Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-11-24, 12:55   Link #2961
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
Chapter 2, page 21

Night Raid is a unit created by the revolutionary army to handle covert operations such as assassinations and gather intelligent. Meaning they are part of the Revolutionary Army.
You see, those things are just what Najenda said to gain Tatsumi's trust. I don't think anyone in the NR except Najenda has any contact with the revolution's leadership, so they cannot have any accurate knowledge about them beside pretty information used to brainwash soldiers, just like how North Korea's leaders make their people think everything related to the West are evil.
Old 2013-11-24, 13:26   Link #2962
Soji

^And why Najenda need to gain his trust? Ok she hear thing about him from Leona, but let's be honest here, is not like that he was someone that she need to gain on her/Nr side no matter what.

Quote:
What's more? If anyone who love battle deserve death then the world doesn't have that much soldier left...
The problem is ESdese not just love fight she love torture . I remind you that she admit this herself.

And the scene with Leona show this even more. Thought I do agree with you guys that we don't know enough about the Ra.

I can totally see them kill who survive of the NR after the whole thing is done.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 13:29   Link #2963
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
You see, those things are just what Najenda said to gain Tatsumi's trust. I don't think anyone in the NR except Najenda has any contact with the revolution's leadership, so they cannot have any accurate knowledge about them beside pretty information used to brainwash soldiers, just like how North Korea's leaders make their people think everything related to the West are evil.
I do not agree with you, so where did Chelsea come from? and Suu? I doubt Najenda just took a stroll to the palace and went in to the teigu room. Oh and while she was there she ran in to Esdese. Both chatted exchanged a few smiles and went on with their business

What about the regional teams that the three beasts killed? I dont know man evidence point to the opposite. And like soji said it makes no sense to really get Tatsumi on their side. Sure he has great potential for how young he is, but essentially he had nothing when he joined.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 14:50   Link #2964
Iron Maw
Banned

Ch 42

I liked how Akame basically one panelled that new Teigu user after all that build up. Didn't even pick up his weapon to show how of a fodder cannon he was.

That said, can some explain to me why the hell did Tatsumi stick around to fight Esdese again instead of making a beeline in his invisible mode straight for Borick? With Kurome weaken after using her Teigu this would have been his best opportunity. i defended his actions last chapter because they were understand, but this time was just stupid. The point of this battle is to not fight Esdese.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 14:57   Link #2965
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Kinda expecting the scythe wielder to have a resurrection ability of some kind...after the whole "Esdese freezes stuff, so why not time?", nothing will ever surprise me again in this manga.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 15:05   Link #2966
ta2666

Mayhap tatsumi will pick it up on the way out. Has there ever been anything that said you can't have two teigu
ta2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 15:39   Link #2967
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Very detached part of it, if you ask me

Anyway, it's true we don't know thing about actual intentions of RA, and I doubt many members of NR knows more than Tatsumi in that metter. So yeah NR is hardly representative sample of movement.
It doesn't matter. Night Raid is operating in the capital, where the prime minister is located. That alone makes them an important asset to the rebel army.

Quote:
Can't we just all agree that Esdesse has same chance to die as Rabac or Leone ?
She does not simply for the fact that she is the main antagonist right now. Rabac and Leone are important as well but Esdese isn't going to die that easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Except you know, the empire is actually evil.

Quote:
It doesn't mean revolutionary army are any better (though neither that they aren't though.
I never said anything about either side being better than the other and neither did you in your initial post. Please stop bending your arguments.

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2013-11-24 at 15:53.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 15:49   Link #2968
Tenzen12

It doesn't mean revolutionary army are any better. You can't expect expect clean distinction between good and evil in a world where main protagonists are ruthless assassins...

And regardless whether they are important assets they are mostly independent and with minimal support as far as we seen.

Quote:
She does not simply for the fact that she is the main antagonist right now. Rabac and Leone are important as well but Esdese isn't going to die that easily.
...interesting, so that's how, you decided interpret that line.

Edit: this is my original argument. You yourself quoted it. So I don't see where that accusation of bending own arguments came from.
Quote:
Very detached part of it, if you ask me

Anyway, it's true we don't know thing about actual intentions of RA, and I doubt many members of NR knows more than Tatsumi in that metter. So yeah NR is hardly representative sample of movement.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2013-11-24 at 16:10.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 18:51   Link #2969
liro
Super Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
Spoiler for 43:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Spoiler for 43:
Old 2013-11-24, 20:30   Link #2970
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post
Images

Spoiler for 43:
Spoiler for 43:
Old 2013-11-24, 20:46   Link #2971
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Images

Spoiler for 43:
Spoiler for Chapter 43:
GodHand45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 20:55   Link #2972
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Spoiler for 43:

Last edited by OverSeer; 2013-11-24 at 21:09.
Old 2013-11-24, 21:10   Link #2973
runset

Quote:
Images

Spoiler for 43:
Spoiler for translation:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 21:15   Link #2974
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Spoiler for translation:

Spoiler for 43:

Last edited by OverSeer; 2013-11-24 at 21:37.
Old 2013-11-25, 00:05   Link #2975
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

And wave once again was thrown far away... I remember he was defeated by Mein like that twice right? Bring thrown away so far with Mein's Pumpkin Roman Artillery Teigu.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 03:33   Link #2976
Fwarlord

To Soji and OverSeer
At that time, Tatsumi was already considered as a member of the NR, so what Najenda did is just giving him common information that she gave other members of the NR to make them loyal to the revolution army. Beside, Najenda said he won't die if declining, but with Tatsumi knowing their secret base's location, I doubt he will come out alive if refusing their recruitment. That's what really make no sense.

Actually, the whole things about the NR and revolution army remind me of the series Allias so much. The fact that mostly all of the NR's members know nothing about whom and what they fight for really bugs me.
Old 2013-11-25, 03:34   Link #2977
NeutralZero

for Wave, the first time wasn't it with Suu?
will this be like a running gag for him now?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 03:54   Link #2978
Soji

Fwarlord@Wrong.
Spoiler for what would happen if he decline.:

So yeah. While is true that they would never allow him to go back...as you can see he would end to do other kind of job instead of killing.

NeutralZero@ Yup. The first time was with Suu XD

ANyway interesting the spoiler.

Last edited by Soji; 2013-11-25 at 04:09.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 04:03   Link #2979
Fwarlord

@Soji
Did you seriously take whatever terrorists and killers said as the truth? Najenda maybe said that to him, but did you see any other guy in that base who isn't an assassin? If Tatsumi refused to become one of them and they let him lives, one day he could sneak out and reveal their base's location...

Last edited by Fwarlord; 2013-11-25 at 04:13.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 04:06   Link #2980
NeutralZero

its one thing to not believe the words of a terrorist but after experiencing or seeing that, one can't help to waver or be persuaded...

can't wait for the next chapter Wave will be sent flying... again...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!