AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-05-22, 00:03   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 631 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

As far as I know there'll be a chapter in a little while. So here is the new thread...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 00:04   Link #2
The Green One

I actually think Obito is going to die, after all what better place for him to kick the bucket then a pocket dimension where no one but Kakashi can recover the body?
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 03:36   Link #3
ranchan13

Based on the Raw, looks like team 7 is getting back together
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 04:06   Link #4
The Green One

*reads certain spoiler about Sasuke's declaration* I would like to think I am a very tolerant person, but I have never facepalmed so hard in my life from one line. Sheesh....

Oh yeah, InB4ShippingWarsRestart.
Old 2013-05-22, 05:03   Link #5
haegar
mangaviking

it's out.

this sure is poor. in many a way. way to fuck up the end. smh. goes back to lurking

oh, and inb4 sakura uses tsunades regeneration jutsu ...
Old 2013-05-22, 05:04   Link #6
Blaat

My first reaction was "oh god I have to check the Naruto subforum and see the shipping war first hand" it looks it hasn't started yet.
Old 2013-05-22, 05:05   Link #7
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
My first reaction was "oh god I have to check the Naruto subforum and see the shipping war first hand" it looks it hasn't started yet.
Give it time.
Old 2013-05-22, 05:07   Link #8
Jellal
Anime Critic

I died laughing @ sasuke's comment.

Become hokage? Literally the last thing I expected.
Jellal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 05:13   Link #9
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

screaming several times while reading the newest chapter...

why should you introduce Sakura to your dad??? you should choose Hinata instead!

Sasuke want to become Hokage??? that's one of the best troll I ever had from Kishimoto

4 Hokages combi seals... and finally Team 7 counterattack.... new Hokage's Sannin will put their name in history

it's been a while... I think last time I saw them together is like..... 5-6 years ago
hopefully Kakashi will have time to see his disciples getting back together again (don't kill him now, Obito.. let him have some happiness)
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 05:24   Link #10
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

LOL kishmiester can't help but f*ck things up right when it was going so smooth...did not expect this at all
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 05:25   Link #11
phoenixevox

Go home Sasuke, you're drunk.......
phoenixevox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 05:31   Link #12
oppaiSam@
Oppai Maniac

This a wtf chapter but still epic. It's just.. Sasuke. Guess, he's drunk. LOL. But orochimaru didn't made an appearance in here right?
Old 2013-05-22, 05:32   Link #13
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
I don't see why Sasuke aiming to become Hokage, after listening to Hashirama and Tobirama's story, is so surprising. He believes in what they all wanted for the village and the clans involved. You could almost say his interest in the position is nearly the same as Naruto's. They both have similar paths now, although Sasuke obviously took longer to come full circle. Naruto could have simply avenged Jiraiya by killing Nagato in cold blood, but he knew that wouldn't have solved anything. Sasuke did actually get his revenge, but upon meeting Edo Itachi his ideals slowly changed. In the end, they both want to change the Ninja world so that both tragedies would never have to occur again. One could argue that Sasuke might be a good Hokage candidate because he was affected by this all throughout his life.

Also, let's not forget that Madara almost became Hokage with the fact that he and his clan tried to murder most of the Senju in a war. Sasuke was simply a victim of the system that affected others like Nagato, Madara, Hashirama, etc. Hashirama and Madara evolved it by creating Konoha. Now we could potentially see another step in that evolution.

PS. I'm glad Kishi talked about Team 7 all being trained by the Sannin, although I know it's been bloody obvious years ago. I think this might be the first time it's officially recognized in the story though? Also... where the heck is Oro?
Old 2013-05-22, 05:38   Link #14
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Can't speak for everyone, but damn for me this is one of the best Naruto chapter I've read after a long time

Spoiler for new chapter:
Old 2013-05-22, 05:48   Link #15
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

Decent chapter. I find sasuke's new resolution somewhat dumb. Idk.

Minato's so awesome, his greatest skill is really his intelligence and is really fast to act. And Naruto's reaction to everything is so cool. He's just seated there and very calm to everything and he even looks tp be the leader of team 7

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 05:51   Link #16
Casshern

Pretty cool chapter. Looking forward to the imminent shitstorm. Kyuubi minato gave me mixed feelings of coolness and nausea. Incredibly, it looks like sakura will... do something I'll believe it when I see it.

Anyway, go go the first uchiha hokage. LOL hinata.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 05:52   Link #17
ImperialFlameGod8190

this was epic for sure but not good epic that was an EPIC FAILURE so bad so bad so bad
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 05:52   Link #18
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I'm kinda feel sorry for Hinata in this chapter. What a troll by Kishi after her development with Naruto lololol
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 05:57   Link #19
hai_san

The chapter was so cheesy i thought i was eating cheese tortillias with chesse dip... If this chap was 200/300 chap earlier on, i would have rejoice but now it is only shallow.
hai_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 06:08   Link #20
Battler-kun

lmao

really an asspull
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion