AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-02-04, 15:17   Link #61
kuromitsu

Yes, somehow her catchphrase was less annoying in writing than said out loud... They could at least have the hammy narrator say it.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-04, 15:53   Link #62
Tenzen12

Eben though she has annoying catchphrase, she at least isn't annoying spear wielding jealous middle schooler.

Plus it actually make good sense to me(not that I need hear it every episode, though).
Old 2018-02-09, 17:38   Link #63
Nivek von Beldo

This anime is getting better, trully worth the title and pretty unique with the battle hybrid animals, those strategies are pretty sick.
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-10, 11:26   Link #64
James Rye

First episode without the catchphrase in it felt sooooo gooood~
I hope Nomoto and Hitomi win just to shut all those rich bastards up. Who cares about their underhanded tactics? The one with the sharper fangs wins, thus Killing Bites!
....Fuck, my mind is infected.
Old 2018-02-10, 13:05   Link #65
grecefar

Good we are getting good fights, but I've been wondering about the transformations, I mean is full body the most poweful one?, or using partial body parts is better?, is hitomi in full transformation or is that she haven't reach full body level?, for what it seems tiger is just using partial transformation or maybe it's his full one?, doubt it.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-14, 12:01   Link #66
ScrewySquirrel

Quote:
it's going to be interesting to see how Ratel, Hippo and Bunny girl gonna try to win this one
If there is anything Juuni Taisen and the DaiCon IV animations have taught anime fans, its never underestimate the bunny girls.
ScrewySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-14, 12:18   Link #67
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewySquirrel View Post
If there is anything Juuni Taisen and the DaiCon IV animations have taught anime fans, its never underestimate the bunny girls.
Juuni was a boy but yeah be careful, those rabbits are always killer..,.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvs5pqf-DMA
Old 2018-02-16, 16:53   Link #68
Nivek von Beldo

Interesting the information of the animalfolk/brutes...and the commentator is so excite of the battles.

Will the Usagi digging be the factor at the end? those tunnels but least to somewhere

And we will see the new brutes...
Old 2018-02-16, 17:53   Link #69
kuromitsu

And some random Google engineer wonders about what's up with the random searches on "cobra dick" tonight... But aww, they cut the narration! This was one of the most ridiculous part in the manga, the way the story screeches to a halt just so the narration can explain snake dicks, and it would have been even more hilarious in Suwabe's hammy narration. (And aww, no Delinquent Fighter Tiger flashback. That was also a funny part, then again Tiger in general is hilarious.)

I wonder why the lady is called Tou in the show. I can't find it right now, but I'm pretty sure she's Son in the manga.

By the way, I'm still not a 100% certain of what Killing Bites is, Hitomi, would you mind explaining it? Hm, come again? Who wins?
Old 2018-02-16, 18:03   Link #70
James Rye

Wow, they really showed the snake dicks ready to penetrate Hitomi-chan. And them getting cut off. Next episode furry lesbian scenes are going to be very nice. Still no nipples though. Why are Snake dicks okay, but human nipples are taboo? xD
Old 2018-02-17, 10:58   Link #71
Blueknight78

wow i was really worried about this episode because exactly of that snake guy and his hentai moment, i was worried which they could ending cut it off or make big changes to not have it, but they managed with a "large cut" to keep it, next episode will be even more "ecchi" with a full yuri lesbo moment, lol, really looking foward next episode, this serie really is fun and delivery what it was supposed to give.
Old 2018-02-17, 11:26   Link #72
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Will the Usagi digging be the factor at the end? those tunnels but least to somewhere.
I'll laugh my head off if she ends up winning the whole thing.

Man, I knew this show was shamelessly dumb and trashy but I never knew it could go deepfurther. Snake dicks? That's a new one.

Last edited by Haak; 2018-02-17 at 16:38.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-19, 22:04   Link #73
grecefar

I just wanna see the smug bitch crying, that's all I ask.
Old 2018-02-21, 08:38   Link #74
ScrewySquirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I just wanna see the smug bitch crying, that's all I ask.
Which one?
ScrewySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-21, 12:14   Link #75
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewySquirrel View Post
Which one?
the one that is sitting beside the mc.
Old 2018-02-23, 16:32   Link #76
Nivek von Beldo

So at the end the Rabbit Hole helped Hyppopothamus, nice. but the rabbit is now the prey of the gorilla...poor rabbit

We got better yuri that citrus here, thanks Civet.

Ratel say her catchphrase, we've a chapter her, seems the electra complex is over all... and the tiger come.
Old 2018-02-24, 14:34   Link #77
Magewolf

"Don't get that fanservice in my holy betting on people's bloody death game. I must win this game so I can suck my grandfather's dick." Speaking of which, was he masturbating to furries killing each other? Some of his arm motions from the back sure looked like it.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-26, 08:37   Link #78
Yorae_paladin1

The killing bites according to smug girl was corrupted apparently in the original killing bites candidates for the procedure were carefully screened in all ways especially psychology but Shido changed that now allowing criminals and sick people to take part in it

Now those guys are a dime dozen and are given super powers which makes them even more dangerous
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-01, 13:48   Link #79
EroKing

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-23 at 08:00.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-01, 18:12   Link #80
kuromitsu

Aww, Bunny kind of ruins the picture. Couldn't they have found a better pose for her?
(Also, that poor beach ball. )

Tags
action, adaptation, amazon prime, battles, beastgirl, ultraviolence