AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-08-21, 12:33   Link #22361
Algester

basically put Volume 7's extra chapter cements Aiko's drive to pursuit the relationship with Hajime meaning she has to somehow get to contact Yue in a ladies' talk something in the WN doesnt happen until everything gets resolved and Hajime has started to make the gate key, while Yuuka just cements her role as the Mistress.
I'll post what most of the extra chapters are all about sooner or later since everyone who will buy the LNs regardless of source will have it anyway

Volume 1 Hajime and Yue's "Honeymoon" inside the dungeon
Volume 2 Shea reminiscing the past she apparently got her clairvoyance from her mother and her mother prophesing about Yue and Hajime's entrance to Shea's life while Cam shudders the thought of Shea getting married.
Volume 3 we get a glimpse of Tio's past and the subsequent endageredment of the entire Dragonfolk race and their reason for hiding.
Volume 4 narrates about how Kaori initially meets Hajime and her Crush on him. Shenanigans with Shizuku having to buy eroges
Volume 5 Yue wants Hajime's BABIES BADLY.... because she's the first wife of the Demon King she won't hold back against her rivals
Volume 6 Shizuku developing a crush on Hajime and explains why Kousuke's toilet trouble earlier this volume.
I already said about Volume 7 and I still have to reread Volume 8
I'm not exactly sure about Volume 8 but I think they found something in FairVergen that makes Shia's innermost feelings spew out in a form of a fairytail probably with a fairy god mother asking Hajime's party about Shea's future

Last edited by Algester; 2018-08-21 at 13:08.
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 04:59   Link #22362
Triok123

Being wondering for while, what would have happened to Hajime if the class had not been summoned to isekai....would he end up with Kaori??, would he end up running away from the school (transfer to another one) because of stalking and buylling? would he end up with shizuku (unlikely....or not..) what do you people think?
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 06:08   Link #22363
darkofficer
just a devil

He would end up with Kaori. She has her mother genes

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 06:18   Link #22364
Triok123

^I wouldn't so sure, Kaori only noticed her own romantic interest in him after his "death", so chances are that Hajime may gtfo her life when the chance happens.
Old 2018-08-23, 06:19   Link #22365
RDNexus

^^ Not quite sure it could happen, but if it did there might have been a nice ton of drama in the middle.
To start off, Kaori only realized her feelings for Hajime after he fell in the abyss.
Then there was Hiyama and Eri's antics. No matter the world, those two might have ended up conspiring together to get Kaori and Kouki to each of them.

Last edited by RDNexus; 2018-08-23 at 09:29.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 06:41   Link #22366
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
Being wondering for while, what would have happened to Hajime if the class had not been summoned to isekai....would he end up with Kaori??, would he end up running away from the school (transfer to another one) because of stalking and buylling? would he end up with shizuku (unlikely....or not..) what do you people think?
I really really hope this would happen, but unfortunately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
^^ Not quite sure it could happen, but if it did there might have been a nice ton of drama in the middle.
To start off, Kaori only realized her feelings for Hajime after he fell in the abyss.
Then there was Hayama and Eri's antics. No matter the world, those two might have ended up conspiring together to get Kaori and Kouki to each of them.
Depending on how Eri does things though. Since she doesn't have her necromantic powes in Japan, I have a feeling that she'll manipulate thing from the shadows so that Kaori and Shizuku are out of the picture - either with someone else or having an accidents, she doesn't care - so that she can move in.

Kouki, OTOH, doesn't seem devious enough to do any underhanded tricks, though his ikemen popularity might make things worse. Anythign he said are more likely to be believed that Hajime.

Still, Hajime would probably ends up having a job and making it big before either of them could, if we consider his imaginations and the fact that he was already planning to go into the industry and working on it already.
Old 2018-08-23, 06:59   Link #22367
borisdrakoni

^The big question for Kouki is, even if the Tortus summoning never happened, what about the Sinclair Kingdom summoning or the goddess world summoning? Honestly, if no summoning ever happened, then I can only imagine Kouki and Eri ending up on the "nice boat" route eventually.

Hajime would probably still end up with Kaori eventually since she was already stalking him before they were summoned. It would only be a matter of time before she realized her own feelings for him.

On the other hand, no summoning also means the very real possibility of the world ending a year later by a bunch of Hulked out Berserk monsters or demon invasion too.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 07:27   Link #22368
Triok123

While true Kaori may realize her feeling at some point, I dobt Hajime would want to have aniything to do with her...clearly he had been avoiding all her advance during their school days..so I think i quite more likely that Hajime end up with a third party (someone in industry he may end up working..) than anyone in his school
Old 2018-08-23, 07:55   Link #22369
haseo0408

Quote:
While true Kaori may realize her feeling at some point, I dobt Hajime would want to have aniything to do with her...clearly he had been avoiding all her advance during their school days..so I think i quite more likely that Hajime end up with a third party (someone in industry he may end up working..) than anyone in his school
Well Hajime did know about Kaori´s feelings to some extent, after they talked in the inn the night before that fatefull day in the Abyss he was sure of what Kaori felt and he felt the same to some extent, add the fact Kaori never, ever backed down and it is obvious he would have ended with her.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 08:10   Link #22370
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Hajime avoiding her because he didn't want his isolation and bullying to get worse, with that out of the way, there will be no reason for him to avoiding her anymore
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 08:11   Link #22371
Windsgrace

Well if there was no summoning (also exclude the invasion that could come) Hajime would continue to try fade away in the background. (To no success) Kaori running out of options of getting Hajime to herself (realizing she liked him or not) would eventually do what her mother did. Lock him up and go full yandere. The only contact, kindness, love, company, love interest etc. would be her. Then Hajime would be traumatized and end up with Kaori. (Just like the end result of Kaori's parents) My point is if there wasn't an easy realization and intervention Kaori's process of going full yandere would be accelerated....
Old 2018-08-23, 08:51   Link #22372
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Well if there was no summoning (also exclude the invasion that could come) Hajime would continue to try fade away in the background. (To no success) Kaori running out of options of getting Hajime to herself (realizing she liked him or not) would eventually do what her mother did. Lock him up and go full yandere. The only contact, kindness, love, company, love interest etc. would be her. Then Hajime would be traumatized and end up with Kaori. (Just like the end result of Kaori's parents) My point is if there wasn't an easy realization and intervention Kaori's process of going full yandere would be accelerated....
Hmm, I have a feeling that Shizuku would be the deciding factor. If she's there, she might be able to reign Kaori in and not let her Yan tendencies go too far. And thanks to the various anime/manga that they would read - so that Kaori can "learn" about hajime - she would be able to spot it and try to curb it.

Although... I have this funny idea of Hajime and Shizuku getting along due to Kaori's antics. And thus, after one particular class reunion, the two of them somehow find themselves together. :v

(That's just my wishful thinking though)
Old 2018-08-23, 09:02   Link #22373
Alisa~Chan~
A Bat Toting FOX~!

Hey~? Have someone suggested to the author about Hajime-sama being the one summoned by a an innocent demon kingdom not until the whatever nation attacks just for their lands and resources~??? It would be cool to have Maou-sama the one summoned instead~!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 09:26   Link #22374
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Hajime avoiding her because he didn't want his isolation and bullying to get worse, with that out of the way, there will be no reason for him to avoiding her anymore
With Hiyama and his buddy, Cocky...and the whole class (except Shizuku) around...I doubt bully will ever be out of the way..

I know I'm having a anti Kaori route....SAY NO WHEN THERE IS YANDERE AROUND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan
I have this funny idea of Hajime and Shizuku getting along due to Kaori's antics. And thus, after one particular class reunion, the two of them somehow find themselves together. :v
YOU, I like how your chain of though works..I can totally picture that, both of them complaining about the mess they 're draw into because of Kaori's antics...YES YES!!!!!!and then somehow they got together...YES YES YES!!!!!!
Old 2018-08-23, 09:30   Link #22375
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
With Hiyama and his buddy, Cocky...and the whole class (except Shizuku) around...I doubt bully will ever be out of the way..
i mean when they graduated, at that time Hiyama and his buddy, Cocky will no longer around
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-08-23, 10:06   Link #22376
Triok123

Quote:
i mean when they graduated, at that time Hiyama and his buddy, Cocky will no longer around
I think the moment they graduate Hajime is likely to vanish to thin air before Kaori could do anything...
Old 2018-08-23, 10:13   Link #22377
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
I think the moment they graduate Hajime is likely to vanish to thin air before Kaori could do anything...
But Kaori now has already know who he is so i think it will be quite hard for Hajime to escape
Old 2018-08-23, 10:37   Link #22378
borisdrakoni

Quote:

I know I'm having a anti Kaori route....SAY NO WHEN THERE IS YANDERE AROUND

YOU, I like how your chain of though works..I can totally picture that, both of them complaining about the mess they 're draw into because of Kaori's antics...YES YES!!!!!!and then somehow they got together...YES YES YES!!!!!!
As much as my heart bleeds to say it, but I think that without the summoning the odds of Shizuku and Hajime getting together are pretty slim. Triggering the Shizuku route requires her to begin viewing Hajime as someone she can rely on, and with the way things were on Earth that dynamic was reversed. Even with all the right flags raised Shizuku would never act on her feelings as long as she felt like she was betraying Kaori, which is a pretty tough hurdle to overcome without the fantasy setting smoothing the way for the harem end.
Quote:
But Kaori now has already know who he is so i think it will be quite hard for Hajime to escape
Not to mention that Kaori also knows exactly where Hajime lives. As mentioned in the second drama CD, her stalking had already advanced quite a bit even before they were summoned.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 11:29   Link #22379
Algester

even without being summoned Shizuku wont end up with Hajime remember the flag requirement for Shizuku is o be "Protected" somehow Hajime would need to trip a flag where Shizuku is concerned and in danger something that wont naturally happen.

as for Kouki... well if he ends up being nice boated by Eri his death will be his Isekai cliche catalyst which will mean Ehit will probably still end up on Earth possessing Kouki's body remember that was his main purpose for actually summoning the class to possess Kouki since searching for Yue's body gives him a 404 error

Meaning Hajime will most likely does end up with Kaori, she has a crush on him even before meeting in high school as the extra chapter on volume 4 shows, she's a stalking yandere what did you expect and her best friend is an accidental kunoichi
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-23, 11:39   Link #22380
RDNexus

Wait a sec... Now a question popped up in my petty reader mind

Ehit was originally intent on getting Yue as a physical avatar for him?
Does that mean she wasn't betrayed in the past but kept in a place away from Ehit as a means of being kept safe from him or something?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel