MatsumotoxGin 54 12.77%
Voters: 423. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-21, 01:47   Link #361
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Lightbulb Quick Reminder

Shipping is NOT allowed in the Bleach Section

Old members are aware of this rule . So Dont Debate Ships . Just state your favorite ship, the reasons and exit . Dont derail threads with circular debates why XYZ is canon .

If anyone is found indulging in shipping Report the Post

EDIT : if you want to appreciate a Pairing use Social Groups

Old 2010-02-21, 03:57   Link #362
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Why even have a forum at all?
I myself have argued for this point Nice to see I've come full circle. But I think threads of this sort instigate that in me, hence IQ statement
Old 2010-02-21, 05:07   Link #363
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I don't see anything wrong with discussing the potential for a deeper relationship between characters, even if it's only been hinted at. It makes the characters seem more three dimensional and readers have an easier time relating to them. Particularly when it comes to themes of unrequited love (Ishida, Orihime, etc.) it's easy for many people to feel a connection with those feelings of wanting and missed opportunities and ergo feel a connection to that character ultimately boosting their sales/the manga's popularity.
We have the "Romance in Bleach" thread for that.

This thread asks "Which is the most canon?"
That's just asking for trouble.
Old 2010-02-21, 07:33   Link #364
Langus
Optimus Prime

Hence why I was trying to make the thread productive instead of a waste of time. My bad.
Old 2010-02-21, 12:34   Link #365
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
Okay, well since this thread has been awakened, I’m going to give my opinion on all the possible pairings that are listed above.

I’ve already explained that I think that IchigoxRukia is merely friendship based (according to the definition of canon that was used previously), and friendship alone. Perhaps as the series continues and the fights becomes less and less something may kindle but for now, I sense no romantic endeavors between the two pairs.

IshidaxOrihime is mostly unrequited love. Orihime has no clue that Ishida is interested in her while Ishida watches her from the sidelines hoping that one day Ichigo will realize Orihime’s feelings for him (which is quite noble of him.) There’s obviously something there, but it’s unfortunately one-sided and kind of sad, in my opinion.

UraharaxYoruichi is one of the more canon pairings listed above (in my opinon.) They have history and are commonly seen together. Yoruichi threw away her life in SS for Urahara and the Vizards . Urahara... well, he gave her milk when he was in cat form.

ShunsuixNanao is a far more confusing relationship that even brinks on pedophilia when the Vizard history was finally introduced. I really think it should be changed now from ShunsuixNanao to ShunsuixLiza, but that’s just me.

HitsugayaxHinamori
is another unrequited love story in my eyes. I think it’s obvious that Histugaya has feelings for Hinamori and its damn obvious that Hinamori has a girl-boner for Aizen. I think that Hinamori only sees Hitsugaya as Shiro-chan, much to Shiro-chan’s dislike.

MatsumotoxGin
is another more canon pairing. They have history and it’s hinted in the manga that they have feelings for each other. There’s not much more to say about this couple.

So, overall (again in my opinion), we have two unrequited love pairings, a friendship, a pedobear incident, and two possible canon pairings. Am I saying this is it? No. I think a couple of people should be added, mainly Vizards, but I understand that this forum was made way back in the day~! Let the flames began.
IshidaxOrihime is mostly unrequited love. Orihime has no clue that Ishida is interested in her while Ishida watches her from the sidelines hoping that one day Ichigo will realize Orihime’s feelings for him (which is quite noble of him.) There’s obviously something there, but it’s unfortunately one-sided and kind of sad, in my opinion.

when has Ishida shown ANY sense of feelings,beside friendship with Orihime?,I mean they had some scenes in SS,but I wouldn't call that romantic or him having ANY feelings beside a friend that needed his protection,he's sort of like Ichigo in that sense always protecting,or at least trying too...and he doesn't love her,he loved the bount woman and he loves nemu(mind you I despise Ishida,I really just dont like his attitude,his Quincies are better then shinigamis and therefore Im better then Ichigo) UGH shutup already about that Quincy crap!
Old 2010-02-21, 12:35   Link #366
Rheehemoth

I wouldn't exactly say that Ishida loves Orihime, but I think he's just got quite the soft spot for her...a crush, so to speak.
Old 2010-02-21, 12:37   Link #367
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
I'm sorry, maybe I'm going blind in my old age, but I don't see IchigoXOrihime as one of the choices. I would have voted for them if they were there, since it's actually canon that at least one of the two has feelings for the other, in that sense making it actually plausible that one day the relationship might actually happen. All the other pairs listed have not even been shown in the Manga as having a relationship of a romantic nature. Not even a one side one. So there is my reasoning fo rmy choice. I'd like to know the reason that choice was left out though, and the reason behind it.
I also want to know why isn't Ichigo and Orihime one of the choices,it seems unfair and ridiculous not to have ALL possible couples in Bleach and if people say Its one-sided and therefore doesn't count this is what I say "Isn't IshiHime one-sided,but yet it's on HERE.
Old 2010-02-21, 12:39   Link #368
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheehemoth View Post
I wouldn't exactly say that Ishida loves Orihime, but I think he's just got quite the soft spot for her...a crush, so to speak.
a crush...really??? where does it show him having a crush?
Old 2010-02-21, 12:42   Link #369
Rheehemoth

Firstly, please try and use the 'Edit' tool for your posts.

Secondly, I just think that he really cares about her, and probably in a 'more than friends' kind of way. Personally, I'd say that's a crush.
Old 2010-02-21, 12:55   Link #370
Langus
Optimus Prime

He sure does blush alot when it comes to her...
Old 2010-02-21, 15:55   Link #371
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

Quote:
Firstly, please try and use the 'Edit' tool for your posts.

Secondly, I just think that he really cares about her, and probably in a 'more than friends' kind of way. Personally, I'd say that's a crush.
Edit tool...why?...I didn't need to edit anything that I said.

He might blush...wait does he even do that???...not that I can think about,never seen him blush and Yeah he might care about her in a 'more than friends kind of way' but he knows she loves Ichigo
and I highly doubt that he Luvs her...The only one he has shown A N Y feelings for "Love"is for is the bount woman and maybe Nemu,theres more chemistry between Nemu and him then there is between Orihime and him
Old 2010-02-21, 15:57   Link #372
Ichihime21
Kuroda Hayama

and if we count 'blushing' as loving someone then Renji loves Rukia,he blushes ALOT around her.
Old 2010-02-21, 16:00   Link #373
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihime21 View Post
Edit tool...why?...I didn't need to edit anything that I said.
meaning that you need to stop double/triple posting. if you already have the last post then just edit it instead of making another
Old 2010-02-21, 18:36   Link #374
Alchemist007
*Author

Ishida is just friends with her as far as I can see. I mean if you ask him I'd think he'd say she's not bad looking but I don't think it's even as far as a crush. Maybe the Bounto lady he had a thing for (I kinda forgot since it was long ago). As for Nemu...just maybe but he was still more looking forward to rid her of her slavery. Of course Kubo won't relent, considering the boobs to face thing after fighting Aporro.
Old 2010-02-21, 19:20   Link #375
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Everyone should know by now that people like to self interpret scenes to their preference.
Old 2010-02-21, 20:58   Link #376
Alchemist007
*Author

I'll save time down that road.
>forum argument.
Old 2010-02-22, 05:53   Link #377
Langus
Optimus Prime

The Bounto arc is the bane of my Bleach watching experience. Honestly some of the worst TV I have ever seen. I nearly quit Bleach full stop right then.
Old 2010-02-22, 06:09   Link #378
Rheehemoth

I agree. I introduced one of my friends to Bleach a while back, and he insisted on watching it, and since we usually watched it together, I had to be put through it all over again.
Old 2010-02-22, 08:42   Link #379
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
I agree. I introduced one of my friends to Bleach a while back, and he insisted on watching it, and since we usually watched it together, I had to be put through it all over again.
Same happened with me. I tried to introduce a girl friend and we got to the episode where the bounto is licking the girl's face and she just looked at me like "What the hell is this show you're watching?"
Old 2010-02-22, 09:59   Link #380
Rheehemoth

Haha, I know how you feel. My friend loved the SS arc and then he was all 'WTF is the this' at the Bounto arc.
I had to make him keep watching so he would realise not all Bleach is like that...
Closed Thread