AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-02, 12:51   Link #30681
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Darth SpiderDen@ If you mean the spoiler where ophis say that and even hug Ise...then that one was fake i ask about this to n0m@n some time ago.
But we know she will stay with them.
lilNewBlood@ With Ise you never knowXD Also we know for sure she will the first one to marry him ,at least from what we see soo far.
Yeah I kinda new that one was to good to be true
But still point remains Ophis will be staying for a while with Ise.
Old 2012-05-02, 12:52   Link #30682
Soji

Darth SpiderDen @ Well she really don't have other place to go. I mean ,i don't think gr would mind her back in the dimension gap. but i dont think she want this...for now at least. So yes she will stay with themXD.
Old 2012-05-02, 13:00   Link #30683
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Darth SpiderDen @ Well she really don't have other place to go. I mean ,i don't think gr would mind her back in the dimension gap. but i dont think she want this...for now at least. So yes she will stay with themXD.
it seemed like she didnt hate GR.

she was honestly annoyed of him and how he swam in his dimension.
lets face it, he's swiming like that becuase no one else is in the dimension.

If opfus was sleeping there, he would use her as an obsticle and try to jump her, or swim arround her at super speed to cause a dimensional whirlpool.

In short she gets no rest.

Lastly, she found something fun.
Admit it, hyodou's house is fun...
Watching the idiots fight over Ise, and dig themselves in there own trap is hilarious.
Old 2012-05-02, 13:23   Link #30684
Mammon

Hey just wondering if anyone wanted freed the exorcist back after he died by kiba.I think it would be interesting but doubt it as he obviously died
Old 2012-05-02, 13:59   Link #30685
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
it seemed like she didnt hate GR.

she was honestly annoyed of him and how he swam in his dimension.
lets face it, he's swiming like that becuase no one else is in the dimension.

If opfus was sleeping there, he would use her as an obsticle and try to jump her, or swim arround her at super speed to cause a dimensional whirlpool.

In short she gets no rest.

Lastly, she found something fun.
Admit it, hyodou's house is fun...
Watching the idiots fight over Ise, and dig themselves in there own trap is hilarious.
It'd be really annoying to have someone move around you all the time

I wonder what Ophis's dragon from looks like. Since she represents Ouroboros, maybe she looks like asian dragons?

If I was GR, I'd leave the dimensional gap at least once to fly around the human world / heaven / underword, flying in a void with nothing there doesn't sound that interesting.
Old 2012-05-02, 14:09   Link #30686
Mammon

Awrya@ but according to sirzcechs if gr leaves the dimensional gap the effects of what will happen to the world would be uncertain so he holds it together by staying there
Old 2012-05-02, 14:21   Link #30687
melchsee99

sorry i'm new and was wondering when Rias' parents told her to marry issei
Old 2012-05-02, 14:21   Link #30688
zzhk
Summary Machine

Sirzechs was talking about what would happen if Ophis gained control of the gap after Great Red was removed.
Great Red is not maintaining the gap, but his presence prevents others from taking control of it.

Since Ophis has spent so much time in the mortal realm, she might have been corrupted and may interfere with the other worlds' interdimensional travel.

Of course, by now we know the true nature of Ophis.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-05-02, 14:26   Link #30689
Mammon

And also while she had her powers stolen by samael she might have his hatred and anger implanted In her,I believe in that theory
Old 2012-05-02, 14:33   Link #30690
Mammon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by melchsee99 View Post
Welcome,I don't believe they ever said it but you can get the feeling it's what they mean as rias's father cries about the future of there family happily and her mom tells ise to take care of rias as well as other things
Old 2012-05-02, 14:36   Link #30691
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by melchsee99 View Post
During their first visit of the whole gremory team to Rias' house, the parents kept on hinting about it though it was never explicitly stated since we are reading from Ise's perspective

For a more explicit one, read volume 8 extra life where grayfia explains to Rias what they were planning for them in the future and how she should be doing things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
And also while she had her powers stolen by samael she might have his hatred and anger implanted In her,I believe in that theory
I'm not quite sure about this theory, if getting hit by Samael's blood implants it's hatred into the victim, Vali and Ise would also be affected.

and please don't double(or triple) post, edit one of your posts and delete the other one
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Old 2012-05-02, 14:36   Link #30692
melchsee99

oh that part thanks
Old 2012-05-02, 14:40   Link #30693
Mammon

Smile

and please don't double(or triple) post, edit one of your posts and delete the other one[/QUOTE]

Won't happen again
Old 2012-05-02, 14:42   Link #30694
peinmaximus@

hey guys,after the author develop the relationship of ise with the girls already known probably later other girls join in ise harem and not only pure devil girls,but also goddess,vampires e etc.
I think that mephistole will be the third super devil that azazel says and will be one girl with great oppais that will be fall in love with ise.
and you think that in the next arc ise will be promoted to high class devil and will start to gather his team?
Old 2012-05-02, 14:42   Link #30695
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
@n0m@n when you say that the guys had a discussion as to who would deafeat Ise, was the talk all bro-like?? lol cuz that would be hilarious with Ise going
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Yup thats it. Ise was begging for Rias and Akeno to help him because he couldnt stand the way guys were looking at him with warm eyes......
Man this practically confirms my suspiscions that if Cao cao comes back he'll be a rival charactor like vali. YAY!!!

Last edited by Nightmare637; 2012-05-02 at 15:38.
Old 2012-05-02, 14:43   Link #30696
Mammon

I've been wondering this for a while, why was ophis's gender changed from an old man to a young girl, i read in volume 4 he was still in that form but at volume 6 it was a young girl.Anyone have any ideas?
Old 2012-05-02, 14:46   Link #30697
Soji

Quote:
Yup thats it. Ise was begging for Rias and Akeno to help him because he couldnt stand the way guys were looking at him with warm eyes.....
Quote:
Man this practically confirms my suspiscions that if Cao cao comes back he'll be a rival characyor like vali. YAY!!!
I admit i was wrong...still i don't like how he use mind controll or how you want call that. Still ,i suppose better this way that a enemy.
Also lol..A Ise that ask help to Rias and Akeno XD Wonder if the two really help him or just enjoy the show.
Old 2012-05-02, 14:52   Link #30698
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
I've been wondering this for a while, why was ophis's gender changed from an old man to a young girl, i read in volume 4 he was still in that form but at volume 6 it was a young girl.Anyone have any ideas?
Within the novel, Ophis has never appeared as an old man.

Azazel just comments that the last time he saw Ophis, which was many years ago, the last form was an old man. For a dragon, the human form is just decoration anyway.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-05-02, 14:53   Link #30699
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Someone commented that maybe he copied the first human he saw (which happened to be an old man) after he left the dimensional gap. After years of having the same form, he noticed that there are two types of human, male and female, and decided to try the other gender. He then noticed while being a loli, people would give him snacks for free and decided to stick with that form for a while.

That is my theory
Old 2012-05-02, 14:55   Link #30700
Mammon

So if Ophis can change into dragon,Why not tanninim or yu long?Have they given a reason or can only divine dragons change to human form?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural