AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-02, 08:07   Link #23361
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Only 14 pages this month, wow. Is the author still sick or he likes torturing people?
It's the holidays and unlike weekly manga monthly ones don't have a break
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Never watched the anime but Moka and Tsukune are the main pairing.
True but there still is enough of a hint that the hearm option is likely as the only one that is actively against it is Moka, ironic as vampires tend to have them but then again understandable given her family. Frankly I don't see how tsukune can avoid it as he will not hurt any of the other girls and one of them will likely die if he does reject them.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 11:27   Link #23362
khprincessh

wait im confused whats going on?
Old 2012-12-02, 11:31   Link #23363
khprincessh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Just read the manga, it's a lot better than the anime.
so true because in the anime it was just nonsense moka was way bigger than tsukune plz on the show tsukune was a punk. but in the manga tsukune better mokas not physically bigger and plus hes almost as strong as her.. plus in the sow they would show nothing but under that was really unessasary the show was a joke the manga is actually more serious.
Old 2012-12-02, 13:36   Link #23364
Tachibana
タチバナ

The anime was mostly fanservice, I prefer manga over their anime counterpart.
Old 2012-12-03, 11:42   Link #23365
Chris38

Scans of chapter 59 are out in the usual place.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 11:55   Link #23366
Johnny
Working the bags...

I think Gyokuro is somewhat off in her assessment of Tsukune in a sense. He's nothing like those others even though he's reacting the same as they are. He's going to be far worse if he loses complete control and I doubt he'll be looking like one of those tentacle raping monsters too...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 11:57   Link #23367
Leoncarbon
Tin-Man

Well , can't blame an author who wants to take a holiday break! :P
Leoncarbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 13:18   Link #23368
ShiroiRyu

Because it's december it's less pages but that much ...
15 ? x_x
Old 2012-12-03, 14:19   Link #23369
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Gyokuro is off in her assumption of Tsukune. I think he will transform (not a final form too early for that to occure) but it wont go how she thinks it will. Like i said when this arc started her over confidence and under estimating Tsukune and his team is what will cause her to lose in the end. If i was trying to take over the world i would not leave anything to chance and just assume my plans will work out because i am just so much smarter than everyone else. Tsukune has shown in the past that with support and will power and a little magic hes been able to keep things in check. I am sure Ura will also take some type of step to avoid Tsukune becoming a mindless beast. However, I still do think it will go as Gyokuro has stated. Tsukune has beaten the odds numerous time and when it comes to Moka/Ura and his friends hes at his best when hes defending them. Good chance that we might get a nice twist here.
Old 2012-12-03, 15:49   Link #23370
mrShady

About that what does Gyokuro think Tsukune is?
She should've realized he's different from the others.... Yet she doesn't act surprised nor angry or whatever. It's like she considers it normal that Tsukune is affected by these Alucard experiments.
As if she knew about his shinso blood? But that's not a well known fact. Or does she think they experimented on him? I don't get it, I had hoped his shinso heritage would dumbfound fairy tale.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 16:21   Link #23371
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
There's two explanations: one, Gyokuro made some assumptions about him, especially since he's coming after Moka; it's possible that Gyokuro sensed the same aura that Fuhai did, especially when he blasted that pillar

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 17:42   Link #23372
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
There's two explanations: one, Gyokuro made some assumptions about him, especially since he's coming after Moka; it's possible that Gyokuro sensed the same aura that Fuhai did, especially when he blasted that pillar
I'm guessing from Gyokuro's reaction towards Tsukune is that, she doesn't know anything about him, but thats good because she'll be in for a big surprise.
Old 2012-12-03, 17:47   Link #23373
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
100 Bucks says Miss Bitch is either gonna get punched in the face super hard by super hollow tsukune or she is talking about Tsukune is under her control maybe.

What he said
Old 2012-12-03, 18:52   Link #23374
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Ah, the holidays. Always be sure to give us shorter chapters.

Decent chapter aside from saying everyone else is dead. That's never believable, lol.
Old 2012-12-03, 20:11   Link #23375
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just read ch.59.

Seems it's rushed to a cliffhanger. Also the monsters Tsukune was fighting reminds me of Resident Evil's Plaga's and Javo's because of the mutating heads then turning into bigger monsters.

Iam just weird out to the ghoul Tsukune again, the training should have stopped it's progression right? Anyways I'm late on manga chapters and anime, been busy this coming christmas season.
Old 2012-12-03, 20:36   Link #23376
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Just read ch.59.

Seems it's rushed to a cliffhanger. Also the monsters Tsukune was fighting reminds me of Resident Evil's Plaga's and Javo's because of the mutating heads then turning into bigger monsters.

Iam just weird out to the ghoul Tsukune again, the training should have stopped it's progression right? Anyways I'm late on manga chapters and anime, been busy this coming christmas season.
This cliffhanger is preparing us for something big, so I don't mind it nor do I mind the fact that the chapter was short, Ikeda needs his break for the holidays, or unless there will be a second chapter this month.

Tsukune's training has come far, but the sole reason he is starting to go berserk is because he is resonating with Alucard.

I thought something was amiss when he started transforming into his jet black monster form during his fight with Akua, the reason I thought that is because Tsukune bearly did any fighting, even during his fight with Kuyou, Tsukune defeated him in a flash, we were incorrect when we thought he reached his limit, it should have been a while before that happened, but now we know that the real reason Tsukune is starting to go berserk, is because he is resonating with Alucard.

Sealing methods won't work this time because even if they manage to get him under control itle only be for a short time, and then he will start resonating with Alucard and will start going berserk all over again, so from the way it looks, it's either sink or swim for him, gain control or lose himself forever.

The situation presents the opportunity for Tsukune to finally deal with his dark side once and for all.
Old 2012-12-03, 21:02   Link #23377
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I wish there was a newer term than "ghoul." It seems like the catch all for out of control super strong mosters.

I think Tsukune is going to transform, sync from Alucard, release Akasha, gain control with the Power of Love and then defeat Alucard once and for all.
Old 2012-12-03, 23:23   Link #23378
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I wish there was a newer term than "ghoul." It seems like the catch all for out of control super strong mosters.

I think Tsukune is going to transform, sync from Alucard, release Akasha, gain control with the Power of Love and then defeat Alucard once and for all.
Well, I think that's a bit too much... for Tsukune to do. After all, it's not like they have to fight Alucard in a one on one fight... they just need to get the "Alucard control device" that the Rosario has been transformed into, and that will most likely end the current fight.

Not to mention that, I think that even when he gains some more control over his powers, I doubt that Tsukune is going to become as powerful as Alucard... in my opinion, that would be just a ... too huge power up.

As for releasing Akasha... while, I personally wouldn't mind a development like that from occurring, for now ... it doesn't seem like something like that will occur, unless Ikeda is planing to do that... pretty much, from nowhere.

Although, I agree that ... one of the ways of resolving this issue, is through the power of love...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 23:25   Link #23379
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

It wouldn't happen all at once. And Tsukune doesn't need to be as strong as Alucard to defeat him. Him being part human can be the undoing somehow. Tsukune has been the variable and Ikeda can use that as he pleases. At least, I would. But then again, I'd likely kill Tsukune since every story that I've experienced where the protag dies has been awesome. Seriously, think about. Just don't talk about it cause once you name the series you ruin it for anyone who hasn't experienced it, lol.
Old 2012-12-04, 05:40   Link #23380
mrShady

The whole chapter is a bit off. We completely skip the Touhou Fuhai vs Issa fight we are also told that birdman and wolfboy plus kokoa and zombie chick have bit the dust all off panel (though I don't believe that to be true). It's like we skipped a chapter or are missing some early pages.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire