruin what marimite has done for me.
i'd like to rant of how wonderful it might be to experience it first hand. not that i am a homo but it was just simply beautiful.