AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 25 39.06%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 21.88%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 23.44%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 12.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.56%
LOL worthy 1 1.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-01, 02:36   Link #41
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping for a Sena end above all else. The impression that I got from the episodes though, was that the series is milking Sena's popularity while it still can, and perhaps this is inherent from the source as well.
Old 2013-02-01, 02:41   Link #42
Phoenix6000
An Alternate Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henshin_Datenshi_Kal View Post
is it me or does Sena look really well animated compare to Yozora in this episode? since I don't really keep up with the LNs, the Yukimura reveal was really a surprise to me. Goodjob Maria
It's not just you. The scene after the IrNec show is the best example.
Old 2013-02-01, 03:57   Link #43
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lota View Post
Wow, a really nice episode. Well, by really nice, I mean really funny. I haven't laughed that much during an anime episode in a long time The roller coaster scene — I'll forever remember XDD Sena and Yozora's little competition was just too funny. They are perfect for each other Get out of the way Kodaka, you're not needed here. I'm sooo shipping those two!

I hope the anime covers this and you find out, because I was laughing so hard when Kodaka wondered how Rika managed to convince her. Actually, I was already rolling on the floor by that time because of one of Yukimura's phrases said before, related to the issue (the LN readers know )
Yes, I liked the overall scene better in the novel but that one line was amazing for those of us that recognized it, hoh boy. I kinda feel like while its obvious they do it how an anime needs too, sometimes they throw a bone to the novel readers like that and I love it.

I also liked the music suddenly stopping on Kodaka's "what?"
Old 2013-02-01, 04:01   Link #44
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Good job, Maria, for pointing out the elephant in the room. For once, you've actually been useful. I always knew that, with curves like that, it was impossible for Yukimura to be a guy. Loved how Rika needed hands-on experience to tell for sure.

I can totally relate to the roller coaster scenes. I too have a love-hate relationship with them. I remember riding one a few times and throwing up from being too dizzy afterwards. Yozora and Sena took it to the extreme, but given their personalities, I can't say I'm surprised.

Interesting how Sena got mistaken for Kobato's mother, though I knew this was going to happen someday, given how she, Kobato and Kodaka look a lot alike. Though, I must say that they must look awfully old to those actors to be mistaken for adults. Must be the height difference.

And Yozora needs to get her act together. So far, every plan she cooked up miserably failed on her. If she wants to end up with Kodaka, I think she needs to revise her strategy and be more open about her feeling or Kodaka, as she is slowly pushing him towards Sena (and they don't even realize it yet).
Old 2013-02-01, 04:23   Link #45
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
as she is slowly pushing him towards Sena (and they don't even realize it yet).
I'm not so sure about that, how are Kodaka and Sena closer now than they were before? Kodaka is still as dense/ignorant as he was last season.

Actually for that matter, I'm not sure why this 'set back' with Yukimura would push Kodaka anywhere.
Old 2013-02-01, 07:26   Link #46
novalysis

Kodaka isn't dense. If you stop and think for a moment what impact the tensions brought by romance would bring to that fragile circle of friends, I think you'd start to see why "forever alone" Kodaka plays dense.
Old 2013-02-01, 07:54   Link #47
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Kodaka isn't dense. If you stop and think for a moment what impact the tensions brought by romance would bring to that fragile circle of friends, I think you'd start to see why "forever alone" Kodaka plays dense.
Well as usual lots of inner dialogue is not included in the anime, so it looks 100% dense here
Old 2013-02-01, 08:14   Link #48
Sixth
Hu Tao

Seriously, in the end of the episode, that scene really gives me the vibe/impression that Kodaka has 4 wives and 2 daughters.
Old 2013-02-01, 08:17   Link #49
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Broken Rika was simply hilarious...why is she such an awesome character? xD

I actually liked how Senna was mistaken for Kobato's mother, the whole blond hair thing and the fact that Kobato looks like a 10 year old helps the illusion (though I agree...Senna must look older than her age if that's the case) but thinking about it Kodaka with his mean mug might actually look a bit older than his age, making it totally believable if he were Kobato's father.

Now imagine this series if Kodaka started out as Kobato's (a younger one) father xD

And then Yukimura's final reveal...everyone was expecting it but thank god for Maria and her attachment to Kodaka, or else it would have taken longer for them to figure it out.

Finally...Yozora getting pissed at everyone finding out and it not being as funny as she thought it would be was kinda cute...in a jealous girl kind of way. It's obvious that she got angry because of Kodaka's immediate acceptance of Yukimura, who is everything Yozora isn't (they are both cute, though Yukimaru is perceived as more so, plus she's obedient and gentle, which Yozora totally isn't).

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Seriously, in the end of the episode, that scene really gives me the vibe/impression that Kodaka has 4 wives and 2 daughters.
Totally!
And let's face it, Kodaka deserves it, he's an awesome character unlike many of the standard MCs in other harem series.
Old 2013-02-01, 08:28   Link #50
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Kodaka isn't dense.
I don't know... when he told his father that he didn't even have friends, all I could do was facepalm.
Old 2013-02-01, 08:54   Link #51
n120cky

Nice episode at hilarious at same time give us character development, well interestingly Rika in season 1 I'd never pay to much attention on her as she just doing something on her own, but now she changes and I feel like Kodaka can depend on her for some serious task (like convince Yukimura). To me, it's like having new member without a new member in the club.

Sena route is improved here as in this episode she care for others (covering Maria, try to get Kobato the prize), so as the prize she got mistaken for Kodaka wife .

Well Yozora doesn't get much route here except for whatever her plan failed, which is I don't know if she knew all this time Yukimura is a girl, or she disappointed Yukimura is a girl . . .. One perception for Yozora in analogical with Sena is when she sit with Kodaka and Maria at restaurant, make it look like Kodaka and Yozora married couple and Maria being their daughter.

Yukimura was the biggest development here she is a reverse-trap-trap, this will change other member perspective to her especially Kodaka, now that she is a girl, she will get a route. And soon Kodaka will realize he is in harem condition.

The ultimate scene is at the train on the way home where they all like a big family with Kodaka the only man among them, well It's like Kodaka having 4 wife and 2 daughter, but I'll view it as Kodaka being their guardian. As I see Kodaka have different aura from other harem MC.
Old 2013-02-01, 09:48   Link #52
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Yorzora and Sena closests of friends, worse than an enemy. We all know about Sena's life style so far, but I would really like it they were able to start showing more of the side characters. For starters Yukimura's house interests me, I can't believe I totally accepted that she was a he until now. I like to know what kind of environment she lived in that would get her so confused about her gender.

I would also like to know Yorzor's house to being a tomboy and all I bet her parents are probably not to pleased with her personality.
Old 2013-02-01, 09:57   Link #53
Write
Banned

They're really pushing the boundaries huh.

I'm all for comedic dramatization but wow has this show become mindlessly perverted. Nearly every scene is suggestive.
Old 2013-02-01, 10:21   Link #54
sikvod00

It looked like Kodoka was relieved to learn that Yukimura was a girl all along, since it validated his sexual orientation. So all of those "confused feelings" and arousals he had around her were perfectly normal and weren't born out of some dormant homo desires. And it's all thanks to the poopy Maria peeking at their package!

Honestly, I would have died if the actual question Maria asked Yukimura was: "Why is your wee-wee SO MUCH BIGGER than Oni-chans??? It's really BIG!!!"
I would've just killed myself if I were Kodoka. Or hope that she was futa...
Old 2013-02-01, 11:02   Link #55
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm actually kind of disappointed Yukimura turned out to be a girl. She had more flavor as a trap. Now she's just another girl in the running.
Old 2013-02-01, 11:03   Link #56
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Traps are a dime a dozen these days as well
Old 2013-02-01, 11:33   Link #57
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Traps are a dime a dozen these days as well
Completely agreed xD
Old 2013-02-01, 11:43   Link #58
Haiprbim
Banned

Simply an amazing episode.
The who-will-get-Kodaka is heating up and it is more intense every episode, although I'm personally rooting for Yozora, I think that Sena should get a fair-share too.
Old 2013-02-01, 12:09   Link #59
Lota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Finally...Yozora getting pissed at everyone finding out and it not being as funny as she thought it would be was kinda cute...in a jealous girl kind of way. It's obvious that she got angry because of Kodaka's immediate acceptance of Yukimura, who is everything Yozora isn't (they are both cute, though Yukimaru is perceived as more so, plus she's obedient and gentle, which Yozora totally isn't).
Yozora wasn't pissed because everyone found out that Yukimura's a girl and it wasn't funny. She was angry, because she, like everyone else, had no idea and she was the one that put Yukimura in a maid outfit (she thought that a guy in a maid outfit was funny and it suited Yukimura's personality). And now, there you have it. A cute, obedient and gentle girl, who is Kodaka's maid. Yozora (unknowingly) dug her own grave here, and not only hers: didn't you see the way Sena and Rika reacted when Yozora said all that? All 3 of them understood that they've created an adorable monster with all the wonderful qualities that none of them possess...
Old 2013-02-01, 13:30   Link #60
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I was surprised myself at Yozora's reaction but for a completely different reason. I figured she knew Yukimura was a girl and told her to put on a maid outfit as a way of helping her situation so that people would be asking less questions or something. She probably also did it because it would be funny too but I figured she was helping in her own way too.
Closed Thread