AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-11-26, 22:27   Link #1
Fedric 555

Shin sangoku musou 5

this game is based on the three kingdoms.the gameplay is excellent and so the environment is very beautiful.
Fedric 555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-27, 10:17   Link #2
-Kh-
ポルカ

Dynasty Warriors 6

The game sucks, not even the graphics are good enough to be on HD. It is the same lagfest that it has always been since the first game, the character paths and stories aren't as well done as in previous games.

DW5 is better than this. DW4 is better than those 2. DW3 is the best game in the series.

Koei needs to shake up a little bit their musou seires, because they aren't fun anymore, they are just the same as the first game, and they can't even use the hardware to their advantage.

I'm very disappointed on them since Warriors Orochi. And I was a big fun of DW2/3/4/5 and SW1/2.
-Kh- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-27, 10:33   Link #3
Satsumaru
Aruruu to asobuu?

Compared to the rest of the games in this series, this one sucked.

For starters, where are all the unlockables? Theres only character unlocking, and that only requires you to play through musou modes anyways. Where are all the cool weapons quests, or for a lack of those how about some item quests at least..

What happened to combo execution method. This new method where the 2 attack buttons just execute a linear string of seperate combos is a downgrade for me. It feels like...koei dumbed down the system.. to make it easier to play? You either mash one button or the other, unlike previous warriors games where u had to press them in sequence. SW2 had the best system imo. The 3 types of character fighting styles was awesome.

Ok finally, the 3rd prominent thing I have to mention... I'm not a huge fan of the new character design stuff, but it certainly makes sense to redesign them, and I can see the benefits for doing this too. But one thing that really sucks and theres no excuse for this is... What happened to all the unique weapon designs?! This game is 35% swordsmen, 60% spear guys, and like 5% unique stuff. The predecessor all had them, why they not only not expand on the creativity but choose to make it bland?

I only wanted to point 3 prominent factors out that imo made the game bad. Theres a lot more about the game that I did not like. Sure there were some pretty cool stuff, but they're overshadowed by the downgrades this game recieved from its previous titles. This game lasted like a day or two for me.. as opposed to DW4, which lasted nearly a year lol.
Satsumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-27, 11:17   Link #4
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Well, the new system (the one that can combo unlimitedly) are quite good though. It's nice too see just by pressing one button can line up a really high combo to beat the enemy.

Though, I agree that the game sucks than its predeccor. For me, the AI are more easy D: The only thing that can actually kills me is that because I can't find food to restore my HP as easily as its predeccor xD

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote