AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-03-19, 23:01   Link #6161
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Dang. I better order mine soon.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-20, 23:12   Link #6162
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Saw that picture up to with the novels and figured I'd go buy them.. ok.. book 1 cart.. 2 cart.. 4 cart... where book 3... ahh there it is... WTF. Time to look elsewhere...
Old 2011-03-21, 11:55   Link #6163
Cenit
Linkinball Z

Send a message via ICQ to Cenit Send a message via AIM to Cenit Send a message via MSN to Cenit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Saw that picture up to with the novels and figured I'd go buy them.. ok.. book 1 cart.. 2 cart.. 4 cart... where book 3... ahh there it is... WTF. Time to look elsewhere...
Hmmm thats expensive ... if you want i sell you mine for !!just 900!! lol

Just kiddin. I wouldn't sell it for a million ... THATS HOW GOOD IT IS.

I'm wondering if those who are offering it for 1000 at amazon are seriously expecting to sell copies or if it's just trolling :/

This is quiet interesting since 3 month ago the prices were ONLY 300 lol. Maybe some idiots bought it and they immediatly reacted to it.

Damn i could write an essay about the price of "Into the Blue".

Keep on rolling!
Cenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 07:55   Link #6164
thenoobhacker

i wish they continue the animation until the end (stand by me)... waaaaaaah! U_U
thenoobhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 06:20   Link #6165
Cenit
Linkinball Z

Send a message via ICQ to Cenit Send a message via AIM to Cenit Send a message via MSN to Cenit
Message from Tessa about the Quake in Japan ... i guess.

This very much surprises me ... that they still are in contact with the voice actors and are able to respond to a recent event in Japan this quickly. I hope its because they are recording dialog right now for a future animated feature on the Full Metal Panic series but ... i doubt :/

EDIT: NVM i got my wishes to high.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-03-20/full-metal-panic-tessa-speaks-to-quake-victims

Last edited by Cenit; 2011-03-24 at 12:54.
Old 2011-03-24, 15:21   Link #6166
ChibiCrystal88

Full Metal Panic! Sigma Volume 15 comes out May 9, 2011. I wonder how many more volumes of Sigma are going to be released?

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/comic/bk_d...d=201101000043
ChibiCrystal88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 16:56   Link #6167
Cenit
Linkinball Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiCrystal88 View Post
Full Metal Panic! Sigma Volume 15 comes out May 9, 2011. I wonder how many more volumes of Sigma are going to be released?

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/comic/bk_d...d=201101000043
Well since they adapt DVMC next and still have ASBM and some sidestories left i guess it will be 19-20 books all in all.

I recently started reading the Sigma fan translations. Today they released the final chapter of the ninth book. Its awesome. Especially the adaption of continuing on my own. If the book is as intense as the Manga it might be one of the Best novels i will ever read.

Still while on my trip in singapore i bought the english translations of sigma 1-4 ... THEY ARE FUCKING AWESOME

I had a chance to comare them to the japanese counterparts and the quality is just as brilliant ... only in english. So now my FMP Nerd Status was raised by at least 9000...

In my current state i keep telling myself that there will never be a next season, just for not wasting any more hope. Sigma is visually impressive and just what i expect from the next season ... you should srsly give the manga translations a try if you havent already. so far every month the publish 2 new chapters (each book has 4-5)

nuff said
Old 2011-03-24, 23:18   Link #6168
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenit View Post
Message from Tessa about the Quake in Japan ... i guess.

This very much surprises me ... that they still are in contact with the voice actors and are able to respond to a recent event in Japan this quickly. I hope its because they are recording dialog right now for a future animated feature on the Full Metal Panic series but ... i doubt :/

EDIT: NVM i got my wishes to high.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2011-03-20/full-metal-panic-tessa-speaks-to-quake-victims
OH MY GOD!!

Jesus Japan, is TRUELY unique, it touches my heart that they use FullMetalPanic to support the victums, i do anything to find out what is Tessa is saying to the victums and what in gods name did she trip over on lol...
wow..

that is truely incredibly..thsi made my day!! GO JAPAN!!!!
You can do it, and i give my condolenses to the ones they lost...it is truely terrible...
Old 2011-03-25, 23:59   Link #6169
dasvik

Send a message via Yahoo to dasvik
Selily, that "petition" project... what happened to it, is it dead?
dasvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 22:34   Link #6170
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasvik View Post
Selily, that "petition" project... what happened to it, is it dead?
We really needed someone to translate a Japanese version of the petition but no one ever did...without it,..its kinda useless?

Most jap dont read anything but Jap..

Can we dare ask for anime after the devastation they have gone through?
Or would it be an encouragement for them to succeed and make money again?

Opinions?
Old 2011-03-27, 09:34   Link #6171
Kaoru842

maybe now is not the right time
Kaoru842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 01:15   Link #6172
dasvik

Send a message via Yahoo to dasvik
Quote:
Originally Posted by selilychidori View Post
We really needed someone to translate a Japanese version of the petition but no one ever did...without it,..its kinda useless?

Most jap dont read anything but Jap..

Can we dare ask for anime after the devastation they have gone through?
Or would it be an encouragement for them to succeed and make money again?

Opinions?
Well, japanese may only read japanese, but not only japanese watch anime

And consider me a SoB for this, but yes, I think we can ask for a new anime season. It's their fault they waited the tsunami to come first, and then start the new season
Kidding aside, there has been a delay in anime realeses of about a week, but now it seems the things returned to normal. Perhaps there is a difference between releasing and actual creation of an anime, but still, even given the more-or-less-natural catastrophe they went through, studios can't just stop making anime because of it. They have to continue anyway, so that they can "live", otherwise they will go bankrupt. And given that, I think it's better we tell them what we want, instead of letting them to crappy anime
dasvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 09:39   Link #6173
mithrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenit View Post
Well since they adapt DVMC next and still have ASBM and some sidestories left i guess it will be 19-20 books all in all.

I recently started reading the Sigma fan translations. Today they released the final chapter of the ninth book. Its awesome. Especially the adaption of continuing on my own. If the book is as intense as the Manga it might be one of the Best novels i will ever read.

Still while on my trip in singapore i bought the english translations of sigma 1-4 ... THEY ARE FUCKING AWESOME

I had a chance to comare them to the japanese counterparts and the quality is just as brilliant ... only in english. So now my FMP Nerd Status was raised by at least 9000...

In my current state i keep telling myself that there will never be a next season, just for not wasting any more hope. Sigma is visually impressive and just what i expect from the next season ... you should srsly give the manga translations a try if you havent already. so far every month the publish 2 new chapters (each book has 4-5)

nuff said

Where do you get these english fan-translation of Sigma from?
mithrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 11:05   Link #6174
Illsteir
ARX-Fake

^-Check your PM.
Old 2011-04-02, 02:04   Link #6175
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsteir View Post
^-Check your PM.
Hey! hook me up too!
Old 2011-04-03, 22:28   Link #6176
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
You can actually order the CY-translated Sigma mangas. Just e-mail them.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 03:39   Link #6177
Alchemist007
*Author

Just thought I'd check up again. Doesn't seem to be any new news but at least everyone is helping however they can with Japan's crisis (whether that be donations or buying merchandise). But to put everything in a brighter way:
  • Japan will recover, they're too awesome not to, just remember to show your support however possible.
  • If they make more of the anime series, perfection is certain!
  • If it ends with the novel, so be it, it was great, go buy it when it comes out in official form in your country (or import)!
  • There's the manga Sigma with its differences, looks nice too.
Old 2011-04-10, 13:53   Link #6178
Nic007

Hi

Someone can help me, I am trying to find the last volumes of Sigma (Vol 11 to 14) in english (fan translation). I didn't find anything on Google Maybe not translated yet?

Please, give me a hope ! :P
Nic007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 19:28   Link #6179
Cenit
Linkinball Z

Well for starters tell me where to find a translation for 10. Afaik they have just finished 9. Also SIGMA still is and probably will be ongoing for a long time with vol.15 being released in May this year with around 20 to be expected all in all.
Old 2011-04-10, 19:36   Link #6180
Nic007

Ah, I'm from Quebec, so I speak french too and the Vol 10 is already on the market in French (not in Quebec ), so I just found it on internet.

Strange... Official french mangas are faster than fan traductions....
Nic007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen