AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-08-04, 00:52   Link #641
elior

Spoiler for doki doki precure power up:
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 16:46   Link #642
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 25. A Magnificient Transformation! A New Heroine Appears !?

This is one of a curious episode that entertained me much, since Sebastian basked in the spotlight, although briefly. However, this episode could be well hinting at an eventual fate for the Jikochuu trio.

Anyways, we got two identities for Sebastian: Cure Sebastian and the Steel Butler. Then, we got plenty of flashback pics about Sebastian taking care of Alice.

Then, we got Cutie Madam, a.k.a. Marmo, and her mayhem to bask in the spotlight using propagandist tricks.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 17:16   Link #643
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

I actually really enjoyed episode 26 and 27.

Spoiler for episode 25:

Spoiler for episode 26:

Spoiler for episode 27:

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-09, 20:51   Link #644
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Episode 27:

Spoiler:

I like the new ED theme.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2013-08-14 at 08:31.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 03:08   Link #645
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

Such lovely picture
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Oh.....
Spoiler for Oh...:

Last edited by Hiroshi Amearai; 2013-08-10 at 19:26.
Hiroshi Amearai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 00:55   Link #646
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi Amearai View Post
Such lovely picture
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Oh.....
Spoiler for Oh...:
they so cute in the next episode
Old 2013-08-11, 01:32   Link #647
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 26. What are Your True Feelings? Rikka Worries Again!

A good episode.

I feel that Rikka and Ira can make good chemistry together, although I don't forget that Rikka is Mana's blue sparrow.

I, BTW, enjoyed the confrontation between Rikka and Cure Ace; about time someone put her in her place.

This episode there was no Jikochuu, and guess Gula actually defended himself from Diamond's Ultimate Finisher, finally, for a change.

There's the possibility that Rikka taking care of an amnesiac Ira would stir troubled feelings within the latter for a future episode. I do not rule out either that Ira might end up taking the same route that Kirlia did in the first PreCure series, and actually leaving the Jikochuu.
Old 2013-08-13, 22:36   Link #648
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 27. It's Been Revealed!? Cure Ace's Weakness!

Apologies for the double post.

On-Topic

Basically, Cure Ace runs out of power in five minutes, changing back to Aguri.

This sort of handicap and situational device reminds me of some of the Ultraman TV shows, which used to be broadcasted in my country back in the 1990's. Ultraman had a limited time alloted to transform into and remain in his mega form in order to defeat the giant monster before running out of energy.

I would say that is a good handicap, so that Cure Ace doesn't get full of herself during the climax of a battle; she's very prig being all that bossy and uppity with her standard rules and norms.

I say that what matters is the power of feelings to let things flow naturally and freely; the girls just have to yearn very passionately about what's most precious to them, and they'll power-up before the stunned eyes of the Jikochuu.

Making that aside, some moments of this episode were funny watching Mana and company accidentally screwing up the rehearsal to the tea ceremony which was hilarious.

At last, the new ending video surely puts a smile on my face winning me over. Whether Cure Ace is there in the new ending or not I won't let her pressence prevent me to enjoy to the fullest that new ending.
Old 2013-08-14, 03:29   Link #649
elior

Spoiler for next episodes titles and summerys:
Old 2013-08-17, 16:28   Link #650
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 28. Heart-Throbbing! Aguri's Summer Vacation!

At last, managed to catch up with the episodes.

Watching the girls enjoying themseves at the summer festival was very loveable, and we got a bit of a background on Aguri.

I do admit that the drama between Aguri and Eru had a punchline that moved me.

All in all, the battle was average, but the characters playing around the festival and interacting made me happy.
Old 2013-08-17, 19:03   Link #651
Witched

Spoiler for DDPC 29:
Witched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 02:46   Link #652
elior

no precure episode next week episode 30 will air in September 1

Last edited by elior; 2013-08-18 at 04:53.
Old 2013-08-18, 14:55   Link #653
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
no precure episode next week episode 30 will air in September 1
I was double-checking the calendar starting from this Sunday up to the last Sunday of January 2014.

If we count the remaining episodes left to be broadcasted and taking into account next week's break plus the break that comes with the Sunday in-between Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve dates, then there's a slight chance this season of PreCure could run up to fifty episodes.
Of course, assuming the show would not be taking anymore breaks aside from those two above mentioned.
Old 2013-08-24, 18:04   Link #654
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 29. For Mana's Sake! Sharuru's Big Transformation!

My apologies for the double posting, but since this week no episode was broadcasted hardly anyone posted in the thread.

On Topic
This episode features Sharl's and the others transformations into human forms after Sharl, herself, wanted and wished to help Mana in anyway possible. Hence, she asked Davie to teach them all.

Now, when Sharl, Raquel, and Lance messed up in their first attempt to transform into humans and ended up transforming into random objects I was greatly reminded of the Fairly OddParents.

I really can't understand why fairies in each and every PreCure season and subsequent seasons to follow are neither versatile nor possess the ability to transform into anything except into humans. Of course, that last statement is also a bit inaccurate because the only fairy partners capable of human transformation happened in:
1. Yes! Pretty Cure 5 and its following sequel, GoGo.
2. And, possibly, Suite PreCure and Smile PreCure, although the second example of the list might be an exception rather than either an event or example to the rule.

My point is that faires being adept or learning adaptability to transform into anything would enable them to better camouflage themselves and keep even closer company towards their PreCure partners everywhere at school or anyplace.

My guess is that due to strict formulas and all the merchandising and hype associated with cute mascot characters in Japan:
- Fairies are supposed to be that very cute and to remain in Fairy form for other purposes like detecting evil pressence, becoming transforming items for their PreCure partners, and so on.
- Transforming into humans has been enabled in certain seasons, and it allows them to become closer with their partners.

I think the writers should be relaxed with all the stuff about the formulas and merchandising and hype, but I guess they cannot step out from established conventions.

Anyways, I found this episode's Jikochuu was put with some thought and strategy, possessing two separate faces: If one face receives the purification finisher, then the other face takes over and continues the fighting while the damaged face rests in order to recover, thus repeating the cycle and dragging the battle. No wonder that Jikochuu was created in order to exhaust Cure Ace's transformation time.

Lastly, the conclusion to the episode ends with a semi-serialization of sorts to unfold the mystery events about to occur in the thirtieth episode due on next week.
Old 2013-08-25, 01:44   Link #655
elior

here episode 30 preview and it looks like it going to be the best episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvKL2QkmEGU
Old 2013-08-29, 15:00   Link #656
ChibiGoku
FightingMagic Founder

So, guys, remember that whole thing about Saban Brands possibly getting Pretty Cure a couple months back?

Well, looks like it may have really happened.
ChibiGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-29, 22:42   Link #657
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiGoku View Post
So, guys, remember that whole thing about Saban Brands possibly getting Pretty Cure a couple months back?

Well, looks like it may have really happened.
Wait a minute! So, from what I understood reading the article in the link above, Italy won't get any other Pretty Cure series, because the contract between its licensor and TOEI is about to close soon, is that it?

And, second, the article also mentioned that any other than Italian issuer will be sold the rights from TOEI to many PreCure series. So, does that mean that any other international market aside from Italy could purchase licensing and distribution rights for most PreCure series from TOEI, is that correct?
Old 2013-08-29, 23:01   Link #658
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Isn't the rumor that Sabvan is renaming this Glitter Force?
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 03:16   Link #659
Gohan78
Awakened One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Wait a minute! So, from what I understood reading the article in the link above, Italy won't get any other Pretty Cure series, because the contract between its licensor and TOEI is about to close soon, is that it?
No, it means that TOEI sold the international rights of the Pretty Cure franchise to SABAN. If RAI (or another network) wants to buy Suite, Smile, DokiDoki, etc. they have to negotiate with SABAN now. It doesn't mean that they cannot get any other Precure series.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-30, 05:44   Link #660
elior

well it seems by this info we will get new attacks and item http://precure.livejournal.com/2460924.html

Tags
action, magical girl