AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-24, 17:23   Link #121
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvester View Post
*sigh* i doubt we could see them fulfilling their dream by performing at budokan concert that ritsu mentioned previously.
Budokan is where you go when you're Led Zeppelin or have truly "made it" .... a few years down the road probably.
Old 2010-06-24, 20:13   Link #122
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Budokan is where you go when you're Led Zeppelin or have truly "made it" .... a few years down the road probably.
It would go to how Sawako market them....personally I think she should cast Azunyan as a model for a preteen clothing line.

What? At least she is small and cute enough to fit into those clothing! Unlike Mio who'd have trouble with the tops.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-06-25, 04:06   Link #123
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
The list of real bands which have played at Budokan is a really impressive one. You have to be really big before you can play at Budokan it seems. Oh, they also hold martial arts tournaments there too.
Old 2010-06-25, 23:08   Link #124
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
The list of real bands which have played at Budokan is a really impressive one. You have to be really big before you can play at Budokan it seems. Oh, they also hold martial arts tournaments there too.
The Budokan is something like the National Stadium of Japan as I see. Most of the major sports and arts events are usually held there.

Smaller bands who have the money usually perform at the Zepp Halls (Tokyo, Sendai, etc) as far as I know. They are owned by Asahi Breweries if I am not wrong.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-06-26, 03:51   Link #125
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The Budokan is something like the National Stadium of Japan as I see. Most of the major sports and arts events are usually held there.

Smaller bands who have the money usually perform at the Zepp Halls (Tokyo, Sendai, etc) as far as I know. They are owned by Asahi Breweries if I am not wrong.
If anything, the place I would expect to see a fictional band like HTT "playing" would be Akasaka BLITZ, that's where they had that Persona Music Live concert last year. Yeah, there was a concert where a studio band played the music from the Persona games. It was pretty bad-ass, too.

Persona Music Live: Velvet Room in Akasaka BLITZ
Old 2010-07-21, 23:36   Link #126
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

In the recent episode, I am starting to wonder what exactly goes on in her mind.

Her insinuation that "all waitresses wear cat ears" took the cake.

Old 2010-07-22, 03:16   Link #127
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Too much time in the cosplay cafe .... working or lurking? mysteries abound.
Old 2010-07-22, 05:22   Link #128
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Not just that. Her reaction towards Mio's answers during the fanclub party raised suspicions of her mental state, which fleshed out much further as the recent episode runs.

Maybe she's a closet pervert? Or is Mugi subliminally brainwashing her?

Old 2010-07-22, 10:03   Link #129
GMT
Orthodox Haruhiist

Quote:
Not just that. Her reaction towards Mio's answers during the fanclub party raised suspicions of her mental state, which fleshed out much further as the recent episode runs.

Maybe she's a closet pervert? Or is Mugi subliminally brainwashing her?
She's the most diminutive of the HTT girls, but her thoughts are the most adult-content oriented. Which makes her the exact opposite of Mio, who is the most adult-looking of the quintuplet, but her inner child runs things far more than she'd like to admit.

I wouldn't quite go so far as to call her a pervert, though. Maybe, of all the young women in HTT, Azusa is the one who is actually a lesbian. Think about it. It's not boys Azusa thinks about when she has these thoughts, it's her girl bandmates. And it seems to only be Azusa who has these sorts of thoughts.

Contrast her with Ritsu, who's reaction to things like confusing Mio's lyrics for a love letter would suggest that she's mostly straight. The same goes for Mio, who is entirely oblivious to any context to Ritsu's jealousy outside of their relationship as The Odd Couple. Or Mugi, whose MugiVision is as much an expression of "Aww, it's regular ol' jack-offs having a real bonding moment . . . hell, I'm sooo frickin' jealous!" as it is anything else. Or Yui, whose sexuality is ambiguous (it's hard to tell with Yui. Sometimes, I suspect she just likes messing with peoples' heads,) but probably involves cake.
Old 2010-07-22, 12:57   Link #130
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Azusa spends too much time on the internet...she found BlogSuki it seems given her auto reaction for nekomimi meido.
Old 2010-07-22, 16:48   Link #131
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT View Post
She's the most diminutive of the HTT girls, but her thoughts are the most adult-content oriented. Which makes her the exact opposite of Mio, who is the most adult-looking of the quintuplet, but her inner child runs things far more than she'd like to admit.

I wouldn't quite go so far as to call her a pervert, though. Maybe, of all the young women in HTT, Azusa is the one who is actually a lesbian. Think about it. It's not boys Azusa thinks about when she has these thoughts, it's her girl bandmates. And it seems to only be Azusa who has these sorts of thoughts.
For the first part, it actually rings true. Mio is probably the most adult looking out of the girls (with boobs and butt and beauty), but she's the most childish in terms of thinking.

Azunyan is the loli (the completely flat and....*gets slapped*), but her thoughts are adult-themed at best, such is interpreting cleaning showerheads and taiyaki gill-eating with a sexual tint. I don't think she's the lesbian though given her perception of that as "immoral and totally wrong", unlike Mugi who wholly accepted and embraced it as a norm (No, Mugi. NO.).

Somehow, I wonder if she will also be a "waitress" at the festival - the in-house special with cat ears.

Old 2010-07-22, 17:56   Link #132
GMT
Orthodox Haruhiist

Quote:
Azunyan is the loli (the completely flat and....*gets slapped*), but her thoughts are adult-themed at best, such is interpreting cleaning showerheads and taiyaki gill-eating with a sexual tint. I don't think she's the lesbian though given her perception of that as "immoral and totally wrong", unlike Mugi who wholly accepted and embraced it as a norm (No, Mugi. NO.).
Just because she's in vehement denial doesn't invalidate the possibility that she might grow up to bat for the other team. It just means she might be so far in the closet, she's having adventures in MugiVision Narnia.
Old 2010-07-23, 02:55   Link #133
shyezrylei
Intoxicated Guitarist

Send a message via MSN to shyezrylei Send a message via Yahoo to shyezrylei
We're talking about her sexual orientation? I think at best Azunyan is a bisexual or something.
Old 2010-07-23, 12:11   Link #134
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyezrylei View Post
We're talking about her sexual orientation? I think at best Azunyan is a bisexual or something.
Well, she could very well be at least lesbian. If watching Mio expose her panties would make her face red (anime) or give her a nosebleed (manga), it's possible that she admires Mio for more reasons than just being a cool bass player. Heck, I do believe her initial reaction upon seeing Mio for the first time was something like "Wow, she's pretty!". Though that alone doesn't say much, it could have been what started her whole admiration/fascination.

Of course, this is mostly speculation, but it gets picked up nonetheless.
Old 2010-07-23, 17:03   Link #135
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Well, she could very well be at least lesbian. If watching Mio expose her panties would make her face red (anime) or give her a nosebleed (manga), it's possible that she admires Mio for more reasons than just being a cool bass player. Heck, I do believe her initial reaction upon seeing Mio for the first time was something like "Wow, she's pretty!". Though that alone doesn't say much, it could have been what started her whole admiration/fascination.

My Azunyan is not a lesbian! She's just a victim of Mugivision™!

Old 2010-07-23, 20:10   Link #136
shyezrylei
Intoxicated Guitarist

Send a message via MSN to shyezrylei Send a message via Yahoo to shyezrylei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post

Quote:
My Azunyan is not a lesbian! She's just a victim of Mugivision™!
In conclusion, she's only lesbian for the light music club members?
Old 2010-07-23, 21:30   Link #137
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyezrylei View Post
In conclusion, she's only lesbian for the light music club members?
And maybe Ui .
MAL
Old 2010-07-28, 17:07   Link #138
vedicardi
Well I FEEL normal..

there won't be a single character in K-On that's a lead and is at all bisexual or gay simply because it would make fanboys rage in the same way they would rage if any of the characters got a boyfriend

I guess it's a funny discussion though in some alternate reality.
Old 2010-07-28, 17:39   Link #139
GMT
Orthodox Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedicardi View Post
there won't be a single character in K-On that's a lead and is at all bisexual or gay simply because it would make fanboys rage in the same way they would rage if any of the characters got a boyfriend

I guess it's a funny discussion though in some alternate reality.
Just because KyoAni will never seriously explore it doesn't mean that it might not be true.
Old 2010-07-28, 17:45   Link #140
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

And then there is Mugi?