AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2016-08-18, 10:21   Link #3921
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowey View Post
In what way was Takeru superior to Daisuke? Of course, Hikari wise?
---Better looking

--- More popular

--- Beaten him at Basketball in front all the girl.

---Single-highhandedly beaten up Ken who was good at Judo

---Much closer to Kari.
Old 2016-08-18, 10:36   Link #3922
Twi

All legit.
Old 2016-08-19, 00:11   Link #3923
snowey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
---Better looking

--- More popular

--- Beaten him at Basketball in front all the girl.

---Single-highhandedly beaten up Ken who was good at Judo

---Much closer to Kari.
None of these really matters when Daisuke and Ken got all the powers to themselves.
And let's not forget that Ken was way more popular and smarter. So please stop the comparission because it's getting old. Yamato has always been the popular one compared to Taichi, same goes for Thoma and Masaru in Savers, Takuya and Koji in frontier. And I dont see you saying anything about that because they're not your favorite character aka Daisuke ( who didn't get Hikari ) and as far we know neither of them got Hikari. And while we're at it nobody got Mimi even though Both Jyou and Koushiro had great chemistry with.
Please get it in your thick skull that digimon was never about those things and to be honest In my opinion Takeru was supposed to be the leader because he's the oldest chosen out of all of them, But nope the writers didn't give him any chance to shine, he was always the last so he doesn't outshine the others, even in the movie Seraphimon was beat in one hit? Like what the hell? And Holyangemon who you can count on your fingers how many times be appeared through out the whole series while everyone else's perfect digimon appeared every episode.
But yeah I really hope u watch digimon adventure and 02 again because you don't make any sense.
snowey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-19, 08:11   Link #3924
Konja9

Quote:
None of these really matters when Daisuke and Ken got all the powers to themselves.
And let's not forget that Ken was way more popular and smarter.
In fact, Ken is almost the star of 02. The staff of 02 even decided that Daisuke didn't have development so that he could be a foil for Ken.

Then a popular boy overshadowed Daisuke in 02, but not the popular boy (who was not even shown to be so popular in 02) that Idealist 99 mentions all the time.

Last edited by Konja9; 2016-08-19 at 08:34.
Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-19, 14:46   Link #3925
snowey

Guys the spoilers have begun they're all over twitter and tumblr so please be careful
Old 2016-08-19, 17:06   Link #3926
darkofficer
just a devil

so far i haven't seen anything spoilery yet

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-19, 19:51   Link #3927
King-Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
so far i haven't seen anything spoilery yet
I have seen nothing but people saying the audience cried.
King-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-19, 19:51   Link #3928
Bgunit

Quote:
Guys the spoilers have begun they're all over twitter and tumblr so please be careful
In case were interested can you post the spoiler page?
Bgunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-19, 20:32   Link #3929
Konja9

Spoilers in Portuguese have already come out: https://ani-venture.blogspot.pe/2016...nture-tri.html

The translation to English is here: http://withthewill.net/threads/16256...Spoilers/page2
Spoiler for Spoilers:

PS: Now, the Portuguese blog states that many things happen in Kokuhaku that he/she is not mentioning in these spoilers.
Old 2016-08-19, 22:01   Link #3930
DMurphy

It's worth noting that one of the people behind these spoilers has already said that they're fake and apologised.

So.

There's that. Frankly, if I were going to post fake spoilers, I'd be a little more bombastic with them, but to each their own.

Latest Review: Psycho-Pass 2 and Legend of Korra
DMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-19, 22:09   Link #3931
Konja9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMurphy View Post
It's worth noting that one of the people behind these spoilers has already said that they're fake and apologised.

So.

There's that. Frankly, if I were going to post fake spoilers, I'd be a little more bombastic with them, but to each their own.
I want to mention that the spoilers in the portuguese blog are real. This portuguese blog also gives spoilers for OVA 1 and OVA 2.

This was the page with fake spoilers (actually deleted): http://aoisakurablossoms.tumblr.com/...hakuconfession
Old 2016-08-19, 22:12   Link #3932
DMurphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja9 View Post
I want to mention that the spoilers in the portuguese blog are real. This portuguese blog also gives spoilers of OVA 1 and OVA 2.

This was the page with fake spoilers (actually deleted): http://aoisakurablossoms.tumblr.com/...hakuconfession
I see! Fair enough, then.

Old 2016-08-20, 09:50   Link #3933
C-MC

Does anyone have any info as to how long is the Confession movie? What's the length of it, is it roughly like Reunion and Determination or is it longer
C-MC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 10:05   Link #3934
RDNexus

Isn't every Movie gonna be 4 episodes grouped together? Or, after the first 2 Movies, haven't you come to know that?
In fact, I think it was mentioned before that all 6 Movies will have 4 episodes each grouped together, making the full story a total of 24 episodes.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 10:11   Link #3935
C-MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Isn't every Movie gonna be 4 episodes grouped together? Or, after the first 2 Movies, haven't you come to know that?
In fact, I think it was mentioned before that all 6 Movies will have 4 episodes each grouped together, making the full story a total of 24 episodes.
I'm saying cause I saw someone writing on tumblr that the movie started in 18:02 and ended in 19:49 I'm not sure if it's true or not
C-MC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 12:19   Link #3936
Homura7

I kinda expected this movie to be longer than the previous two, so this is good.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 12:21   Link #3937
DMurphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
No, we were never told outright that all six movies would have four episodes each - and Toei's never really acknowledged that the movies are collections of episodes.

We were only ever told that the first one would be eighty minutes - so four episodes worth.

The reports we're getting seem to suggest that this movie has five episodes in it. I've seen a couple of different people remark on it being longer. If so, that would make sense - if this was a anime series, it'd be the end of the first cour, and those are quite often thirteen episodes, and it would explain why there was such a long wait between Determination and Confession.

We won't know for sure until it comes out properly, though.

Old 2016-08-20, 13:56   Link #3938
snowey

But the wait is way too long for confession can u imagine having to wait one more month with all the spoilers and not get tempted to read then
Old 2016-08-20, 16:03   Link #3939
Homura7

You are telling me you cannot make the effort of avoiding any major spoilers for only one month? Cmon.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 16:09   Link #3940
snowey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
You are telling me you cannot make the effort of avoiding any major spoilers for only one month? Cmon.

I can but its hard, it feels like forever and I really dont wanna read any spoilers i dont even wanna watch the first 5 minutes they always release. So this thread is my safe place for now lol. I still rue the day I read the comments on one of fairy Tail's episodes

Tags
digimon