AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-08-19, 18:26   Link #7821
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I just hope Sylvannas gets whats coming to her, a massive wave of pissed off worgen and alliance. Take back gilneas and get rid of that retarded battleground.
Old 2012-08-19, 22:05   Link #7822
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I think it's well established in various discussion that within the US that they're great at creating male characters but when it comes to creating strong female characters, be it on TV, movies, games or literature - they flounder. Then again, Asia fails at making good male characters more often than not.
Old 2012-08-19, 23:06   Link #7823
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
I think it's well established in various discussion that within the US that they're great at creating male characters but when it comes to creating strong female characters, be it on TV, movies, games or literature - they flounder. Then again, Asia fails at making good male characters more often than not.
Honestly, male and female characters are usually terrible as soon as the other gender comes into the picture.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-19, 23:52   Link #7824
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Honestly, male and female characters are usually terrible as soon as the other gender comes into the picture.
This is usually true as you say haha.
Old 2012-08-20, 00:26   Link #7825
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

At least this isn't a Twilight level of romance stupidity.
Old 2012-08-20, 00:38   Link #7826
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I just hope Sylvannas gets whats coming to her, a massive wave of pissed off worgen and alliance. Take back gilneas and get rid of that retarded battleground.
Sylvannas will probably be in control of the strongest force in the Horde after Garrosh is deposed. Combined with her Blood Elf ties.. she's untouchable, lol for you.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 00:52   Link #7827
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yea, Untouchable. She gets out of line, Tirion will one man that entire place.

She has no ties with the blood elfs. just another horde allie. Trust me, when Sylvannas starts that crap, she's gonna have a lot of paladins on her ass. and the horde them self won't like what she's doing. its not just Garrosh that doesn't like her methods, the entire horde.

and by no ties, I mean if she starts this abomination thing she's obviously plotting, the blood elfs won't have her back, no one will. NO ONE likes the undead... the horde only have them as allies to keep them in check.
Old 2012-08-20, 00:54   Link #7828
Westlo
Lets be reality

lol.. Sylvannas is like the only WC3 main character who hasn't been ruined... she'll stay untouchable period.
Old 2012-08-20, 00:57   Link #7829
Skane
Anime Snark

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
lol.. Sylvannas is like the only WC3 main character who hasn't been ruined... she'll stay untouchable period.
What if Malfurion decides one day that he doesn't like her?

Old 2012-08-20, 00:58   Link #7830
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
What if Malfurion decides one day that he doesn't like her?

Her hax resurrection squad will sacrifice themselves to revive her!
Old 2012-08-20, 01:02   Link #7831
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Her hax resurrection squad will sacrifice themselves to revive her!
I think they said she can't do that anymore. If she can however, Tirion will just corpse camp her.

What's so special about her anyways? Limme guess, her beeoowbage? I hoped she died in Lich King expansion.
Old 2012-08-20, 01:15   Link #7832
Xacual

Quote:
I think they said she can't do that anymore. If she can however, Tirion will just corpse camp her.

What's so special about her anyways? Limme guess, her beeoowbage? I hoped she died in Lich King expansion.
You're right she can't do that again. Sylvanas can't die because there is no replacement for her. A lot of people expected something from Voss but she died. It's different for Garrosh being gotten rid of because there is multiple replacements, Saurfang, Thrall again, others that are slipping my mind right now but you know what I mean.

Considering next expac will likely be burning legion related, Garrosh will probably get replaced with Thrall again. Then we'll probably see an alliance between the two factions to repel the Legion.

Edit: Also I'm expecting Jaina to die sometime during this. She has two huge strikes against her now. The first being becoming the leader of the Kirin Tor, they always die and the second getting romantically involved with Kalecgos. Seriously Anveena died almost immediately after coming into WoW and she only had one strike.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-08-20 at 01:28.
Old 2012-08-20, 01:24   Link #7833
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Voss died?! damn it! DX

perhaps she'll see the error of her ways like when she repeated arthas's line "I see only darkness before me"
Old 2012-08-20, 01:38   Link #7834
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Is there some place where I can get up to speed on where all the factions stand in WoW ? It seems alot had went down in Cataclysm...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 01:42   Link #7835
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Is there some place where I can get up to speed on where all the factions stand in WoW ? It seems alot had went down in Cataclysm...
The big change is coming next patch with the Horde taking out theramore and stuff. Basically the only Alliance power on the continent will now be the Night Elves and Draenei at the top corner. And they were already losing tons of ground to the Horde too.

Old 2012-08-20, 01:52   Link #7836
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Theramore's destruction is sad because it means Stormwind and Kul Tiras are the only stable human nations left. And players can't even go to any Kul Tiras territories, unless you count Tol Borad which they used to own (and before that, it was owned by Stromgarde).

Theramore was also the youngest human nation, so it's even more tragic that it got destroyed.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 01:53   Link #7837
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Voss died?! damn it! DX

perhaps she'll see the error of her ways like when she repeated arthas's line "I see only darkness before me"
Why does she need to be redeemed? Does Garrosh need to be redeemed too before we take him down at the end? Seriously no need to provide redemption for characters that don't need it. We still need a villain for WC4 in 2020 you know!
Old 2012-08-20, 02:38   Link #7838
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Voss died? I am disappoint. Good potential there... lost.
Old 2012-08-20, 02:58   Link #7839
Balzac
Assistant Professor

Quote:
That is just an unpleasant experience I get almost every other session. What do the people in this game (and possibly, in other similar games) get out of doing this? Is there some undercurrent of unpleasantness in most of the players?
Old 2012-08-20, 03:14   Link #7840
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Voss died? I am disappoint. Good potential there... lost.
Voss bit off mpre than she could chew. She owned face in Scarlet Monastery and Scarlet Halls. Her mistake was going into Scholomance and thinking she could do the same to Gandling. Nope....But like all good Undead, she decided to take a one-way trip to the Black Parade rather than be coerced. Wasted potential, but an Undead committing suicide is a fitting end somehow.

Tags
blizzard, game, mmorpg, online, warcraft, windows