Johnny is a true bro.
Old 2016-07-16, 13:28   Link #2662
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Jhonny is getting the death flags.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-17, 09:23   Link #2663
GDB

Now I'm kind of hoping Tiki joins up with the Allen faction along with Road. Road's still pro-Allen, right? Been so long since she had any meaningful screen time I can't even remember where her allegiance falls exactly.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-17, 09:58   Link #2664
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Jhonny is getting the death flags.
Johnny will die soon. It's not a matter of if but when. Maybe this will break Allen now.
Old 2016-07-17, 14:22   Link #2665
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Now I'm kind of hoping Tiki joins up with the Allen faction along with Road. Road's still pro-Allen, right? Been so long since she had any meaningful screen time I can't even remember where her allegiance falls exactly.
well previous chapter pointed out that Road wanted to use Cross in order to convince Allen to disappear in that field completly (no suffering just sleep there and disappear) but Allen denied that option and goes the hard way or not giving up and walking foward....at the end Road talked that she made a mistake to link Cross to Allen as they are using them (noahs and 14th) for their own sake...and says that Road cant connect her dream world to Allen no matter how many times she tries... ends with her warning Neah of Allen.. and claiming that Allen is dangerous.

So hard to tell what her alligence is right now...for sure she cares about Neah...but not sure if she is worried for Allen... she wanted him to disappear...well she wanted to let him disapear without any suffering, yet still didnt hesitate to make him disappear.

Maybe Road will change once again if she learns about Allens past..and that Mana she knew is the father Allen turned into Akuma....and for sure manas soul is inside Allen (at least his cursed eye)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-17, 18:45   Link #2666
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Cross also wanted Allen to dissapear to lessen his suffering.
Road is a Noah and as such she must know how much of a painful life it is.

The chapter showed Road that there wasn't ill will like "fuck Allen, come Neah" but being happy that Allen is not giving up no matter the odds against him and warns Neah as if saying "you chose the wrong neighborhood".
Old 2016-07-17, 18:48   Link #2667
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Then Hoshino would make this image justice

Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-17, 19:26   Link #2668
Twi

Didn't Tiki and Road murder a bunch of Allen's fellow Exorcists and then put Linalee through the mental ringer last season? That's kinda gonna make things akward for the inevitable reunion.
Old 2016-07-17, 19:35   Link #2669
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

That's their job though.

Tikky himself said it, it dirts his clothes and spend his time lazing around with his human friends.
Old 2016-07-17, 20:08   Link #2670
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
That's their job though.

Tikky himself said it, it dirts his clothes and spend his time lazing around with his human friends.
True. They are human before they are Noah. However the have the memory of some sort of suffering from the past which overwhelms them. Thus reincarnating into the previous Noah they inherited their memories from. I am curious why there are memories? What did innocence do that was so unforgivable in the past exactly? Then again I realize innocence isn't exactly innocent. Most things are in a grey zone.

Side note yes I noticed that I used words that the series itself use.

Last edited by Windsgrace; 2016-07-17 at 20:46.
Windsgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-17, 20:20   Link #2671
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
True. They are human before they are Noah. However the have the memory of some sort of suffering from the past which overwhelms them. Thus reincarnating into the previous Noah they inherited their memories from. I am curious why are the memories past? What did innocence do that was so unforgivable in the past exactly? Then again I realize innocence isn't exactly innocent. Most things are in a grey zone.

Side note yes I noticed that I used words that the series itself use.
I have a theory regarding that. Tyki's ability applies to all of creation of which Innocence is not. In other words, Innocence was not created by God. It might be that the Noah are the true apostles of God. Innocence might have been the creation of highly advanced humanity, which the Noah deemed heretical.
Old 2016-07-17, 20:47   Link #2672
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I have a theory regarding that. Tyki's ability applies to all of creation of which Innocence is not. In other words, Innocence was not created by God. It might be that the Noah are the true apostles of God. Innocence might have been the creation of highly advanced humanity, which the Noah deemed heretical.
Tower of Babel kind of situation? Interesting theory indeed.
Old 2016-10-06, 11:04   Link #2673
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I believe we'll have Lavi's return before the revelation about what is the actual connection between Allen, Nea and Mana
Old 2016-10-06, 17:52   Link #2674
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
A bit late to the party but... Something called "Innocence" in a story where all is kinda blurry regarding good and evil does sound fishy.
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-06, 18:12   Link #2675
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
A bit late to the party but... Something called "Innocence" in a story where all is kinda blurry regarding good and evil does sound fishy.
While we're on the subject, I put my money on Chaozii having the heart if it's really one of the Innocence we've seen so far.

Last edited by bakato; 2016-10-06 at 18:42.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-06, 18:17   Link #2676
GDB

For some reason, I don't like the idea of any of the Innocence we've seen so far being the heart. But at the same time, I don't really want it to just "appear".

Basically, I feel they haven't properly developed the heart yet.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-06, 19:07   Link #2677
Windsgrace

Quote:
For some reason, I don't like the idea of any of the Innocence we've seen so far being the heart. But at the same time, I don't really want it to just "appear".

Basically, I feel they haven't properly developed the heart yet.
The feeling is mutual. I don't it to pop up out of no where. Nor do I want it to be like: Remember the weak piece of innocence? Actually it is the heart. Surprise! After all of this build up I hope it properly fulfills its role in the story.
Old 2016-10-06, 19:54   Link #2678
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

If what Leville said about Nea's side being the winner then Nea must know about the Heart. Still, what are they going to do with the Heart? Replicate the big flood?
Old 2016-10-06, 20:36   Link #2679
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Nea would probably perma remove all Noah but him and Mana and them remove innocence once he sees no more use for it.
Old 2016-10-07, 09:32   Link #2680
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

I clearly don't remember that but do they know the heart is an innocence or do they assume it is, based on intel ?
Because I can see things go either :
1 - it is an innocence. Where the heck where you all this time ?
2 - it is not an innocence. It's ALL the innocences when aiming for the same goal (power of friendship united !)
3. it's "Allen", who took the form of a boy to understand humanity a bit better. And him having innocence, noah memory and akuma curse can make him understand pretty much every position in this war. Thus making him the "gray" man at the crossroad.
4. it's Timcampy. And there will be an arc to restore it.
5. it's neither of that, and it's about time we learn mooooore.
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, manga, shounen, steampunk, supernatural