AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-12-03, 00:48   Link #55341
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco6561 View Post
So is it still going to follow the same story line of season 1. Guy get sent to ISA, being the only male to pilot the IS, New guy fights Cecilia, becomes class rep. Etc. Just with minor variations here and there?
yas and no There are things that will be preserved from the first season

But there will be differences due to differences in skills and personality between the two
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 00:58   Link #55342
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
IS x Drive crossover (AU):

The Global Freeze. An event that subjected the entire world's time into a screeching halt. This was caused by the artificial lifeforms, known as Roidmudes, which launched a massive attack against humanity. They only have one aim: to become the new dominant race on Earth.

However, when all was seemed lost, a hero appeared and saved the world single-handedly. But by the end of the Global Freeze, it disappeared, never to be seen again.

Ichika Orimura is prodigy police officer. But during the the Global Freeze he, by pure accident, crippled his partner Dan Gotanda, forcing the latter into an early retirement. This brought a deep trauma upon Ichika, as he began to "lose his touch". But his superiors has other plans for him.

One day Ichika learned that he is transfered to the Special Crimes Unit, taunted to be an elite force, only to find out that most of its members are a bunch of weirdos, at least in his opinion. This, however, brought an unexpected reunion: Ichika's long lost sister, Madoka, is actually a part of his new unit.

The SCU was tasked to solve cases involving the Density Shift and its perpetrators. Ichika's first meeting with a Roidmude wasn't anything pleasant, and almost lost his life if not for a red car (with Madoka tagging along) saving him at the last minute. The car, Tridoron, and Mr. Belt, a sentient AI installed into a belt, claimed that it's the only one who can defeat the Roidmudes, and chooses Ichika to be his partner. This, along with his personal quest to find his long lost elder sister Chifuyu, marked a significant shift in Ichika's life, as he assumes the identity of the hero that once saved the world: Drive.
I know you're better than this man XD
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 00:59   Link #55343
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
IS x
crossover (AU):

The Global Freeze. An event that subjected the entire world's time into a screeching halt. This was caused by the artificial lifeforms, known as Roidmudes, which launched a massive attack against humanity. They only have one aim: to become the new dominant race on Earth.

However, when all was seemed lost, a hero appeared and saved the world single-handedly. But by the end of the Global Freeze, it disappeared, never to be seen again.

Ichika Orimura is prodigy police officer. But during the the Global Freeze he, by pure accident, crippled his partner Dan Gotanda, forcing the latter into an early retirement. This brought a deep trauma upon Ichika, as he began to "lose his touch". But his superiors has other plans for him.

One day Ichika learned that he is transfered to the Special Crimes Unit, taunted to be an elite force, only to find out that most of its members are a bunch of weirdos, at least in his opinion. This, however, brought an unexpected reunion: Ichika's long lost sister, Madoka, is actually a part of his new unit.

The SCU was tasked to solve cases involving the Density Shift and its perpetrators. Ichika's first meeting with a Roidmude wasn't anything pleasant, and almost lost his life if not for a red car (with Madoka tagging along) saving him at the last minute. The car, Tridoron, and Mr. Belt, a sentient AI installed into a belt, claimed that it's the only one who can defeat the Roidmudes, and chooses Ichika to be his partner. This, along with his personal quest to find his long lost elder sister Chifuyu, marked a significant shift in Ichika's life, as he assumes the identity of the hero that once saved the world: Drive.
Interesting idea But I must say I am a little surprised Madoka is Kiriko replacement

Before reaching the part you mention Madoka , I was sure the replacement will be Houki
Old 2014-12-03, 01:23   Link #55344
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I know you're better than this man XD
Is it really that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime fan99 View Post
Interesting idea But I must say I am a little surprised Madoka is Kiriko replacement

Before reaching the part you mention Madoka , I was sure the replacement will be Houki
That was the initial idea, since I'm a Houki fan. But I know better than to ignite unnecessary shipping wars.
Old 2014-12-03, 01:43   Link #55345
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
This is still keeping the only one and i chose Grayson because he have different personality and a different way to deal with the ladies What brings different dynamics with the harem
Which can be done with an OC.

Quote:

But there will be differences due to differences in skills and personality between the two
Which, again, can be done with an OC.

If you want a crossover, make it so the changes can NOT be done by an OC. Make it I.S. being part of Gotham, have Mr. Freeze rampaging around Odaiba, Bruce being the guy who gave Tabane funding, MOTHERFUCKING CHIFUYU BATWOMAN.

the potential is limitless, there's a good reason why we looked down at character transplant.
Old 2014-12-03, 01:44   Link #55346
demino_hellsin
That one guy

You basically switched the characters in drive for the IS cast then added a few extra cliches for good measure.

If you had anything else planned, you sure as the stars did not reveal anything interesting. Like something of at least the Global Freeze happening on the day of the White Knight Incident. That while everyone was looking at the one-sided war over the ocean, only a few were witness to the rise of roidmudes. How the people attributed the heaviness of that day to them counting down the seconds to the greatest disaster of mankind by the complete blotting out of Japan from the face of this Earth but in truth it is only Ichika, Dan and Ran who saw the roidmude outbreak.
Old 2014-12-03, 02:01   Link #55347
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

You guys having a conference here while I was out test-riding a motorised bicycle we just bought.

Quote:
What are the chances of fighter jets reverse engineered from IS versus none-Tabanefied IS? Considering the numbers are 4 to 1 in the fighters' favor?
Depends on what kind of capabilities the jets have. I do have something like this written out for Athena's second arc in the form of Swedish-made anti-IS jets.

In a 4v1, it is possible for the odds to be gravely against the unlucky IS. Even more so if the 4 jet pilots work as a team which could pretty much mean game over for the IS, regardless of the IS pilot's skills.
Old 2014-12-03, 02:13   Link #55348
demino_hellsin
That one guy

imagine if we take all the tech in an IS and put them in a normal jet. The only things missing are energy shields and physics screwing field.

It's something I'm trying to cook up under the name of the RFI
Old 2014-12-03, 02:18   Link #55349
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

You can use Yukikaze as a reference for a high-performance jet. Maybe replace their equipment with those from Ace Combat (particularly AC3) and Macross. I named AC3 in particular because it's a personal biased opinion

I just love the Night Raven and Geopelia planes having beam cannons and those Aeon Particles thing that I don't even know how it works.
Old 2014-12-03, 02:22   Link #55350
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I don't want something as monstrous as the Nosferatu or Camilla flitting around. That would be more Phantom Task than anything. The ADX series is also pretty terrifying in its own right.

I'll be working from the ASF-X Shinden II and then work from there. It's not much in terms of anything really since it has similar spec to the F35, but I can make some tweaks down the line.
Old 2014-12-03, 02:41   Link #55351
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

@demino

That idea isn't final. I'm still revising some parts. I posted it just to get some opinions.
Old 2014-12-03, 02:46   Link #55352
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I never said it was. I'm not even being mean about this Z2. I'm just sayin you can do better.
Old 2014-12-03, 03:43   Link #55353
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
... All four divisions of the US army???? ....
Unless we did considerable downsizing in light of ISes, that statement is nowhere close to being true. This is how Wiki sees it as it stands currently:

Air assault division - 1
Airborne divisions - 2
Armored divisions - 1
Cavalry/Scout divisions - 1
Infantry divisions - 13
Mountain divisions - 1

I mean, I can see downsizing as being a fact that would happen because of ISes, but going from 19 Divisions for the standing army down to 4 in anything less than 20 years would cause riots over here...
sure you are! I simply lackes the imagination to come up with that many variants. meister might.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 03:46   Link #55354
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

hmm... for all consider, demino, you haven't truly written a real isxkamen rider. writer block?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 03:48   Link #55355
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I gave up. I just don't have enough happy optimism to write someone like Gentarou.
Old 2014-12-03, 03:50   Link #55356
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Which can be done with an OC.

Which, again, can be done with an OC.

If you want a crossover, make it so the changes can NOT be done by an OC. Make it I.S. being part of Gotham, have Mr. Freeze rampaging around Odaiba, Bruce being the guy who gave Tabane funding, MOTHERFUCKING CHIFUYU BATWOMAN.

the potential is limitless, there's a good reason why we looked down at character transplant.
Quote:
You basically switched the characters in drive for the IS cast then added a few extra cliches for good measure.

If you had anything else planned, you sure as the stars did not reveal anything interesting. Like something of at least the Global Freeze happening on the day of the White Knight Incident. That while everyone was looking at the one-sided war over the ocean, only a few were witness to the rise of roidmudes. How the people attributed the heaviness of that day to them counting down the seconds to the greatest disaster of mankind by the complete blotting out of Japan from the face of this Earth but in truth it is only Ichika, Dan and Ran who saw the roidmude outbreak.
... *blinks* ... didn't I just explain this just a few posts before... *sighs* No one listens to the old guy... lol And BatWomanChifuyu!?! No...no, the MultiVerses can not handle THAT much awesome.

Now, before we blow anime fan99 off the face of the map, I'm telling you now, anime fan - we've seen this type of fanfic writing before (not just for this series but for nearly any and every other series) and we are trying to kill that weed that's taken up residence in your head right now for your own good - for now and in the long run, should you plan on writing for other things. Please...PLEASE, get out of the mindset of inserting the MC of Series B in the place of MC of Series A and expecting for Series A to play out almost exactly as before. It's... it's just not a good thing for everyone.

It may seem like we're just stifling your creativity, but we're not - we're forcing it outside the box you have for yourself. If you stick around, you'll see why, I promise.
BTW, I'm character-driven. Since I really don't have the head to come up with new tech in a believable manner, I go for more character-involved stories.

And now, for some reason, the thought of Ichika = Captain Jack Sparrow/Luffy will NOT leave my head... No, he can never be as cool as Jack Sparrow.

~*~

Their parents are gone - killed in a raid by pirates. To avenge them, the eldest joined the Navy, leaving behind two younger siblings. They grew up under the watchful eyes of an ex bandit in a remote village. Their grandfather also kept tabs on them, training the twins together so that they could all become Navy personnel. But one day, they learned that whle on a mission, she disappeared. Distraught, the twins sank into a depression until their grandfather came to tell them that while the eldest was indeed missing, that they were still alive and for them to grow strong so that they can meet them again.

A few years later, the town came under attack in a pirate raid. But what surprised everyone was the lone ship that came in to defend said harbor village with just a handful of people on board - an immensely powerful pirate that went by the moniker 'The Mad Rabbit'. Just by herself, she took out the pillaging group of pirates and personally protected the young twins, who had tried to fight off the pirates themselves, but there were too many.

"Oooh, you two are identical. You both are so cute~" Mad Rabbit's ears bounced up and down in response, surprising the two kids. "Neh, you want to know a secret?"

"No! We don't deal with Pirates," the girl cried, holding her head were a pirate had struck her with the butt of his rifle.

"Ara ara," Mad Rabbit stood up straight. "I wonder if that will change once you learn about 'it'..." The lollipop in her mouth wiggled tauntingly.

"Learn what," the boy looked at her, his eyes fearless.

Mad Rabbit just turned around and gave a smile that the world had come to fear. "The secrets of this world - yourself - and the One Core." Her smile disappeared as she struck a silly pose. "I promise, it's an adventure unlike any other!"

The boy's small hands balled into fists. "I don't care about that! I heard that my big sister is missing and I want to find her!"

"Hnn? And who would your big sister be?"

"Chifuyu. Orimura Chifuyu."

The Mad Rabbit stopped fidgeting and became deathly still. "...Orimura, you say..." She looked off to the horizon. "So...you are 'Orimura' as well..."

"You've heard of her? Our sister?"

Mad Rabbit smirked. "...maybe~ Who hasn't heard of 'Brunhilde' by this point?" She turned back to them. "I can't tell you since even I don't know. But maybe, just maybe, you can find out the truth. But it's no good being so focused on something like that~ You need to enjoy life yourself~ Your sister's alive but she's doing something that she feels she needs to do. You need to do something like that as well~ or you'll end up regretting it~"

The boy looked at the girl, who, after a few moments, took his hand and squeezed. "Take us with you!"

"Arara~, you trying to get me executed?" Mad Rabbit laughed.

~*~

Yes, it's One Piece. No, I won't continue it - I just wanted to get that bug out of my system.
Old 2014-12-03, 04:30   Link #55357
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
... *blinks* ... didn't I just explain this just a few posts before... *sighs* No one listens to the old guy... lol And BatWomanChifuyu!?! No...no, the MultiVerses can not handle THAT much awesome.

Now, before we blow anime fan99 off the face of the map, I'm telling you now, anime fan - we've seen this type of fanfic writing before (not just for this series but for nearly any and every other series) and we are trying to kill that weed that's taken up residence in your head right now for your own good - for now and in the long run, should you plan on writing for other things. Please...PLEASE, get out of the mindset of inserting the MC of Series B in the place of MC of Series A and expecting for Series A to play out almost exactly as before. It's... it's just not a good thing for everyone.

It may seem like we're just stifling your creativity, but we're not - we're forcing it outside the box you have for yourself. If you stick around, you'll see why, I promise.
BTW, I'm character-driven. Since I really don't have the head to come up with new tech in a believable manner, I go for more character-involved stories.

And now, for some reason, the thought of Ichika = Captain Jack Sparrow/Luffy will NOT leave my head... No, he can never be as cool as Jack Sparrow.

~*~

Their parents are gone - killed in a raid by pirates. To avenge them, the eldest joined the Navy, leaving behind two younger siblings. They grew up under the watchful eyes of an ex bandit in a remote village. Their grandfather also kept tabs on them, training the twins together so that they could all become Navy personnel. But one day, they learned that whle on a mission, she disappeared. Distraught, the twins sank into a depression until their grandfather came to tell them that while the eldest was indeed missing, that they were still alive and for them to grow strong so that they can meet them again.

A few years later, the town came under attack in a pirate raid. But what surprised everyone was the lone ship that came in to defend said harbor village with just a handful of people on board - an immensely powerful pirate that went by the moniker 'The Mad Rabbit'. Just by herself, she took out the pillaging group of pirates and personally protected the young twins, who had tried to fight off the pirates themselves, but there were too many.

"Oooh, you two are identical. You both are so cute~" Mad Rabbit's ears bounced up and down in response, surprising the two kids. "Neh, you want to know a secret?"

"No! We don't deal with Pirates," the girl cried, holding her head were a pirate had struck her with the butt of his rifle.

"Ara ara," Mad Rabbit stood up straight. "I wonder if that will change once you learn about 'it'..." The lollipop in her mouth wiggled tauntingly.

"Learn what," the boy looked at her, his eyes fearless.

Mad Rabbit just turned around and gave a smile that the world had come to fear. "The secrets of this world - yourself - and the One Core." Her smile disappeared as she struck a silly pose. "I promise, it's an adventure unlike any other!"

The boy's small hands balled into fists. "I don't care about that! I heard that my big sister is missing and I want to find her!"

"Hnn? And who would your big sister be?"

"Chifuyu. Orimura Chifuyu."

The Mad Rabbit stopped fidgeting and became deathly still. "...Orimura, you say..." She looked off to the horizon. "So...you are 'Orimura' as well..."

"You've heard of her? Our sister?"

Mad Rabbit smirked. "...maybe~ Who hasn't heard of 'Brunhilde' by this point?" She turned back to them. "I can't tell you since even I don't know. But maybe, just maybe, you can find out the truth. But it's no good being so focused on something like that~ You need to enjoy life yourself~ Your sister's alive but she's doing something that she feels she needs to do. You need to do something like that as well~ or you'll end up regretting it~"

The boy looked at the girl, who, after a few moments, took his hand and squeezed. "Take us with you!"

"Arara~, you trying to get me executed?" Mad Rabbit laughed.

~*~

Yes, it's One Piece. No, I won't continue it - I just wanted to get that bug out of my system.
Do not worry inserting the MC of Series B in the place of MC of Series A Is not the only kind of ideas I have
Old 2014-12-03, 04:39   Link #55358
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Your ability to relate these ideas without spoiling everything tells me that your repertoire is quite limited. In short, you may not be a one trick pony but you sure as hell don't have a bag's worth in your hands. You'll eventually paint yourself in a corner and start falling into the motions of using canon and probably Inazuma 11(or whatever you call it) levels of ridiculous escalation.
Old 2014-12-03, 04:49   Link #55359
anime fan99

so guys Guys what your style when Create OCs my style

all my OCs Must be linked to a Character that exist a family member Some one sister, brother or cousin or even a child from the future
Old 2014-12-03, 04:50   Link #55360
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I'd have given Laura the ability to JET STREAM ATTACK if it made sense in the story.
- Well, she leads a squad of Black Rabbits, so...

Quote:
Cecily's expy is still daughter of a Atlantic shipping magnate, so you don't realize just how much more apt you made the Winchester for her.

As a testament to her richness, she also comes with 2 spare rifles in her inventory that she can swap around with before a mission:
- Same type or different? Might be nice if she had a few different types for different occassions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitmeister
I believe he intended the "4 divisions" as "4 branches" aka army, navy, air force, and marines (not counting national guard, of course, even though they are called to fight overseas just as much as the others.)
- IMHO ?IS would basically take over a few roles like armor and aircraft. Due to numbers it wouldnt be a complete phase-out, but possibly a large number of roles will go to IS.

Non-combat units like supply (airlift, medical, etc) and civil defence would still be the same (Thus I think National Guard units won't be affected in the long run). Special Ops units will most likely increase, as these will be for roles an IS is utterly unsuited for, such as small-scale covert operations, hostage rescue, and (very important but oft ignroed by hollywood movies) winning over hearts and minds--especially in countries and cultures that would find talking to a woman insulting.

Quote:
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.” -Douglas MacArthur
- Whoever thinks that atomic weapons are mightier than the pen obviously never had to be creative in defending himself at close range.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest