AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-04-01, 10:16   Link #1001
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Nuts. This is just nuts.

I was just expecting TypeMoon for its usual annual April's Fools joke, and I've only noticed now that everyone's gone nuts. Even Circus.. a literal Circus.. >_>

BTW, that English language demo for Summer Days looks good enough...

And the one game that I really wanted to be for real was the new French Bread game for Fate/stay night: Notorious Brand (blame French Bread for making up such names for their games, real or not...)

I won't mind learning 10-button controls.. If I only knew what Takizawa Kokuden was..
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 01:43   Link #1002
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Try Melty Blood first, and you know how the controls for the F/sn one would be like.

It would be awesome to see Unlimited Blade Works and the Gates of Babylon as one of the final moves.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 13:16   Link #1003
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Lol it wasn't a joke
http://www.nitroplus.co.jp/pc/lineup/into_13/index.php

First space sci-fi, now a western... This is really starting to remind me of Haruhi's theater.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 21:11   Link #1004
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
I don't know, is it me or one of people in the main page is dressed a lot like Archer?

UNLIMITED GUN WORKS.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 00:37   Link #1005
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y View Post
Lol it wasn't a joke
http://www.nitroplus.co.jp/pc/lineup/into_13/index.php

First space sci-fi, now a western... This is really starting to remind me of Haruhi's theater.
Hmm... the art on the page reminds me a lot of those Western movie posters they used to make back in the 80's. Perhaps it's the theme?

And is that a woman on the right? *doubletakes*
Old 2007-04-03, 05:29   Link #1006
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Yeah, well, once in the game the style hopefully changes.

<--- see?

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 06:02   Link #1007
Crovax
A2000A
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Crovax Send a message via AIM to Crovax Send a message via MSN to Crovax Send a message via Yahoo to Crovax
Well... my favourite is probably still Pinup Girls by LIBIDO, wonderful art and somewhat interesting concept that is. Shame it was never licenced.

Currently I'm playing BLAZE, though it's starting to bore me. The H scenes are far too long-winded and the racing-game built into it is too easy.
Crovax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-04, 19:12   Link #1008
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Check this stuff out everybody. It's a Trading Card game where you use your favourite H-Game character to duel ala Magic The Gathering or Yu-Gi-Oh. Sounds like fun for the fans.

Kanon character forget her name

Chop: Tap... Mai? and you may move one of your opponents characters to the other field if that field has less characters in it (Sounds useful for potionally breaking up characters that guard each other from attack or screwing up effects that only take place in a certain field, also some cards have limitations on which field they can be summoned to so move them to the other field and they die instantly).

Asa Shigure from Shuffle!

Bewitchment Discharge: When you summon Asa Shigure you may choose to cover the cost of summoning her by an amount equal to the cost of a card of your choosing in your graveyard. If you choose to special summon Asa Shigure in this manner she must be played in the Defense Field. If your defense field is full a card in it must be removed from the game in order to play Asa Shigure. (Potentially easy summoning of Asa, but can have serious drawbacks depending on the actions you've taken or wish to take)

Nayuki from Kanon

Tax Wakeup= no cost

Alarm Clock (Seriously that's her effect): If a character next to Nayuki has a Tax Wakeup Cost, Tap Nayuki to cover the full cost of that Tax Wakeup.

A lot of companies appear to be involved including Alicsoft, Navel, Ocelet, Type-Moon, Key and Leaf. I can provide card scans on request I suppose. They're not mine so don't go giving me credit. They belong to animecards.org .

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-04-04 at 22:12.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 08:45   Link #1009
-Nyu-
Yozora

I know this card game, have a structure pack as well as some booster packs
However it's difficult to find someone to play.
For all interested read this thread.
Rules
Where to buy

I myself like it quite much^^ (the new Windmill cards are just *-*)
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 10:01   Link #1010
Lighto

Talking about hentai games. I did like Aozora Majika and Oni Kagura but studio Ego is rather known for quality games. They are working now on Izumo 3, must be popular
Lighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-05, 21:36   Link #1011
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Key will be releasing the maxi single "Little Busters!", featuring 3 vocal songs from their upcoming game of the same name on May 25th:
http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/lb_maxi_release.htm

Unlike past Key Sounds Label CDs (which were classified as specialty softwares and carried only by certain shops), the "Little Busters!" single will be treated as a normal CD single, meaning it will be sold in regular CD shops as well.

With 2 songs written and composed by Maeda Jun himself, and the third composed by Orito Shinji, it goes without saying that this will be one disk to look forward to for all us Kagikkos. ^^
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 03:45   Link #1012
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
Hmm? Wasn't that the same date as the JAP release for the XBOX 360?
I can still remember the comparison of the camp-out lines in Akihabara...
That was the PC version that came out on the same day, I'm playing the PS2 version that came out about a year before that.

...pretty sad that I'm just getting around to it now, I know... -_-;;

So far, I've finished Tama-nee, Yuma and Karin's routes.

Yuma's kind of dragged until the later part, where it got pretty good. I liked her a lot more than I thought I would, that's for sure.

Also, the end CG with her in normal clothes plus glasses needs to be made into a figure. :3

As for Karin, she really reminded me of Haruhi, what with her insanity. Enjoyed her route too, a bit more than Yuma's.

Currrently on the last bit of Konomi's path. I was pretty surprised how much I'm enjoying her story, since her character type generally irks the hell out of me. But in her case, she just comes off as really cute. :>

Probably because of how loli she is... >_>;;
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 05:21   Link #1013
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame View Post
Probably because of how loli she is... >_>;;
Konomi is not loli if you play the PC version. (*´Д`)

Just picked up 白銀のソレイユ-Successor of Wyrd (Shirogane no Soliel) today. I was really anticipating this one, expecially since after playing one of the chapters that was on a Tech Gian I had lying around. Bluntly put, it is seriously one of the prettiest games I've played lately, combining a mix of dynamic CG action, animation, and HQ production. I haven't seen a game like this since Ayakashi.
(umu.. loli indeed..)
The story is based loosely around Norse mythology and Ragnarok set in the modern world. I haven't gotten far into the plot yet (still only 30 minutes into the game ^^;; ) so no synopsis. However, from what I've played so far, I'm definitely hooked to this one. The character designs are simply gorgeous, especially the Valkyrie designs. (*´Д`)

*Wants to skip lecture and go home ;_;*
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 06:09   Link #1014
martino
makes no files now

http://visualnews.net/2007/04/07/it-...world-to-them/

Good news!
Old 2007-04-07, 08:05   Link #1015
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
Really now? Lots of famous games like Shuffle and Fate/stay night are getting TLed left and right...

Although, won't the work be tough since School Days uses a game system vastly different from most eroge today? Y'know, animation + subtitles.

Perhaps they can use the English April Fools version as an example..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudnine View Post
Sadly enough, I know what that means... but the PC version's better in some ways. Like having Sasara and Maryan for example. ^_^

Quote:
Just picked up 白銀のソレイユ-Successor of Wyrd (Shirogane no Soliel) today.

The story is based loosely around Norse mythology and Ragnarok set in the modern world. I haven't gotten far into the plot yet (still only 30 minutes into the game ^^;; ) so no synopsis. However, from what I've played so far, I'm definitely hooked to this one. The character designs are simply gorgeous, especially the Valkyrie designs. (*´Д`)
Norse-themed games always strike my fancy (Valkyrie Profile, Ragnarok: Into the Abyss... I won't have any of that The Animation crap, thankyouverymuch).

When I first looked at the picture, I didn't think of it as a loli pic.. even with the petanyu. And I didn't spend enough time to look at it anyway, being overly scantily clad as she is...

*by the way, we didn't catch the girl in the picture's name..?*
Old 2007-04-07, 10:14   Link #1016
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Agreed on that, plus she wasn't either on the PS* version, I don't think they changed her in the PC version.
It kinda annoys me how peoples scream loli at Konomi while she's obviously not a character like that, there are way better examples of loli characters in others games from Leaf (like Multi from To Heart).
Old 2007-04-07, 10:27   Link #1017
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Quote:
That makes Zenigame go :<

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
*by the way, we didn't catch the girl in the picture's name..?*
Sol Valkyr, if I remember correctly.
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 15:11   Link #1018
Ryonanist

RyonaSaga

Hi. I want to introduce you guys this superb ero-game from Japan.

This is an amateur game made in the 2ch forum. It's all about making a Final Fantasy kind of battle between monsters and characters people created.

The trouble is, some people started making monsters doing some "wrong" attacks to pretty characters that scream as if they are enjoying it, and such culture eventually prevailed.

I uploaded it here. The link disappears soon, so download it while it's there.

http://d.turboupload.com/d/1691476/R...70224.zip.html

And if you want to, make your own characters and upload here. And don't forget to put some skills to monsters such as:

-squeezing girls with a piece of slimy rope
-sucking energy
-hitting many times with a little whip so there will be a lot of screams.

Downside: It's all in Japanese, but I'm sure you guys are ok with it. You can enjoy it without understanding Japanese anyway, although it helps a lot if you know.
Ryonanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-07, 21:19   Link #1019
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:

Just picked up 白銀のソレイユ-Successor of Wyrd (Shirogane no Soliel) today. I was really anticipating this one, expecially since after playing one of the chapters that was on a Tech Gian I had lying around. Bluntly put, it is seriously one of the prettiest games I've played lately, combining a mix of dynamic CG action, animation, and HQ production. I haven't seen a game like this since Ayakashi.
(umu.. loli indeed..)

Well, the designs certainly look interesting. I'll check it out once I'm done with Prism Ark.

And if you look in the game's homepage, the only loli character is the one you posted... though she seems to be the main one :/

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 02:06   Link #1020
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:

(umu.. loli indeed..)

Does this one have gameplay other than the usual ADV style of making choices. Because if its does have some sort of RPG or Strategy element to it or anything else other than clicking through text, I am all over it.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel