AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-30, 15:05   Link #21
Fran~
floating away...

ah please... for what reason Kishi was reserving the Vizard?, we never had confirmation about Hallibel and Barragan's death.

Hell yeah, about time... Shinji lead the way (for good... )

SS fails again. ('till now).
Old 2009-06-30, 15:05   Link #22
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

barragan's back!!! woohoo!! and halibel too. and vizards. this may be the best chapter...although i don't get how ukitake and shunsui are getting pwned
Old 2009-06-30, 15:08   Link #23
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
Pretty intresting, I DO hope that vaizards decide to side with Aizen, it could even salvage this manga, if they side with SS then this war is already sealed because this battle will probly dragg even longer when each of vaizards will be spawned some fodder enemys to prove how damn strong they are.

Best would be that Vaizards side with Aizen, they would be intresting enemys and battles could not be as boredom as all fights has been in last years.

I hope that the vizards don't side with anyone. They're powerful enough to be a separate faction in the war. And they don't have particular reason to be loyal to Aizen or SS. In fact, they should really hate them both.

But really, it'll be great just to see them in action on any side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal
Nizzle please, it wasn't expected with the weeks worth of complaing about them being dead.

I didn't just get off the cotton wagon yesterday...
kitten and others being saying for weeks that Halibel and Barragan are alive. I don't understand why you feel a need to gloat at every plot twist about how everyone was too dumb to see it coming.

Old 2009-06-30, 15:09   Link #24
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Damn near everyone in this thread didn't see that Halibel and Barrgan were still alive...I also think you were one of them....

Kubo again pwns yall....
actually I knew none of them were dead. and if you call me a liar, you're wrong because it was damn obvious they weren't dead, and anyone that thought they where, is blind.
Old 2009-06-30, 15:10   Link #25
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
I'm chatting at the majority......^^^
Old 2009-06-30, 15:12   Link #26
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

i never for once thought that both were dead...im just glad they're back onto the main stage again.

i think a stab in the back should be enough for some ukitake/shunsui bankai action
Old 2009-06-30, 15:12   Link #27
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Nizzle please, it wasn't expected with the weeks worth of complaing about them being dead.

I didn't just get off the cotton wagon yesterday...
Weeks worth of complaining if they were dead.

He was screwed either way. Just less so if he had them survived.

But it looks as if you didn't see it coming. So I worry for you.
Old 2009-06-30, 15:18   Link #28
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Weeks worth of complaining that they were dead..
Fixed for animesuki accuracy...
Old 2009-06-30, 15:21   Link #29
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
So finally the Espada were gaining the avantage and then the Vaizards appear? This is bad.
Don't think things will go that smoothly as they might seem.
Otherwise it is pretty much a waste of bringing them back...

Anyway hope that Hachi will take care of Soi Fon's,Ukitake's and Shunsui's wounds in order for them to continue
Old 2009-06-30, 15:22   Link #30
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE

I need to be strong now I've never expected Kyouraku and Juushiro would be thrown away so sudden, but I guess it would not have been that much of a shocker with the junior captains getting owned like that.

I'm now picturing a scenario that gives them a chance to show their bankais but I doubt it's gonna happen in the real world, Aizen would have to win this battle, then heading to SS - when he's gone Unohana/Orihime/Hachi will patch them up. Meanwhile in SS/real Karakura Aizen and what is left of his group would have to face Urahara/Yoruichi/Ishinn/Ryuuken/Tessai and perhaps the current kidou chief + his vice. Unfortunately they would have to go down as well, otherwise we would never see the king's dimension and I expect Ichigo to stop Aizen in the end, also I could see Urahara/Youruichi really die there(Yoruichi once said to Urahara they won't die a easy death at the end of ss arc).

So after thinking about it it's quite meaningless to show the two senior's bankai now that Aizen apparently got serious :/ all they could do in that scenario is buying some time for Ichigo, so he can save the day.

sorry if this sounds confusing, I'm in an extreme mental state right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
FINALY the vizards >< i wonder whos gonna take on who... prob 2 vs 1 unless all the bad guys fight.
Spoiler for size:

so in numbers

SS: 3 left but 2 of them better team up, so effectively 2
Aizen: 8 left, in case Tousen has become a Vizard there's not really a "weak link"
Vizards: 7 left, 4 of them certainly having bankai, I'm not sure if the former vices are able to take on someone like Wonderweiss for example

I think this is quite even now with a slight advantage for Aizen's group(assuming the Espada's warm up had not weakened them seriously). Oh, and I'm 99.9 % sure the Vizards will focus on the bad guys. Maybe they will target the traitors but eventually fight the arrancars too as they try to protect their superiors or something like that.

0.1 % left for either the royal guard or the hueco mundo troops to join in.. who knows what's Urahara doing atm hehe
Old 2009-06-30, 15:24   Link #31
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
The week before SJ TOC Bleach was ranked kind of low . So KT had to deliver and he did . Would have been better if all chapters were good as this one .

This chapter seems like a plot overdose . Its been ages will I be able to handle the plot : )
So that's a ranking system for the manga series each week?
I thought that was just for announcing which manga's has colorspreads the upcoming week.
Old 2009-06-30, 15:30   Link #32
Farscape
Secondman

Ukitake and Shinsui aren't/ are far from done.. the whole point is that kubo is trying to hard to make Aizen "elite" side look "super" superior beating/trashing down these tweo captains.. who didn't go bankai.. now they have no choice but to go Bankai..
Old 2009-06-30, 15:32   Link #33
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Fixed for animesuki accuracy...
Lol. You're so cute when you're trying to be clever. So I uess everyone in this thread is a liar.
Didn't even bother denying you didn't see it coming.

Why are you even trying? You know I'm not gonna let off now. Nows the time to quit. Insinuating negative things about others based purely on subjective premises is not gonna go down well for you, even if you are experienced at it.
Old 2009-06-30, 15:35   Link #34
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
Ukitake and Shinsui aren't/ are far from done.. the whole point is that kubo is trying to hard to make Aizen "elite" side look "super" superior beating/trashing down these tweo captains.. who didn't go bankai.. now they have no choice but to go Bankai..
maybe I'm just panicking

oh, and I seriously doubt the Vizards would team up with Aizen to a point where they actually enter the king's realm, and that's what Aizen wants to do after all... Hiyori better not pulls off a Hinamori, thinking everything would be fine once she meets her Hikifune-san again
Old 2009-06-30, 15:38   Link #35
Calca
Expressionless

Yama-ji HAS to fight now right?
Old 2009-06-30, 15:40   Link #36
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

oh god do I hope for Hiyori vs WW

WW -"Wuaaaa"
Hiyori - "TALK NORMAL YOU FREAKIN FREAK"
Old 2009-06-30, 15:41   Link #37
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Yama-ji HAS to fight now right?
i dunno bout that....zaraki's probably all patched up and ready to kill..again, the vizoreds are here, komamura's fine, yourichi will likely appear in a flash, urahara will probably be right at yourichi's rear (giggity..ahem), unohana is somewhere in hueco mundo....i guess we'll just have to wait and see, though i doubt TK is going to show us any thing like that this early
Old 2009-06-30, 15:49   Link #38
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
So that's a ranking system for the manga series each week?
SJ TOC is the weekly viewer ratings via voting .The one posted is two weeks old so chapter ranking of 362 ( or 361). Depending on weekly TOC and more importantly Volume Sales a SJ manga fate is decided . But TOC is the litmus test .

As SJ has a rotating policy regarding Mangas featured. Many good series in the past have been dropped from Shaman King to Buso Renkin to Zombie Powder. The Title either discontinues or abruply ends. Or gets published in another manga weekly leaving the big two Shuiesha and Shogakukan. Which incidentally are owned by the same group Hitotsubashi Group.
Old 2009-06-30, 15:55   Link #39
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Time for STATISTICS!
Spoiler for battle chart V2:
Old 2009-06-30, 15:56   Link #40
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
SJ TOC is the weekly viewer ratings via voting .The one posted is two weeks old so chapter ranking of 362 ( or 361). Depending on weekly TOC and more importantly Volume Sales a SJ manga fate is decided . But TOC is the litmus test .

As SJ has a rotating policy regarding Mangas featured. Many good series in the past have been dropped from Shaman King to Buso Renkin to Zombie Powder. The Title either discontinues or abruply ends. Or gets published in another manga weekly leaving the big two Shuiesha and Shogakukan. Which incidentally are owned by the same group Hitotsubashi Group.
I appreciate that info Geta!!

@Haak: Love you too....
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion