AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-08-03, 22:52   Link #2321
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Obviously Iona forced them to write that

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-04, 02:07   Link #2322
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Obviously Iona forced them to write that
What do you mean? Iona would never do such a thing. She's just standing behind them to watch and protect them like an loving onee-sama would do!

Little imouto Haguro reminds me, all sister ships sofar, I-400, Ise, Myoukou, Takao and Yamato-class, see themselves as sisters or really close, except the Kongous. So whats wrong with them?
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-04, 02:33   Link #2323
D-Joe

Amazon page leaded Nakahara Mai will voice Yamato.
http://i.imgur.com/HD6pseg.jpg
D-Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-04, 05:14   Link #2324
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
What do you mean? Iona would never do such a thing. She's just standing behind them to watch and protect them like an loving onee-sama would do!

Little imouto Haguro reminds me, all sister ships sofar, I-400, Ise, Myoukou, Takao and Yamato-class, see themselves as sisters or really close, except the Kongous. So whats wrong with them?
Haguro's looks kinda bother me, that might be she is almost the complete opposite of her Kancolle counterpart

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Joe View Post
Amazon page leaded Nakahara Mai will voice Yamato.
http://i.imgur.com/HD6pseg.jpg
Whats the movie title for that one again pls?
I always confuse them with all the movies/rerun and so on out there now...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2015-08-04, 05:15   Link #2325
cloud04
Scanlator

i like how yukikaze has her grin on XD so sly~
Old 2015-08-04, 16:10   Link #2326
DerGilga
Banned

For the unfortunate ones who like me can't read chinese : For those who couldn't see the comic befor someone deleted it......

A snapshot of my vol 11 hard cover I took with my smartphone:
Spoiler for volume 11 hard cover:

Last edited by DerGilga; 2015-08-05 at 00:22.
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 11:45   Link #2327
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatelliteCannon View Post
Spoiler for Comic Magazine Cover for Arpeggio of Blue Steel Ch. 67:

Signs read "Iona-sama is treating us well" and "Please don't worry about us"
LoL, funny one. that's absolutly not a hostage crisis !
Yukikaze expertly got Hyuga under her palm.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 14:07   Link #2328
J4n1

Quote:
Spoiler for Comic Magazine Cover for Arpeggio of Blue Steel Ch. 67:

Am i the only one who finds those faces really, really disturbing?
I mean, in context, no problem, but without knowing whats going on, i'd be really worried for the por kids.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 21:23   Link #2329
00Zy99
In Winter, Is Zeong

Quote:
Comic Magazine Cover for Arpeggio of Blue Steel Ch. 67
But which sign means what?
00Zy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-05, 21:29   Link #2330
KBTKaiser

In the order given to us in english, from left to right.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-06, 02:22   Link #2331
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Am i the only one who finds those faces really, really disturbing?
I mean, in context, no problem, but without knowing whats going on, i'd be really worried for the por kids.
But of course. The intention of the cover is to make it look like a ransom video anyway (but without the ransom part ). We laugh at it coz we know what's going on. Take the context out, and we’ll be seeing a strange kidnapping case .
Old 2015-08-06, 04:33   Link #2332
Tenzen12

Am I bad person if I see strange kidnapping case even while knowing context?
Old 2015-08-06, 05:44   Link #2333
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I can't help but laugh over those two in the pic with Iona creeping in the background.
Old 2015-08-06, 11:30   Link #2334
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I can't help but laugh over those two in the pic with Iona creeping in the background.
Not sure if an afraid wolf(Kudos to those getting the reference) is really a fun sight to see

Old 2015-08-07, 03:55   Link #2335
CrazyPerson

This chapter really shows off the more wily and playful Iona compared to the show Iona. I much prefer this one. Also, so far, both hungry wolves seem more single-minded than cunning creatures. Cuter that way.

As for Yukikaze... that smirk means a much more devious destroyer than the innocent lucky Kancolle counterpart. Wonder if Ise is really being summoned by Kongou, Ise's been seen elsewhere with her mental model. I thought Kongou only has manufacturing abilities, not teleport abilities. Maybe both... who knows what the Fog can do.

My money's on Yuki lying about Ise. This Yukikaze doesn't really on luck, she makes her own.
CrazyPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-07, 04:03   Link #2336
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
This chapter really shows off the more wily and playful Iona compared to the show Iona. I much prefer this one. Also, so far, both hungry wolves seem more single-minded than cunning creatures. Cuter that way.

As for Yukikaze... that smirk means a much more devious destroyer than the innocent lucky Kancolle counterpart. Wonder if Ise is really being summoned by Kongou, Ise's been seen elsewhere with her mental model. I thought Kongou only has manufacturing abilities, not teleport abilities. Maybe both... who knows what the Fog can do.

My money's on Yuki lying about Ise. This Yukikaze doesn't really on luck, she makes her own.
Kongou's Flagship euipment basically transports the core alone and constructs the rest of the ship.

Old 2015-08-07, 19:10   Link #2337
00Zy99
In Winter, Is Zeong

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson View Post
Quote:
Not sure if an afraid wolf(Kudos to those getting the reference) is really a fun sight to see
What is the hungry wolf and afraid wolf references to?

Quote:

Kongo expressly said that she was summoning Ise, and it seems that she's almost done assembling the hull, at which point she'll teleport Ise's Union Core and have effectively transferred Ise.
00Zy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-07, 20:51   Link #2338
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00idiot View Post
What is the hungry wolf and afraid wolf references to?
Ashigara represented Japan's fleet at George VI's coronation. A Journalist called her a hungry wolf due to her rather spartan crew facilities.
Thats probably where Arpeggio's Ashigara's wolf hair pins (and fangs) stem from too.

Old 2015-08-08, 17:09   Link #2339
CrazyPerson

Quote:
Kongou's Flagship euipment basically transports the core alone and constructs the rest of the ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00idiot View Post
Kongo expressly said that she was summoning Ise, and it seems that she's almost done assembling the hull, at which point she'll teleport Ise's Union Core and have effectively transferred Ise.
You two are correct. The monthly release is hard on my long-term memory. Had to reread chapter 60 for it. But Yukikaze's evil smirk... what do you guys thing about that? Maybe she's going to give Hyuuga to Ise anyway? Or another sinister plan in the works?
CrazyPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-08, 17:54   Link #2340
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I'm not too worried about Yukikaze. Yamato apparently lend her the bare minimum of her own processing power, so she is probably a rather limited mental model similar to vampire.

The more scary prospect is actually that Yukikaze is going to be a good girl and bring Hyuuga to Yamato who could then extract Iona's Access codes.

Tags
action, comedy, sci-fi, seinen