AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-27, 23:04   Link #821
Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukisApprentice
1 question- if I was to import the game will it work on UK systems?
Yeah, you can, you just need a freeloader and a ntsc to pal converter for your television set. The converter on play asia runs for about 24.90 if i remember and the freeloader is 22 ish (all in U.S. dolars, however you can change currency) I reccomend play-asia as i got my game in less than 3 days from the day i ordered it.

This is assuming you have a UK TV and live in the UK.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 23:12   Link #822
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Thanks!!! thats awesome info, I will check play-asia out right now!!
(the information is most appreciated )
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 23:14   Link #823
Captain_Dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger

Mizuki you can buy after you unlock orochimaru for 15000
That faq on gamefaq is completely wrong on many places! Orochimaru does not cost 15000, he costs 50 000!
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 23:32   Link #824
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger
Yeah, you can, you just need a freeloader and a ntsc to pal converter for your television set. The converter on play asia runs for about 24.90 if i remember and the freeloader is 22 ish (all in U.S. dolars, however you can change currency) I reccomend play-asia as i got my game in less than 3 days from the day i ordered it.

This is assuming you have a UK TV and live in the UK.
I have just made the purchase, thankyou once again

I cant wait until I can play it

Old 2004-11-28, 01:36   Link #825
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

here's some fighting game action for those who are still waiting for gekito ninja taison 3 to arrive...

++: Just for fun guess how many frames it's made up of
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 02:48   Link #826
Rokl

What's the name of this "ntsc (jap) to pal converter" because I couldn't find it anywhere in P-A?
Rokl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 02:59   Link #827
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi
here's some fighting game action for those who are still waiting for gekito ninja taison 3 to arrive...

hey, where do you get these?
i really want these.
i love the luffy's attacks
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 03:41   Link #828
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOnJoOL
hey, where do you get these?
i really want these.
i love the luffy's attacks
found it browsing through this korean site o.o
http://www.matio.x-y.net
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 04:55   Link #829
fieryshadowcard

Some info on combos

Hello, I don't have Gekitou 3, but I've played it, and it kicks too much ass to be described in this unworthy post. I found my character instantly *cough*Temari*cough*. In fact, if she could do THAT move (only manga readers should be nodding at this point), she'd be perfect in this game. Alas, I was wondering if anyone had knowledge of the better combos for the new characters (particularly Temari), since once this break is over, I intend to go back to college and whip ass with the original fangirl. I've been looking for faqs, but due to the relatively new state of this game, there are no in-depth ones that actually show the moves, and i fear there won't be any for awhile. So, to help us people who don't have the game (or the time to look at the move menu in the game because the game's owner says "tough luck") but do play it, it'd be much appreciated to see some feedback on the new characters (or even the old ones, since several have had their fighting styles slightly altered).

-Yusef "The B.A.T." Pittman
fieryshadowcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 05:00   Link #830
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I posted a combo for Temari a couple pages ago in this thread...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Chronics
Temari:
throw --> down+b,a,a,a,x
down+b,a,a,a,x
The first combo has a lot of hits and it's quite damaging... of course, you'll have to dash in after the throw and connect the down+b,a part properly in order to make the opponent float so that your wind attacks will hit them... then after two waves of wind attacks, spank them with a super...

I find Temari slow like Kankuro and Gaara... but her wind attacks push back the enemy and can be done three times... trying using jump+b or jump+a,b ... but if you can, delay the [b] button press... it's a nice sneak attack flying on the fan... and it can be done in any situation that Temari is in the air... also... though this move is quite slow, her down+a can protect her from attacks from behind...

also... to add to my above posted combos... try:
down+a,a,a,x

I haven't tried any other stuff with her... but if I find anything else... I'll post em...
Old 2004-11-28, 08:19   Link #831
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi

OMG thats awesome and massive....
Old 2004-11-28, 09:21   Link #832
ssj4V

oh man, this game looks too good, im thinking of buying a gamecube just to play it, how many versions of this game where made like is it just in ntsc (jap), like will it work on a pal (au, nz, uk standard) gamecube or do i have to buy an ntsc gamecube? i know nothing about gamecube. chances r that it wont work on a pal gamecube so is there some kind of multi-region bootdisk that i can get or something? thanx

btw, that gif is exactly 2,979 frames, so kool.
ssj4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 10:35   Link #833
lotus_lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj4V
oh man, this game looks too good, im thinking of buying a gamecube just to play it, how many versions of this game where made like is it just in ntsc (jap), like will it work on a pal (au, nz, uk standard) gamecube or do i have to buy an ntsc gamecube? i know nothing about gamecube. chances r that it wont work on a pal gamecube so is there some kind of multi-region bootdisk that i can get or something? thanx

btw, that gif is exactly 2,979 frames, so kool.
All you have to do is buy a Gamecube (doesn't matter which region as long as it works with you), buy a copy of Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3, and then a copy of FREELOADER! This will enable you to play imported games on your console, and play your games on imported consoles. I currently have a PAL Gamecube as I live in the UK but I'm able to play most imported games easily with my Freeloader. For example, I have a US copy of Tales of Symphonia and Japanese copies of the Naruto games working on my PAL Gamecube working perfectly. I dunno whether you have to keep saves from different region games on separate memory cards though. And I have never had to use this 'NTSC to PAL' convertor thing before.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 10:47   Link #834
Captain_Dope

I still don't know how to unlock Mizuki and shadow mode
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 11:15   Link #835
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
All you have to do is buy a Gamecube (doesn't matter which region as long as it works with you), buy a copy of Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3, and then a copy of FREELOADER! This will enable you to play imported games on your console, and play your games on imported consoles. I currently have a PAL Gamecube as I live in the UK but I'm able to play most imported games easily with my Freeloader. For example, I have a US copy of Tales of Symphonia and Japanese copies of the Naruto games working on my PAL Gamecube working perfectly. I dunno whether you have to keep saves from different region games on separate memory cards though. And I have never had to use this 'NTSC to PAL' convertor thing before.
my goods are getting sent out on the 29th of November from play-asia..so not long to go before I get it
Old 2004-11-28, 11:29   Link #836
dnmt

Beat all missions and on all difficulties, score first place in survival and time attack and, finally, buy all the characters that you CAN buy. After doing all of this Mizuki is bound to show up, along with shadow battle.
dnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 11:34   Link #837
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnmt
Beat all missions and on all difficulties, score first place in survival and time attack and, finally, buy all the characters that you CAN buy. After doing all of this Mizuki is bound to show up, along with shadow battle.
have you completed it?
Old 2004-11-28, 11:37   Link #838
lotus_lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukisApprentice
my goods are getting sent out on the 29th of November from play-asia..so not long to go before I get it
Lol, it may take up to 2 weeks mate. I ordered my copy of Naruto:GNT2 from Play-Asia last year and that took approximately 2 weeks. Of course, I picked the cheapest delivery though, lol.

Which delivery option did you pick?
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 11:47   Link #839
ssj4V

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
oh great, so when i get the freeloader, everytime i want to play an imported game do i always have to put it in before i play it? or is it a one time thing?
ssj4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 11:49   Link #840
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj4V
oh great, so when i get the freeloader, everytime i want to play an imported game do i always have to put it in before i play it?
i would probably "guess" so, because it has to revert back to continue playing non-imported games.