Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-10, 13:15   Link #21
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
i wonder if Ichigo will then get a hole in his chst and a half mask :P would look cool
Old 2006-02-10, 18:50   Link #22
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

It would look cooler if he had a third release (reserved only for Vaizards).
Old 2006-02-10, 19:15   Link #23
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Cool Kakoi !!

Awesome if Ichi learns how to control the clone hollow inside him his powers will be magnamour to xth degreee.Ichigo has the most powerful clown hollow among his peers the Vizzard due to his reatsu. If he master how to render the clown hollow to his own manipulation he maybe the Strongest Shingami around without resp To Aizen,Gin,Tosen
Old 2006-02-10, 21:35   Link #24
Kaka
罪人クロノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas
Isn't Isida's training the same as Ichigo dodging Ururu's attacks?
probably not
it doesn't look like his soul got "poked" out like what urahara did to ichigo
Old 2006-02-11, 00:45   Link #25
emessen

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
i wonder if Ichigo will then get a hole in his chst and a half mask :P would look cool
he'd have to have been a hollow first

Vizards dont have holes in their chest and have whole masks that aren't stuck to them somewhere

Arrancar have holes and a piece of broken mask somewhere on their head region
Old 2006-02-11, 10:41   Link #26
HeavyYeti
Bleached Out

Yep, only the Arrancars have the wholes in their chests, as they were originally Hollows.
The Vaizards were originally Shinigami.

Oh, and hello guys! My first post here on the forums.

I want to see Ishida in action. I couldn't see it, but is he using the Quincy Cross? Remember, the flashback to his grandfather's "pendant"...with so much emphasis, it must be one hell of a weapon.
Old 2006-02-11, 13:46   Link #27
peter2004
Banned

I am lost

Now when did Rukia and the others find out about his other self i don't recall him telling Rukia about his hollow side, if he dd what chapter.
Old 2006-02-11, 14:48   Link #28
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

We can only assume that Byakuya told them before they came to the human world.
Old 2006-02-11, 19:26   Link #29
EliteF22

What was especially poignant this chapter, is that Ichigo's eyes were slowly changing black. He can barely keep his hollow at bay. We got a glimpse of Tatsuki when roll was being called at school, but that's it. I would like to know if the Vazairds use gigai's to walk around. If they don't, does that mean that their zankpaktous are visible to everyone?
Old 2006-02-11, 20:26   Link #30
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

That's practically also the reason why he can't use bankai well. One of his shows of power, the Black Getsuga Tenshou, is the one the hollow can only use well. (See Byakuya v. Ichigo fight)

In the end, he must rein in his hollow or become totally one himself. So he went to the Vaizards ... duh ...
Old 2006-02-11, 21:49   Link #31
emessen

i'm glad and all for ichigo seeking out the Vizards... otherwise they serve no purpose
Old 2006-02-11, 21:52   Link #32
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Matsumoto's boobs are bigger tha chibi-chans head. o_O;;
Old 2006-02-12, 00:06   Link #33
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

She has the biggest boobs in Bleach. I wonder what her bust sizes are. Could they be F? G? H? lol
Old 2006-02-12, 07:32   Link #34
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by emessen
he'd have to have been a hollow first

Vizards dont have holes in their chest and have whole masks that aren't stuck to them somewhere

Arrancar have holes and a piece of broken mask somewhere on their head region
aah lol forgot that , sumimasen
Old 2006-02-12, 11:27   Link #35
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
She has the biggest boobs in Bleach. I wonder what her bust sizes are. Could they be F? G? H? lol

She could feed a small impoverished nation.

...But I should *test* them first, yes...test...for hours...mmnn...
Old 2006-02-12, 12:23   Link #36
Giovone
Giostz

I think Chad will probably unlock full body armour and probably that sword they were talking about in chapter 198.
Old 2006-02-12, 15:32   Link #37
Arti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovone
I think Chad will probably unlock full body armour and probably that sword they were talking about in chapter 198.
Interesting idea...I thought it was just a joke like everyone else probably did, but it would be cool if Kubo Tite foreshadowed it in the form of Keigo and Asano messing around.
Old 2006-02-12, 20:34   Link #38
fettel

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteF22
What was especially poignant this chapter, is that Ichigo's eyes were slowly changing black. He can barely keep his hollow at bay. We got a glimpse of Tatsuki when roll was being called at school, but that's it. I would like to know if the Vazairds use gigai's to walk around. If they don't, does that mean that their zankpaktous are visible to everyone?
I think the Vizards might use gigai, but when Ichigo went to meet them in the warehouse, it looked like they had their swords out. maybe because they aren't full shinigami they dont need gigai. besides, i think after the gillian fight and the captains lifting their limits, mostly everyone important at the school can see the shinigami and hollow and stuff. though its unknown as to whether these people will gain powers like inoue and chad. hmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
Awesome if Ichi learns how to control the clone hollow inside him his powers will be magnamour to xth degreee.Ichigo has the most powerful clown hollow among his peers the Vizzard due to his reatsu. If he master how to render the clown hollow to his own manipulation he maybe the Strongest Shingami around without resp To Aizen,Gin,Tosen
we dont yet know how strong the vizard are. they do have a third release for their zanpakutou and all. but i think once ichigo can control his hollow, he will eventually become stronger. he does have his dad, and the other vizards to train him. he will need it, cuz Tousen alone could probably kill Grimjaw with ease. I mean, he sliced the guys arm off without really breakin a sweat, then burned it up. cant wait for the anime to get back on track and into the arrancar arc. oh yeah baby!
Old 2006-02-12, 20:37   Link #39
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
seems like there are only a few vizzards, just 8 of them i think...
Old 2006-02-12, 20:45   Link #40
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
She could feed a small impoverished nation.

...But I should *test* them first, yes...test...for hours...mmnn...
Hey! I was first. She's mine. *suckles, chortles, and burbles*

And she was surprised when Hitsugaya guessed it was her. All he needed to know was how thick the 'cushion' was. Surely it couldn't be Orihime, as hers is smaller. Only Kuukaku could compare, but she wasn't in the real world either...

Hitsugaya is either a eunuch or is in love with Aizen himself. Kinda like the love of Quentin Compson (The Sound and the Fury) with the idea of incest, not the act itself.
I mean, WHO IN THE WORLD would not like having a 'partner' like that. Plus, Matsumoto is on high-libido most of the time, so ... ... ...
Closed Thread