AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-07-12, 21:25   Link #41
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
*pats you on the shoulder* we all do my friend...we all do... but if the hint with Ichigo hearing her from the badge means anything.. shes not gone forever.
*shrugs* one of these days we might just see her again. One of these days....
Old 2011-07-12, 22:10   Link #42
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Tskishima got the arm restored, so it could be chopped off again?

Kubo is trying to make a new Sensui
Old 2011-07-12, 23:32   Link #43
Fran~
floating away...

I'm srsly looking a reason why i keep reading this.

It would be actually funny if KT is tired of Ichigo, so he kills him and Tsukishima take the lead role

BTW, do you have any doubt that KT is capable of pulling that kind of trolling?.
Old 2011-07-13, 01:46   Link #44
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

kubo just needs to have yamamto bankai and blow up the earth. This story just gets worse and worse. yet i still read it.
Old 2011-07-13, 01:59   Link #45
Finre

Yeah it gets worse and worse and i too am still reading it because it doesnt take much of my time.
Old 2011-07-13, 03:56   Link #46
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

I’m sorry but when I read this chapter it kind of reminded me of when I use to read fanfiction and how people forced themselves into the story—completely altering the history and making themselves seem better than the actual heroes. This to me seems like Tsukishima’s power (or at least the gist of it)—but he can only do this to the people he stabs (like a crazed fan running down the street and shanking his idol). This whole arc just reminds me of a battle between Fanfiction and Original Story. And it’s Ichigo’s job to expose the truth—but he keeps wussing out and having panic attacks—I mean honestly, this is our protagonist?

The highlight of this chapter was Chad finally getting to kick ass (which we all should know won’t last long) and the tantalizing tease that was the colored front page. Look, characters that are familiar to the audience! Will they be in any recent chapters? Probably not! Will this get your hopes up enough to keep reading for at least another month or two before saying you’re going to quit this stuff and then Kubo pulls another stunt similar to this? Yes, yes you will! Oh, Bleach, how I just let myself be abused. I love it.
Old 2011-07-13, 08:16   Link #47
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Anyway, am I the only one who thinks Ichigo's new "power" is rather weak? I know Bleach ignores power levels in the most contradictory of ways sometimes, but really he's just kind of pathetic at the moment. I miss Zangetsu and Hichigo.
Well I didn't read the previous chapters and just jumped to these last ones and frankly this whole monkey business of Ichigo looking like some kind of spidermen crossed with power rangers and jumping on walls comes out as really silly. I still remember when I initially found this manga and Ichigo was this unshakable badass where moral problems like this were no issue, and now look at him, the present Ichigo comes off as a wussy teenager who seeks power for the sake of impressing his friends and basking in some vain glory. I think Kubo just reset to one of his previous works, I forget the name...

As for the brainwashing, Aizen v2.0, as far as I see.
Old 2011-07-13, 09:07   Link #48
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Anyway, am I the only one who thinks Ichigo's new "power" is rather weak? I know Bleach ignores power levels in the most contradictory of ways sometimes, but really he's just kind of pathetic at the moment. I miss Zangetsu and Hichigo.
Yea, intially seemed good enough and would carry him far enough but that fell flat.
You really do have to miss Zangetsu adn Hichigo, I kinda wonder if I'll be overjoyed at Hichgo's return?
Overjoyed with Bleach? yea kinda hard to believe

Chapter was well like alot of this arc so pretty meh on the whole, it's had it's little ups but alot more downs.
Ichigo is rather slow on the up take, he's had everything spelled out for him yet he still questions it all and asks why Chad and Orihime are doing what they are doing. I really wonder if that will ever change?

Atm the only real good thing I can take away from this arc is some certain new characters and old characters new looks, thats about it so far.
Heres hoping new look reapers will show up!
Old 2011-07-13, 10:02   Link #49
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I'm really surprised by how those guess handling things ( Tatsumi, etc. )

The stairs is destroyed, the roof is fall, and now--- the roof is explode.

Just how good they're having the party down there ?
Old 2011-07-13, 10:15   Link #50
ellifeedn
Thinker

I have an idea on how this could continue on. Ichigo loses and is forced to have his mind altered. After confirming that he "remembers," Inoue heals his wounds which has the benefit of removing the mind alteration since that happens after receiving those wounds. Ichigo, if he's actually clever enough, convinces Inoue to use her power on the whole mansion (repair the damage done from the battle or something) and it affects everyone inside it. What this does is a) remove the mind alteration from everyone and b) removes Ichigo's power at the same time, making that whole training arc completely pointless.

What do you guys think?
Old 2011-07-13, 10:47   Link #51
Fran~
floating away...

I think that this arc can be pointless to bring another arc soon. Perhaps Kubo needed some time to continue the manga and created this "arc". Really... this is like a filler arc inside the manga

There you have Kakashi Gaiden... it wasn't too much weeks though.
Old 2011-07-13, 11:17   Link #52
Langus
Optimus Prime

I like how Tsukishima basically made everyone believe that he did all the hero shit that Ichigo did once upon a time - rescue Rukia, save the world from Aizen, etc. Inferiority complex much?

Though the seemingly out of nowhere mention of Rukia leads me to believe that she's the shinigami linked to Urahara and Isshin.
Old 2011-07-13, 11:36   Link #53
sayde

Amazing...even a chapter that provided explanations still ended up feeling like it moved the plot forward at a snails pace. *sighs*

So much time has passed, that at this point, I can't even bring myself to care about the mystery shinigami or what the hell Urahara and Isshin were up to anymore. The only thing keeping me vaguely interested at this point is finding out if my predictions comes true. Having Ichigo lose his way by having friends and loved ones turn against him leads to believe there's an increased possibility he may do something regrettable to attract Soul Societies' attention.
Old 2011-07-13, 13:02   Link #54
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i didnt think it was possible but it is!! This arc is getting worse each ch
Old 2011-07-13, 13:15   Link #55
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
I'm srsly looking a reason why i keep reading this.
For the girls and colour pages. That's my reason!
Old 2011-07-13, 13:46   Link #56
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Well I'm gonna take a break from Bleach for a few chapters. Not that I hate it, it's better to read more chapters later than having to look at one each week and talk about it. I might be holding my breath on that though. But there are other good manga out there that can be more of a read than Bleach right now.
Old 2011-07-13, 14:33   Link #57
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
ok, I haven't said anything bleach related in awhile... but... anyone notice how retarded this all is? This monkey is describing all the shit hes doing to people's memories and within hearing distance too, and Chad and Inoue aren't suspicious at all? Selective hearing? Convenient temporary deafness?
Lol, that's exactly what I was thinking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
No offense, but posts like these have become a little tiresome. Last few weeks, there's all these posts about how someone read the chapter in "1 minute". First of all, anyone can easily breeze through any WSJ story in a minute, especially if they're eager to post about how fast they read it. The pace at which you read is not proof of anything.
Indeed, but the assumption here is that by commenting on it and saying that it's a bad thing, he's comparing it to a norm which must also mean he's comparing it to other manga. So the pace is factored out if he's reading it at the same pace as other manga.

Quote:
Second, manga/comics depend on pictures as well as words. Just because there are no words on a panel, doesn't mean that panel is a waste of space. Actions, facial expressions, even pauses in conversation are part of a story as well.
Obviously. But that doesn't mean they can't be used as blatant padding as well, which is the accustaion here.

Quote:
Bleach tends to be really sparse when it comes to text, but this one actually had pretty normal amount of dialogue. If you want more text, then I'd recommend reading a novel.
The accusation is that it didn't have normal amount of dialogue. Simply saying that it does is fine if you want to just be contrary, but not as an actual argument.
Old 2011-07-13, 14:42   Link #58
Alchemist007
*Author

They're not acting logically in regards to Ichigo anyways, it's just brainwashing and Tsuku's saying all this other baloney to get more Ichi reaction faces.
Old 2011-07-13, 15:39   Link #59
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

As with Aizen I think the biggest issue is: “what the fuck is the point of all this?”

Kubo needs to find better antagonists, all we've seen so far are masochistic loonies that have some crush on Ichigo.
Old 2011-07-13, 15:51   Link #60
Alchemist007
*Author

We don't really know Tsuku's motivation. The arrancar arc is done but #7 certainly had some reason in hating Shinigamis. Too bad that's as far as that reasoning went.