AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-08-05, 09:45   Link #481
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
MuvLuv Alt play log

Spoiler for HomuHomu is The Doctor:
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 09:54   Link #482
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
MuvLuv Alt play log

And now you know the true awesomeness of Alternative. Welcome to the brotherhood.

I personally cannot wait for the manga to finish Alternative so we can see the unseen.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 09:58   Link #483
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
And now you know the true awesomeness of Alternative. Welcome to the brotherhood.
I forgot to mention that part.

Takeru vs BETA.

Like a BOSS.

Something to be seen.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 10:03   Link #484
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:

Takeru vs BETA.

Like a BOSS.

Something to be seen.
Exactly. Imagine everyone moving like GMs in gundam Battle Operation. Then seeing someone jumping around like ZOE...

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-08-05, 10:23   Link #485
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:

Takeru vs BETA.

Like a BOSS.

Something to be seen.
just a friendly warning more tears with be shed

PS just stared playing Altered Fable , still can half guess what the character are saying ( no English patch yet )
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 10:24   Link #486
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
just a friendly warning more tears with be shed

PS just stared playing Altered Fable , still can half guess what the character are saying ( no English patch yet )
Machine translate? Just take it slow and use multiple translators, thats what I do ^^.

Old 2012-08-05, 11:02   Link #487
LystAP

Quote:
MuvLuv Alt play log

Spoiler for Damn the BETA:
LystAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 20:56   Link #488
gbatemper

Is anyone here willing to help translate Chronicles or Altered Fable?
gbatemper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 21:05   Link #489
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

I'm starting to write summaries for Chronicles characters in the wiki, but line by line direct translation of the VN might be a bit difficult for me. I can grasp plot and meanings but not exact wording, sorry. I can still help putting the sentences together if I have a rough translation of phrases though.

Btw, anyone caught how similar the ep 6 resort layout is to the one in Alt Fable? I cannot remb if its the same location though.

Old 2012-08-05, 21:38   Link #490
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Takeru vs BETA.

Like a BOSS.

Something to be seen.
Hah! That part was quite a spectacle.

Spoiler for MLA:
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 22:16   Link #491
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Hah! That part was quite a spectacle.

Spoiler for MLA:
After Confessions ... Isumi Taiei... T^T

Old 2012-08-05, 22:41   Link #492
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
After Confessions ... Isumi Taiei... T^T
i admit i felt a little touched after reading the latest TSFIA from /m. Helps if you are familiar with the events of Succession.

Spoiler for TSFIA=valkyrie stuff.:
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 22:55   Link #493
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
i admit i felt a little touched after reading the latest TSFIA from /m. Helps if you are familiar with the events of Succession.

Spoiler for TSFIA=valkyrie stuff.:
Yes, I was reading it yesterday. Together with the previous 3 chapters... TwT...
Spoiler for Valkyrie:

BTW, anyone know if the Total Eclipse VN will be released on PC? I'm SOOL if I can't use the machine translators...

Last edited by grevierr; 2012-08-06 at 00:52.
Old 2012-08-06, 00:59   Link #494
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Yes, I was reading it yesterday. Together with the previous 3 chapters... TwT...
Spoiler for Valkyrie:

BTW, anyone know if the Total Eclipse VN will be released on PC? I'm SOOL if I can't use the machine translators...
If it can be further improved, it makes me wonder what upgrades it will get if Imperial Japan ever attempts to do so. Maybe additional hidden blades like the ones in the Type-00?

Someone in the thread mentioned that it'll be out this winter.

Just hope that they'll still be using version 6 of RUGP for the TE VN. Everything will be fine if it turns out that is the case. Otherwise, you'll probably have to wait until ITH is updated.

On the side note, Curiosity landed on Mars today... So who's going to enlist soon?

EDIT:

I just checked. It's planned to be released this upcoming winter alright, but the date is for the PS3 and 360 release....

Last edited by Silvance; 2012-08-06 at 02:19.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 03:46   Link #495
touge-n00b
ZC6 Eishi

So I've been keeping up with all the NASA Curiosity Rover coverage (it touched down on Mars safely earlier tonight), and the first thing I thought when NASA said they were releasing the first images is "please don't let there be any BETA in that picture". I mean I know the timeline is way off, but hey, Muv-Luv on the mind!

EDIT: Yup, first images, BETA free. We're good, for now.
touge-n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 03:58   Link #496
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
If it can be further improved, it makes me wonder what upgrades it will get if Imperial Japan ever attempts to do so. Maybe additional hidden blades like the ones in the Type-00?

Someone in the thread mentioned that it'll be out this winter.

Just hope that they'll still be using version 6 of RUGP for the TE VN. Everything will be fine if it turns out that is the case. Otherwise, you'll probably have to wait until ITH is updated.

On the side note, Curiosity landed on Mars today... So who's going to enlist soon?

EDIT:

I just checked. It's planned to be released this upcoming winter alright, but the date is for the PS3 and 360 release....
Ya, PS3 and 360. Which is why I was worried. Ah well, its a promo by the console makers, so maybe they don't know. PC ones are direct Age releases anyway.

And yes, so far Mar pics of the floor. No BETA, gaint robots, little green, grey, black, white men, no John Carter, no Metatron. Lets hope it remains the same.

Old 2012-08-06, 08:59   Link #497
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Anyone here familiar with the Chronicle? and the bonus in the Kimi ga ita Ittetsu remake? anyone can tell me what its about, there's very little info on everywhere.

And oh yeah, just finished Alternative too.. gosh, my emotion got drained ;_;
Old 2012-08-06, 09:07   Link #498
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post
Anyone here familiar with the Chronicle? and the bonus in the Kimi ga ita Ittetsu remake? anyone can tell me what its about, there's very little info on everywhere.

Spoiler for MLA Confession:

And yes, there are guys here familiar with Chronicles. You can check out the wiki for some details, its slowly getting cleared up.

Old 2012-08-06, 11:08   Link #499
gbatemper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fertygo View Post

Chronicles has several stories

Chicken Divers - About a Orbital Diver in Battle of Sadogashima. We all know what happened to them.

The Day After Ep 1 and 2 -
Wait a minute, why did I write all that? Use this from some Anon!
http://pastebin.com/YpJyU7sh

Rain Dancers - Something about Italians, haven't read it

Million Dollar Man - Comedy, Fan service, and parody. A million dollar technologically enhanced man comes to the Base, and all the women try to impress him.

Lelouch (Totally forgot what this one was called) - About a Japanese boy in a Imperial family going to Europe, he parodies Lelouch (Looks like him, same Geass pose). He gets into some antics with 3 girls (German Meiya, Saber, and some random whore we don't care). In the end we see him in red Takemikazuchi with shitload of Takemikazuchi behind him (He became a epic man).

That Side Story about the marine - Last marine ship (All of them were wiped out by tsunami's and shit by the G-bombs. They find some random Marine girl sos, pick her up. BETA attacks their ship the JFK kennedy. MC almost gets to tap dat ass but BETA cockblock, so MC decides to stay for a last stand with his manly female captain Daryl. That Marine girl Lilia who was picked up, is sent with top secret data to the mainlands. MC actually lied to his captain so he can stay behind and do a manly epic last stand. (His engines were not broken)
gbatemper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 11:17   Link #500
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemper View Post

Lelouch (Totally forgot what this one was called) - About a Japanese boy in a Imperial family going to Europe, he parodies Lelouch (Looks like him, same Geass pose). He gets into some antics with 3 girls (German Meiya, Saber, and some random whore we don't care). In the end we see him in red Takemikazuchi with shitload of Takemikazuchi behind him (He became a epic man).
You have forgotten that guy who look like Slayer from Guilty Gear games, FABULOUS as fuck and fond of doing JoJo poses.

Tags
eroge, military science fiction, yuimoto