AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-27, 08:59   Link #10021
demino_hellsin
That one guy

http://www.animelyrics.com/doujin/vocaloid/coin.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4zNE...eature=related

If anyone is interested or doesn't already know =))
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 09:00   Link #10022
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demino

Just Read Sacred Twins chapter 7 and 8, I don't know if I succeeded or just making everyone worse (and OOC).

Also, more on Kagamine Twin(cest) and MeiKai and don't know other Vocaloid.
Old 2011-11-27, 09:04   Link #10023
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Maybe I should have him pick up knitting? He'll mention that it's similar to fixing wires so it's not that hard

Side note - Does Yamada have an expanded role in Sacred Twins apart from being Butt monkey teacher?

@ demino_hellsin - I-It's not like I'm doing it for you or anything! I-I-I just felt like doing it, that's all!
Old 2011-11-27, 09:05   Link #10024
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I find the song fits a lot of the characters I see recurring on this thread D: broken/deconstructed/wanting love&justice but at the same time too jaded to care anymore hahahaha
Old 2011-11-27, 09:07   Link #10025
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Maybe I should have him pick up knitting? He'll mention that it's similar to fixing wires so it's not that hard
The result of Irish knitting would be hilarious though... not as in messy and bad, but has bizzare motif.

Quote:
Side note - Does Yamada have an expanded role in Sacred Twins apart from being Butt monkey teacher?
None so far, I think I actually forgot her, like I forgot about Cecilia....

Quote:
@ demino_hellsin - I-It's not like I'm doing it for you or anything! I-I-I just felt like doing it, that's all!
Yeah right, sure, everyone believes you (especially Box)
Old 2011-11-27, 09:09   Link #10026
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@stratos: cliche 1: "the bigger they are the harder they fall"
cliche 2: "I think someone's compensating."
cliche 3: "That's a big (insert insulting moniker here)
cliche 4: "it's not the size of it, it's how you use it."

my reaction: "Big, small, target's a target."
Kiyoka: But you're going up against a giant drone!

Inami: So? I'm a human.

*Kiyoka looks at Tsurugi with a "Wut?" face*

Tsurugi: He has a point.

Quote:
@ Stratos - Surprise or disbelief maybe? They think the IS is the only power armor so having this new power suit appear will shock them more than make them look at it in awe. Besides, Ichika fought the drone and it was twice his size. No one really batted an eyelash afterwards. For example, they don't act awed when Irish manages to disable an Uchigane, more on surprise and disbelief of what they saw.
I see. Though for first time appearances, I might just spice things up abit.

The thing that would really shift attention to him is the fact that he's an official instructor as per claim by Chifuyu, hence why he'll be trying his best not to disclose that information.

(though as you might've seen in the draft, he doesn't succeed for that part)
Old 2011-11-27, 09:11   Link #10027
Eratas123

@ Meister - Then how come you said Vandam would have a season 2?

Side note - I wrote IKaron on a whim, didn't think it would actually work out considering rher vast difference in beliefs and personality
Old 2011-11-27, 09:16   Link #10028
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by eratas123 View Post
side note - i wrote ikaron on a whim, didn't think it would actually work out considering rher vast difference in beliefs and personality
IKaron.....
Old 2011-11-27, 09:17   Link #10029
Eratas123

@ Senpai - He actually knits a sweater which he gives to Tatenashi as a present. She smiles, put's it on.....then realizes she can't pull it down since the chest area's too small He makes another one later on that actually fits.

Side note - Being unable to edit is so annoying
Old 2011-11-27, 09:19   Link #10030
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: I find the resolution of conflicting too easy. Not necessarily a bad thing, more my personal taste. Either way it flowed nicely.

To whom is knowing the proper range more important? CQC or longe range unit?
Old 2011-11-27, 09:19   Link #10031
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meister - Then how come you said Vandam would have a season 2?
I think it may have been a brainfart on my part. I was refering to [SHOOTiNG ST@RS] getting a season 2, with Louise for the final arc.

Quote:
Side note - I wrote IKaron on a whim, didn't think it would actually work out considering rher vast difference in beliefs and personality
Its still pretty cracky for me. I write it for the dorama, even though its not fanon for me (at least not yet), but the taste alone is sweet.
Old 2011-11-27, 09:22   Link #10032
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@zero: I find the resolution of conflicting too easy. Not necessarily a bad thing, more my personal taste. Either way it flowed nicely.
Yeah, that was on purpose (back then Sacred Twins is mostly humor with next to no serious issue), I might need to flesh her out more but too much focused on Ichika's dark past now...though Rin is going to play a small part of it.

Quote:
To whom is knowing the proper range more important? CQC or longe range unit?
Mid and Long range, with limited CQC for self defense. (overspecialization can be crippling, just look at Cecilia)
Old 2011-11-27, 09:24   Link #10033
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: I meant that who needs the knowledge of judging range and proper combat tactics in respect to range more. A melee fighter or a ranged fighter?
Old 2011-11-27, 09:26   Link #10034
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@zero: I meant that who needs the knowledge of judging range and proper combat tactics in respect to range more. A melee fighter or a ranged fighter?
Both, Canon!Ichika is has little to none knowledge about it, Char's beatdown and basic tutoring is crucial to his development. Rin also very adept at long range combat despite her mech not supporting it.

In Sacred Twins Ichika is very adept at math and mundane physic (such as Newtonian and Einstein), but unable to digest exotic variant. It helped him fight long ranged enemy.
Old 2011-11-27, 09:26   Link #10035
Eratas123

@ Senpai and Meister - I'll make an IKaron draft soon of the two going on a "date" at the school festival to escape her stalker fans. Highlights include: Haunted house (who gets scared depends on what's funnier), love fortunes, a school play similar to the one in canon, a couples cafe and (of course) fireworks! Romantic aura and tension all around.

Side note - What's Shooting St@rs going to be about?
Old 2011-11-27, 09:26   Link #10036
demino_hellsin
That one guy

this is gonna be tougher than I thought D:
Old 2011-11-27, 09:27   Link #10037
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

A ranged fighter is more suited for laying out combat strategy as he/she has a better overview of the combat area.

Off to sleep. Nights!
Old 2011-11-27, 09:29   Link #10038
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demino

Long ranged fighter need these two as offensive measure, while melee fighter need them as defensive/ counteroffensive measure.
Old 2011-11-27, 09:31   Link #10039
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

It's the year 2112. There was a very old man with silver hair in this very old town. He was a grouch and a pain in the arse, and oddly the last person on the planet without the IS. Some recall that he was a hero in his hey day, others think he was from Ireland, but all agree that his permanent scowl was kinda scary.

One day, he had a visitor. According to the children in the play ground, she was a small girl in silver robes, and had appeared out of thin air. Even though his eyesight was long, he looked up. That was the only time anyone had seen him smile. And that was the last time anyone saw him around.

To the further disbelief of the adults, the children who quoted the girl wasn't making sense. It seemed to have no bearing to the current situation. Not when that man hated IS with his entire being.

But they all agree that she had said:

"I am Vandam, and you always were my pilot."

~~~~~~

RUNS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!
Old 2011-11-27, 09:32   Link #10040
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Maybe Ichika beating up the thugs was because they attacked Rin first and bullied her? It just got overboard afterwards when gangs started to challenge him.

@ demino_hellsin - It depends on the range. Snipers have to worry about things like atmospheric effects and gravity while cqc fighters have to worry about flexibility and range of attacks.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest