AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-27, 16:57   Link #9041
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
You mean 103, but I was wondering what was taking it.
Nah, j0x is right, he never released a script for Chapter 102 on his mangahelpers page. Ever since he joined Red Hawk, he hasn't released any scripts there. I'm assuming either they don't want him to, or that he just doesn't see the point in doing it anymore.

Either way, 103 has been taking a while. It's already been over a week since the chapter was released.
Old 2012-06-28, 04:05   Link #9042
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njo Esper View Post
by the way, do you think imai kami will do a re-release of that "Black Spot" manga?
He already did one in 2004 and was planning(don't know whether he actually did) in 2009 at break even cost so he certainly seems to have the motivation for such things but whether he's going to do it again...well, your guess is as good as mine.

As for the time it takes to release 103, Needless releases have been very fast recently but that's no guarantee they always will or should. People do have a life outside of scanlating.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 05:15   Link #9043
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

ye i mean chapter 103 and so js06 does not update his mangahelpers page for updates then lol time for me to stop constantly checking it

and ye ill wait for them to release chapter 103 because they might be busy in real life
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 04:18   Link #9044
Avvesione

Two things crossed my mind the other day.

1) Anyone else think we'll see any other clones of characters in younger form? I'm kinda wondering that we may see another clone of Aruka again that Cruz takes in and raises alongside him (wouldn't it be funny if Aruka was younger in the Needless sequel as a result?), but what about the other characters? Maybe even younger versions of the Girls Squad? Or what about Riru or Saten? I guess maybe once we find out more of why there were so many clones of her running around and why they were at that age, it might hint at others like that, but who knows. Also be curious to learn how and why it happened like that.

2) Anyone notice a general lack of biblical references lately, like the whole City arc? Eve's Story had quite a few and it's been present throughout the series, but I haven't seen or identified any lately. Has anyone else felt the same way recently or is that just me?
Old 2012-07-02, 08:20   Link #9045
Xiammes

Oh yes, imagine it, a young Saten, completed with a 8 pack and covered in bandages.

I have been saying it for awhile, I am sure Arca lives on in one of those loli clones, now I just hope they don't age.

Quote:
Also be curious to learn how and why it happened like that.
DNA posses the genetic coding of life, not at just a certain age. Since it seems they can age the clones as fast as they want(looking at uten and Kafka), Arclights suppressed lolicon ways just wanted a loli army of Arca.

Quote:
Anyone notice a general lack of biblical references lately, like the whole City arc? Eve's Story had quite a few and it's been present throughout the series, but I haven't seen or identified any lately. Has anyone else felt the same way recently or is that just me?
yeah we haven't had any biblical references we haven't already seen, maybe we are just building up to the end.
Old 2012-07-02, 10:45   Link #9046
dragon1412

Quote:
Oh yes, imagine it, a young Saten, completed with a 8 pack and covered in bandages.

I have been saying it for awhile, I am sure Arca lives on in one of those loli clones, now I just hope they don't age.

DNA posses the genetic coding of life, not at just a certain age. Since it seems they can age the clones as fast as they want(looking at uten and Kafka), Arclights suppressed lolicon ways just wanted a loli army of Arca.

yeah we haven't had any biblical references we haven't already seen, maybe we are just building up to the end.

not really, the entire city arc is focusing a little heavy on action, so if you consider the timeline than the lack of biblical references is quite normal actually
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 10:49   Link #9047
Xiammes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
not really, the entire city arc is focusing a little heavy on action, so if you consider the timeline than the lack of biblical references is quite normal actually
I understand, but we usually get some faint hint of a biblical reference even during action
Old 2012-07-02, 11:45   Link #9048
Homura7

Isn't what Uten did Seth a biblical reference?
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 12:57   Link #9049
ShadowsAsgard

Chapter is now out, btw.
ShadowsAsgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 13:09   Link #9050
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Kinda interesting, if the resistance had a blueprint of God, do you think they wouldn't be tempted to use it? Considering their enemy is a clone of God.
So it just me, but Arukas last word's about left and right Hand of God may refer to the codename of the being that they created.... if you ask me that being is *Cough*Yamada*Cough*
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 14:01   Link #9051
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Kinda interesting, if the resistance had a blueprint of God, do you think they wouldn't be tempted to use it? Considering their enemy is a clone of God.
So it just me, but Arukas last word's about left and right Hand of God may refer to the codename of the being that they created.... if you ask me that being is *Cough*Yamada*Cough*
Though we can't deny that Yamada really is Arca brother. But if you're right would explain some thing that we show during the whole manga.And i'm still curios about the Yamada's eyes that make even AA go WTF.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 23:50   Link #9052
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Isn't what Uten did Seth a biblical reference?
True, thanks for bringing that up, that's about the last time we got something along the lines of biblical or religious in Needless. And I guess that whole right hand of God and left hand of God will be something later.

Also, I'll never get tired of the joke that everyone in Simeon can immediately recognize Cruz in the Girl Squad uniform yet none of his friends could identify him.
Old 2012-07-03, 00:27   Link #9053
Soji

Avvesione@ What did you expect? We talk about Blade and co here.
Although I have to agree with you on this.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 09:10   Link #9054
Xiammes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post

Also, I'll never get tired of the joke that everyone in Simeon can immediately recognize Cruz in the Girl Squad uniform yet none of his friends could identify him.
It actually might mean something story relevent, Arca, Saten, Arclight and now Riru have all recognized Cruz in his girl squad uniform. Though Riru could have just learned from Arclight.
Old 2012-07-05, 05:07   Link #9055
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

why did not Cruz use his ultimate shield fragment powers on Riru's psychokinesis im sure it will nullify it, but maybe that will come on next chapters lol
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 06:24   Link #9056
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
why did not Cruz use his ultimate shield fragment powers on Riru's psychokinesis im sure it will nullify it, but maybe that will come on next chapters lol
You can't block something that is invisible and intangible.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 11:09   Link #9057
Xiammes

Cruz probably wasn't expecting an attack on him, now his arms are tied and he is getting tentacle raped.
Old 2012-07-05, 11:11   Link #9058
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
he is getting tentacle raped.
In Japan they call it Tuesday.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 11:34   Link #9059
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
In Japan they call it Tuesday.
oh?
Sunday = Sex time
Monday = Chikan (Train Groping)
Tuesday = Tentacle Rape
what about the other 4 then ?

read 103 I lol'd at Blade break down spirit because no cute Girl Squad for eye candy
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 11:50   Link #9060
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Sunday = Vanilla sex time
Monday = Chikan (Train Groping)
Tuesday = Tentacle Rape
Wednesday = Genderbender sex
Thursday = Futanari
Friday = Guro
Saturday = Day off
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote