AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-07-26, 21:21   Link #4581
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Pretty sad that Baldr series is finally going to end. Counting from Force, it is like 15 years already....was a damned good run.....Of all the great games from the early 2000s AVG boom I think only Dies and its series is still running strong and that's simply because Light went the Type Moon route.
Old 2017-07-27, 04:04   Link #4582
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Baldr Force was my very first eroge so yeah, hearing the series ending makes me sad somewhat. That also means Giga now only has their generic landmine titles left.
Old 2017-07-27, 04:39   Link #4583
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I wonder what will happen to Team Baldrhead.....Shina470 and Murasaki Hiei are still under Giga too no?
Old 2017-07-29, 01:24   Link #4584
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

http://www.light.gr.jp/light/product...que/index.html

New game from Light incoming.....It's by Kurashiki (the Chitose route writer in Silverio)
Old 2017-07-29, 11:03   Link #4585
dragon1412

So Baldr series is ending with baldr bringer huh, well the series definitely continue long enough. I think team BALDRHEAD will be fine it's not like they only make Baldr game
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 11:25   Link #4586
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

New Applique VN is coming out................only if crowdfunding is successful.

I pray it is, since I'll be supporting it.

I don't know if I can share the link to the crowdfunding page so I won't. If anyone is interested, PM me about it.
Old 2017-08-28, 14:06   Link #4587
zeross87

i hesitate to buy 2 light novels :
- dal segno because i loved the da capo series (althought i didn't quite like the 3rd after a 1st day buyout)
- princess evangile W/ hapiness because princess evangile was probably my most liked VN.

i'm hesitant to buy another circus title after being dissapointed with my last purchase, but i do love circus style.
i'm even more hesitant to buy a fandisc of my best VN because i would have high expectation and those come often crushed. but having a great follow up of it would be great.
it say it include part of the original game common, does it mean it just have more branch and will mostly be the same ? because i played the original again not too long ago so it would be a pretty bad timing too.

any advices ?
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-29, 09:07   Link #4588
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanbeKotori View Post
New Applique VN is coming out................only if crowdfunding is successful.

I pray it is, since I'll be supporting it.

I don't know if I can share the link to the crowdfunding page so I won't. If anyone is interested, PM me about it.
That was....a freakishly fast success. Then again, Dies anime was also done in two days...
Old 2017-08-29, 17:32   Link #4589
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeross87 View Post
i hesitate to buy 2 light novels :
- dal segno because i loved the da capo series (althought i didn't quite like the 3rd after a 1st day buyout)
- princess evangile W/ hapiness because princess evangile was probably my most liked VN.

i'm hesitant to buy another circus title after being dissapointed with my last purchase, but i do love circus style.
i'm even more hesitant to buy a fandisc of my best VN because i would have high expectation and those come often crushed. but having a great follow up of it would be great.
it say it include part of the original game common, does it mean it just have more branch and will mostly be the same ? because i played the original again not too long ago so it would be a pretty bad timing too.

any advices ?
I guess it really depends on why you didn't like D.C. III; that may influence whether or not you like D.S. Keep in mind that most of the writing team is different between the two universes, though the character designers are shared.

As for Princess Evangile FD... I feel like you have to approach fandisks with the right expectation. It's basically "bonus content" -- some additional scenes with the established characters and some new roots for minor characters. The reason they included the common route again is just because the new routes are designed to branch off the original story; if you recently played the original story, you wouldn't need to go through that portion again. There's a bit more to the added routes in this fandisk than some others, but I still think it's better to see it as a bonus rather than a "sequel" or something like that.
Old 2017-08-29, 23:53   Link #4590
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

BTW, can people who regularly follow Minori still, tell me where they get their news from? That company still has no Twitter until now beyond what looks like an unofficial mouthpiece account....
Old 2017-08-30, 00:25   Link #4591
zeross87

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I guess it really depends on why you didn't like D.C. III; that may influence whether or not you like D.S. Keep in mind that most of the writing team is different between the two universes, though the character designers are shared.

As for Princess Evangile FD... I feel like you have to approach fandisks with the right expectation. It's basically "bonus content" -- some additional scenes with the established characters and some new roots for minor characters. The reason they included the common route again is just because the new routes are designed to branch off the original story; if you recently played the original story, you wouldn't need to go through that portion again. There's a bit more to the added routes in this fandisk than some others, but I still think it's better to see it as a bonus rather than a "sequel" or something like that.
i honestly don't know why i didn't like DC3. i think the separation between the "prologue" and the change of background put me off ; but i couldn't tell if that's all.
I've done one route ; but after that i just couldn't bring myself to be interested by the others route. even if i forced myself to start one i didn't finish it so i decided i'll leave it for later.

thanks for the clarification on the FD. it feel like a little overpriced then to charge a bonus additional content the same amount than their other full fledged title. i think i'll give dal segno a go then.
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-30, 01:28   Link #4592
rladls2121

I thought DC3 was boring because it is so out of place.
I don't really know what else to say.

And I really liked DC2 fandisc because of the school events.
Yoshiyuki's school adventure with Suginami and Wataru, I really had fun watching it.
The school festivals, and some other events in the school felt more like a real fun school festival and its moments unlike other eroge games that had similar events.
DC2's Suginami is the best Suginami.

I have not played the original DC, so i won't say anything.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-01, 10:43   Link #4593
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Light's new game, Sora no Baroque site updated

http://www.light.gr.jp/light/product...que/index.html
Old 2017-09-07, 18:15   Link #4594
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Thanks to my curiously nature I decide to play some eroge novels and I really enjoyed them right now. I am doing School Days HQ right now and I am doing Wagamama High Spec (18+) as well.
Old 2017-09-19, 23:56   Link #4595
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

So, with Summer Pockets on the way and Maeda Jun back in the game (his health seems to be better)....does anyone know if the next volumes of the Angel Beats game are under development or dead?
Old 2017-09-20, 19:22   Link #4596
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Have anyone played Omega Star/Happoubi Jin's Bishoujo Mangekyo?
http://www.omega-star.jp/top.html
I've heard good things about it (aside from the obviously beautiful artwork).

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-28, 04:21   Link #4597
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

AhhhhH!!! Minoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

...*checks August*
Oh, so three years since your last eroge, you release some stupid mobage. *slaps desk*

*checks Palette*
Hmm... Maybe I should get off my butt and buy an eroge to support the industry.

This is the main problem plaguing the industry, but people like me who play eroge grow older and don't have as much time to play them, not enough younger people become consumers, ahh......................
(Ok, I'm not that old)

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2019-02-28 at 04:34.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-28, 10:39   Link #4598
AP24

Goodbye, minori!

Ef, Eden, and Wind were the only ones they made that I played
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-28, 11:07   Link #4599
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Goodbye, minori!

Ef, Eden, and Wind were the only ones they made that I played
Wait....Minori is dead?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-28, 14:12   Link #4600
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Wait....Minori is dead?
as sad as it is, yeah, link here The page of their goodbye you need japan VPN to get in. I was a fan of trinoline too. Sigh, this year keep getting worse and worse right at the start of it.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel